Official "Indigenous Peoples" Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade Float Features Palestinian Flag

Dude.

Don't get me wrong.

I fuckin' love you.

BUT.

I would so challenge you to a whiskey drink off.

Eastwood vs. Wayne...

Let's see who perseveres.

White, sexist bigot. ;)
I can't drink whiskey, bro.

I might a couple times a year with a certain dude that's a friend's cousin. I just sip a few and go home.

But uh, yeah. I can't do that. I'll end up looking out at a bunch of sheriffs looking in at me angrily

and wondering what they're mad about, but knowing it's something I did.

Last edited:

I might a couple times a year with a certain dude that's a friend's cousin.

But uh, yeah. I can't do that. I'll end up looking out at a bunch of sheriffs looking at me angrily

and wondering why that is so.

Informational knowledge~`!

I might a couple times a year with a certain dude that's a friend's cousin.

But uh, yeah. I can't do that. I'll end up looking out at a bunch of sheriffs looking at me angrily

and wondering why that is so.
giphy (1).gif

OK.

So I knew about the HUMMUS "protestor" Free Palestine trans scum.

But I had no idea there was an actual float flying the fucking Palestinian flag in the middle of the Macy's Thanksgiving parade!!!

Pure and utter madness.

Just to bring this back around:
How absolutely insidious is it to have a teenager be the one to be the one with the flag?!
Any negative blow back can be blamed on the kid and the tribe can play dumb.
Or of course in this case it gets to be extra stunning and brave since it's the new generation fighting against colonial oppressors!
It should turn out the kid is a two spirit non-binary half-black lesbian hermaphrodite.

I don't even know where to start with this one. So the tribe that helped save the Pilgrims from starvation and co-hosted the first Thanksgiving decides to take this opportunity to do this kind of bullshit? Good job. I'm sure Massasoit would be real proud.
Nope. It's a lie. Vermin lie. The official postion of the Mashpee Wampanaug tribe is
[COLOR=rgba(26, 26, 26, 0.7)][COLOR=rgba(26, 26, 26, 0.4)]Nov 23, 2023[/COLOR][/COLOR]
TRIBE RELEASES STATEMENT AFTER MACY'S DAY PARADE
[COLOR=rgba(26, 26, 26, 0.7)]It's unfortunate that we are not focused on the beautiful display of our culture and history at the Macy’s Day Parade but rather on the actions of an individual tribal citizen. We want to make it very clear that the Tribe takes no stance on the conflicts overseas. Our Tribal Nation remains focused on the issues we face on our ancestral homeland. While we cannot speak for an individual's actions, his actions were not a Tribal decision. Our governing tribal body, along with the other tribal citizens on the float, were not involved with his actions.
[/COLOR]

It was just another vermin lie.

Forum List

Back