Officer Who Shot Ashli Babbitt Revealing Identity in Interview

I think you're the person on drugs here.

I also think you are too much of a dishonest and cowardly person to click the link below:

That was not just a mob but a very angry mob that literally punched and smashed windows that ashli tried to go through.

Hey Dipshit Dana,

Can you tell me what the two things are with the red arrows pointing at them in the screenshot from your video?

1630332433677.png

She was part of that violent mob and she was the first to attempt to climb over the police barricade. That's the very definition of the word, "lead."

lead
to be first in or among
Doesnt look like she was leading anything. Those cops didnt think so either apparently.
1630332624470.png

Those cops left and then she attempted to lead Trump's thugs into the House chamber.
Haha. I bet when you finally put your head on the pillow at night that you are proud of yourself. Aren't you?
But I bet deep down, you know what a fucking scumbag you really are. Must be torture to have to live with that every day.

Keep trying to deflect the truth though.

There is not even a remote “follow me” motion nor vocalization from.Babbit. The lib loon assertion that people behind you are a “lethal weapon you get shot for” is just the most precious apple dumpling snowflake assertion
Other police ignored her and left her alone until Craven Coward snuck up. Their “internal investigation of innocence” won’t mean shit when a thinking jury is seated.

Haha. I bet when you finally put your head on the pillow at night that you are proud of yourself. Aren't you?
But I bet deep down, you know what a fucking scumbag you really are. Must be torture to have to live with that every day.

Keep trying to deflect the truth though.
LOLOL

I don't live with your dementia -- you do.

Regardless, video evidence supports what I said and refutes your bullshit.

Rule of law really bothers you, huh?
I'd have to see it to comment.

In this case, a deranged Brownshirt shot down a protester.

He should be in jail awaiting trial, but instead, he's some sort of hero to his fellow Brownshirts.

I'd have to see it to comment.

In this case, a deranged Brownshirt shot down a protester.

He should be in jail awaiting trial, but instead, he's some sort of hero to his fellow Brownshirts.
Your local QOP has reviewed the previous post and asks that the poster add more NAZIs.

White victim fail
Don't be so hard on yourself.

I'm sure you can bootlick your way to the top.

Goose stepping really takes the shine off Brownshirt jackboots, so you have your work cut out for you.

:)

Forum List

Back