Officer of Babylon: A Banker's Dialogue!

Abishai100

VIP Member
Sep 22, 2013
Here's a mock dialogue between Officer Van Stretch (a fictional passionate if rebellious cop and partner of infamous rogue-cop and unit-leader Dennis Peck from the Mike Figgis jurisprudence-dilemma film Internal Affairs) and the Christian harlot of Babylon about "Starbucks Sophism."

Such a dialogue is very symbolic (IMO) of TrumpUSA ethics and should be considered in the formulation of relevant modernism sociology/ethics course curriculum at American colleges/universities...

Those interested in the Wall Street of tomorrow have to study the ethics of highway robbery.

That's the best way to negotiate Marxism with TrumpUSA it seems, no?

It's the number #1 reason anti-Western terrorists cite justification for anti-American attitudes.

====

VAN STRETCH: Why would you impersonate a 'queen of fertility' in this modern hellhole we call America?
HARLOT OF BABYLON: Do you think that Starbucks female mermaid-siren logo is not exploitative?
VAN STRETCH: No, I don't, but you're not helping...
HARLOT OF BABYLON: I'm simply a 'sign of the times,' Van, and you can't deny you're intrigued...
VAN STRETCH: Maybe I am, lady, but you look like my mother's worst nightmare!
HARLOT OF BABYLON: I'm not a comic book writer, so I know nothing of 'pedestrian paranoia.'
VAN STRETCH: Well, you sure don the mask of 'priestess.'
HARLOT OF BABYLON: Do you expect anything 'virtuous' from TrumpUSA and Starbucks?
VAN STRETCH: Look, I don't want kids looking up pictures of you on Google.
HARLOT OF BABYLON: If Playboy or People Magazine want to sell photos of me, what's the harm?
VAN STRETCH: People are vulnerable, and this cheap look of 'martyrized feminine rage' is dangerous.
HARLOT OF BABYLON: Why do you say that? Do you think America is susceptible to gender corruption?
VAN STRETCH: Well, when you can buy McDonald's burgers instead of enjoying mom's homecooking...
HARLOT OF BABYLON: I see, so Starbucks and Burger King are making it 'dangerous' for women to lie!
VAN STRETCH: To create sanity in a world of crime, angry cops have to find ways to embrace sanity...
HARLOT OF BABYLON: You're a typical 'maniac cop,' Van, so don't lecture me about Freud!
VAN STRETCH: I want you to look like First Lady Melania Trump...
HARLOT OF BABYLON: Haha, I'll do my best to be a 'lady of Lionel Kiddie City.'
VAN STRETCH: Materialism is not a toy...

====

gender.jpg

Forum List

Back