Officer Chauvin files for an appeal

"Chauvin is innocent" doesn't constitute support?
It constitutes a statement of a belief. For if the susoect had croaked as a result of the fentanyl, then Chauvin wouldn’t actually be guilty, would he?
You should check with some of your other identities and take a poll.
You should spend less time fretting over the irrelevant, Cornhole. I only have one identity. I have had a few usernames. Different concepts, you dope.

It’s not clear why that gets so unduly under your thin skin and up in your vacant head. But it remains irrelevant.

Chavin did nothing wrong. Floyd stuffed himself full of deadly drugs and killed himself. The medical examiner found no evidence of strangulation or asphyxia. Floyd had arteriosclerotic and hypertensive heart disease, fentanyl intoxication and recent methamphetamine use. Chauvin had no way of knowing Floyd was overdosing. The only reason he was found guilty is because of anti-white-cop racism. Cops are taught that if someone is talking they can't be experiencing strangulation. Dr. Baden (the second examiner hired by Floyd's family) said that is not true but Chauvin is not a doctor.
You sound just like the jurors that sat on the Roy Bryant and JW Milam trial. No matter what the evidence presented it was 2 white men on trial for murdering a black child and there was no way in hell they were getting convicted of murdering him.

The trial was not only unfair but unconstitutional. Every American has the right to a speedy trial with an unbiased jury. There is no way anybody that accepted the position as a juror did so without having a preconceived decision before the trial even started. Nobody in their right mind would have voted not-guilty for fear of their life or their family.

The trial should have been moved 50 miles out of town where the lowlifes could not be a threat to any jurors. Whether he was guilty or not is always debatable, but at least let the man have a fair trial.
Here comes another racist spewing some dumb shit. Where did you want him to receive a trial? Egypt. Funny how you didn't think that way during the Trayvon Martin trial, those jurors did their due diligence to listen to the facts and then decide the verdict. Now in this case it was different the jurors weren't capable of listening to the facts and then make a just verdict. Why wasn't the Trayvon Martin trial moved out of town? You right wing hypocrites are a joke.

I find it absurd for a cop, in the post-Rodney King era, where everyone has access to immediate video recording, to even take a chance at doing anything that could in the slightest way implicate themselves in the death of a black suspect. But not just one cop, three cops.
That’s what makes this entire episode obvious that Chauvin was only following police procedure and Floyd died from his drugged condition.
But democrat and black racists only see things through their blatantly racist, shakedown world.

I find it absurd for a cop, in the post-Rodney King era, where everyone has access to immediate video recording, to even take a chance at doing anything that could in the slightest way implicate themselves in the death of a black suspect. But not just one cop, three cops.
That’s what makes this entire episode obvious that Chauvin was only following police procedure and Floyd died from his drugged condition.
But democrat and black racists only see things through their blatantly racist, shakedown world.
This post is comical, see 30yrs ago he would have gotten away with murdering Floyd because he would have claimed Floyd was resisting arrest and that would have done the trick. Black folks weren't shocked to see Rodney King being beaten, we were just shocked someone had it on film. Now we fast forward to today, racist can see a cop murder a man on video and they will still make excuses and try to justify the black man being murdered.

Officer Chauvin files for an appeal​

Said all along this would be coming. His conviction was total bullshit to once again throw another bone to the racist BLM organization. He is going to WIN his appeal, then I hope he sues the fuck out of whoever railroaded him for about 50 million.

I know he was not a great cop, but imagine being sent to prison for life just for going out doing your job as you had been taught and ordered to do just to appease a bunch of racist thugs.

And all over a piece of dirt like George Floyd.

Notice how the lefties in this thread are cop haters and racist, foul-mouthed SOBs.

Radical, mentally-imbalanced, anti-American, leftwing anarchists working up to being communists.

Half of them are probably cop-haters because they've been on the wrong side of the law all of their lives.

I mean really-- -- read these people, Leo! How could they not be!

The problem here is you do not "get it."

Chauvin KNEW that Coroner would rule he did not kill Floyd.

That Coroner had cleared Chauvin at least 6 prior times Chauvin killed someone.

Chauvin's "platoon" = Minneapolis GOON SQUAD

Good cops deserve to be defended. Chauvin is not a good cop. He is a politically enabled goon murderer thug and he chased Jesse Ventura years ago. Doesn't like 911 truthers....

Chauvin worked at the same night club as Floyd, yet the media never covered that at all.

That night club is a super elite bar for the political kids and rich kids and Chauvin was there to make sure the cocaine and whores never got "loose." He was paid a fortune for that, the real payoffs for his murders that the Coroner cleared.

Nobody wanted that Coroner fired = WHY - BLM never called for the Coroner to be replaced.

Defending Chauvin is like calling the USS Liberty an "accident..."
You're simply lying repeatedly.

Radical, mentally-imbalanced, anti-American, leftwing anarchists working up to being communists.

Half of them are probably cop-haters because they've been on the wrong side of the law all of their lives.

I mean really-- -- read these people, Leo! How could they not be!
Some people are just cop-haters. I know an asshole who got drunk and high on meth, beat the hell of his girlfriend with a 2X4 and left her for dead. Then he resisted arrest and got his ass kicked. Ever since then he hates all cops.

And I know another guy who hates all cops simply because he got speeding ticket.

The report said it was a homicide, you fucking idiot.
Floyd was a scumbag junkie who overdosed, plain and simple. His toxicology report proves that.

Chauvin tried to save his live, you stupid fucking racist commie moron. It's all on video. The stupid fake news lie that Chauvin choked him to death by keeping his knee of Floyd's neck for 8 minutes is a lie. The video evidence and medical science proves it's a lie beyond any doubt whatsoever.

Last edited:
Here comes another racist spewing some dumb shit. Where did you want him to receive a trial? Egypt. Funny how you didn't think that way during the Trayvon Martin trial, those jurors did their due diligence to listen to the facts and then decide the verdict. Now in this case it was different the jurors weren't capable of listening to the facts and then make a just verdict. Why wasn't the Trayvon Martin trial moved out of town? You right wing hypocrites are a joke.
Just for context, did an African American call the police to this area? Was it a proprietor of a local business establishment? Floyd was passing phony currency. Or a phony currency version of the legalized phony currency. People on drugs can be much ornerier and combative. The issue to me is the response time it took the city to arrive with more resources to scoop and swoop Floyd away.

This post is comical, see 30yrs ago he would have gotten away with murdering Floyd because he would have claimed Floyd was resisting arrest and that would have done the trick. Black folks weren't shocked to see Rodney King being beaten, we were just shocked someone had it on film. Now we fast forward to today, racist can see a cop murder a man on video and they will still make excuses and try to justify the black man being murdered.

He had twice the lethal dose of fentanyl in his system combined with meth. If you watch the police video you can see Floyd in panic because he could not breathe sitting in back of the police car. Nobody's knee was near him. That tells us it was not a knee but the drugs shutting down his body from overdose.

Correct, 30 years ago the officer would have not faced any charges because holding down an irate suspect with their knee was common police practice. The idea was to keep such a suspect from hurting themselves or others until the medics got to him.

Because nobody was displaying violent tendencies in the Rice case. There was no need to move the trial. That's besides the fact it was a grand jury hearing and not a trial at all. More than that is it was pretty clear the officer broke no laws. The kid pulled a fake gun on him and he shot in self-defense. So you're talking apples and oranges here.

Again, the US Constitution guarantees all accused receive a fair trial and there was no possible way for that to happen having the trial where people were protesting and making threats. I'd even go as far as to say the medical examiner felt the same threat when concluding the cause of death.

Minneapolis is on the southern part of the state. They could have moved the trial out of the city 50 miles north or so to some town where nobody felt a threat of any kind.

He had twice the lethal dose of fentanyl in his system combined with meth. If you watch the police video you can see Floyd in panic because he could not breathe sitting in back of the police car. Nobody's knee was near him. That tells us it was not a knee but the drugs shutting down his body from overdose.

Correct, 30 years ago the officer would have not faced any charges because holding down an irate suspect with their knee was common police practice. The idea was to keep such a suspect from hurting themselves or others until the medics got to him.

Too bad the Klan didn't pick up the tab and hire all you shithouse lawyers that know more than the actual MEs that actually examined him.

All this happened because of a lousy fake bill? As an employee I simy take the money and put it in the till. Not my job to police that stuff as an employee. That's for the owner to do.

One day I hope Derek will be set free......in fact, more police should be able to kill more of these no good darkiesss especially when they do dangerous drugs like Fentanyl....anyone doing that drug deserves no mercy......unless they are white of course...

Forum List

Back