Official Insurance Premium Reduction Tracking Tread

I've got a feeling that if this is updated, you're going to have a lot of negative reductions.

3/27/2010

12:57 PM EST

Still no reduction by switching to ObamaCare.

Where's my 3,000% savings?

3/22/10 2:28PM est

So far, no reducation

The mandated increases in benefits - no lifetime limits, standard rates for those with pre existing conditions, no cancellation of insurance for non payment of premiums when the beneficiary becomes disabled - will increase costs to the insurers and will force them to charge higher premiums if these mandates are ever implemented, but for those qualified individuals who buy their health insurance through the exchanges, instead of receiving them through employers, the subsidies will mean the amount they have to pay will be smaller.

However, if these mandated increases in benefits are ever implemented, the higher premiums they will generate will increase employers' costs of providing health insurance to employees and will increase the amount those employees will have to pay, without any help from government subsidies, and this will likely cause some employers to reduce or eliminate the health insurance benefits they now provide.

3/22/10 2:28PM est

So far, no reducation

I already posted my gripe, we got a $250/mo increase last year, co-pays up, some, very few are still $10 but the majority now are $25 and $50 PER prescription! And to beat that, the company the wife works for has a meeting this Wednesday, concerning, yeah you guessed it, our health care insurance premium cost.
Yeah, the REDUCTION is working, but it's OUR SAVINGS!

Last edited:
Wow, not even any of the Libs are posting. Jake Starkey, yoohoo, you there?

Well, if you really wanted to reduce health care costs, we would have gone to a Canandian system. But that would have been impossible to get past the Neanderthals.

We got what we could for now. More later.

"But he didn't tell us when these good times would be something that was really happening..."

Forum List

Back