Official "Indigenous Peoples" Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade Float Features Palestinian Flag

404861749_1678083312685478_8339260138174016013_n.jpg

The last 3 years....all of Biden's speeches....they were designed to trick idiot college students into siding with Hamas and other terrorists against Republicans.

It's been going on longer than that.

Back in highschool we had a teacher, big, ugly and abrasive... she was a left loon.

Taught one year and her contract wasn't extended. She was in the wrong element, rural, America loving, God fearing. I've always suspected pressure was put on to make her go away

It's been going on longer than that.

Back in highschool we had a teacher, big, ugly and abrasive... she was a left loon.

Taught one year and her contract wasn't extended. She was in the wrong element, rural, America loving, God fearing. I've always suspected pressure was put on to make her go away
They've been prepping college kids since the 60s and before.

Biden's anti-MAGA speeches are just the beginning of the Gas Lighting campaign to make Hamas look like the good guys. 10-20 years ago they never would have gotten away with it.

They've been prepping college kids since the 60s and before.

Biden's anti-MAGA speeches are just the beginning of the Gas Lighting campaign to make Hamas look like the good guys. 10-20 years ago they never would have gotten away with it.

Thank God we had good parenting and morals.

I shudder to think who raised and educated some people on here

That must be why Biden voters are running around rioting waving Hamas flags and trying to hunt down Jews all over the world.

Are you kidding me? The radical right has always been the anti semites. Claiming the jews are taking over the world, using the jewish guy Soros and every media outlet that's own by a jewish person.

Lying sack of shit. Not all democrats are haters of the Jew but, all haters of the Jew are democrats.

Wrong. You can search through these halls and find a ton of right wingers who hate the jews. Some say they were responsible for 9/11. Claim they own all the media outlets. Using George Soros as their poster boy for how bad the jews are.

The left didn't start ragging on the Jews until so many innocent Palestinians started getting killed. Biden, Harris and almost all the the left are 100% behind Israel.
In DC, except for the retarded squad members, almost all the democrats are in favor of Israel and the Jews.

Forum List

Back