"Officer at center of George Floyd's death had history of prior complaints" - Here we go again....

Criminals all the time fight the police while being arrested and have to be physically taken down and even tazed. Then when the criminals reach the police station they file a complaint for police abuse and misconduct.
So I'm sure most policemen have bogus complaints on their record for abuse. ... :cool:
the video speaks for itself.....that one cop will be going away for murder....

We will see of course. In this country, the accused get a chance to have their say too.

Its certainly possible- other police officers have gone to prison for unjustified homicide like Caracappa and Eppolito

But let's wait and see what this cop has to say for himself. For all either one of us knows, he may have had justification. Imagine if the deceased had falsely accused the police officer's mum of prostitution or his dad of buggery? Or maybe he used a racial slur against the cop? Its certainly possible, I'm not saying it happened, that's why we need the investigation.
i have seen 2-3 news bits saying the guy was cuffed on the ground with 3-4 other cops right there....so why the knee for 8 minutes? .....and that stupid fuck seen he was being filmed...
maybe he didn't want the jackass to get up and start MORE crap
so you put your knee on the middle of his back not his neck....the guy fucked up and now he is going to get fucked himself......and he threw away 19 years of pension....
heat of the moment
like I said before--YOU would do everything PERFECTLY when dealing with irrational jackass criminals..you are PERFECT
heat of the moment?....are you serious?....these guys are supposed to be trained to deal with moments like this....he was a 19 year veteran and should know what the fuck he is doing......and these dumb asses have to realize they are being filmed.....

In the real world, real people make mistakes sometimes.

That is life, and the idiotic leftists can't accept that.

It is completely ridiculous to focus on one case with such a vigor. I could make up stories about murderous bath-tubs if I paid as much attention to them as media is paying to this issue. It is retarded. The media just fueled the flames to burn down an entire community, although of course ultimately the 80 IQ looters are responsible... the media has to be held responsible as well.
and if you happen to be a cop who was supposedly the senior officer there in charge and you make a mistake like he made and someone dies,well someone is going to be held responsible....the other guys i heard were only 3-4 years on the force,if one of them did this then i would buy the "heat of the moment" thing.....he was no rookie....

Criminals all the time fight the police while being arrested and have to be physically taken down and even tazed. Then when the criminals reach the police station they file a complaint for police abuse and misconduct.
So I'm sure most policemen have bogus complaints on their record for abuse. ... :cool:

We will see of course. In this country, the accused get a chance to have their say too.

Its certainly possible- other police officers have gone to prison for unjustified homicide like Caracappa and Eppolito

But let's wait and see what this cop has to say for himself. For all either one of us knows, he may have had justification. Imagine if the deceased had falsely accused the police officer's mum of prostitution or his dad of buggery? Or maybe he used a racial slur against the cop? Its certainly possible, I'm not saying it happened, that's why we need the investigation.
i have seen 2-3 news bits saying the guy was cuffed on the ground with 3-4 other cops right there....so why the knee for 8 minutes? .....and that stupid fuck seen he was being filmed...
so you put your knee on the middle of his back not his neck....the guy fucked up and now he is going to get fucked himself......and he threw away 19 years of pension....
heat of the moment
like I said before--YOU would do everything PERFECTLY when dealing with irrational jackass criminals..you are PERFECT
heat of the moment?....are you serious?....these guys are supposed to be trained to deal with moments like this....he was a 19 year veteran and should know what the fuck he is doing......and these dumb asses have to realize they are being filmed.....

It is completely ridiculous to focus on one case with such a vigor. I could make up stories about murderous bath-tubs if I paid as much attention to them as media is paying to this issue. It is retarded. The media just fueled the flames to burn down an entire community, although of course ultimately the 80 IQ looters are responsible... the media has to be held responsible as well.
and if you happen to be a cop who was supposedly the senior officer there in charge and you make a mistake like he made and someone dies,well someone is going to be held responsible....the other guys i heard were only 3-4 years on the force,if one of them did this then i would buy the "heat of the moment" thing.....he was no rookie....

Doctor obvious has arrived...

heat of the moment

Doctor obvious has arrived...
if you dont want to discuss things normy then dont reply to my posts....

As do all of the police that work for CYFD. Assholes that break the law are also little whiney Karen’s that file multiple complaints.

Forum List

Back