Illiterate poster, daveman, posts incapability of accepting public record sources: Even in 8289 in this thread. The Trumped-Up public comments are public records, including about disparaging women, face masks, now including defense contractors.

The famous source of remarks of Jesus ben Joseph, Son of Mary, Called, "Oh Christ," even: Are Imperial Roman era generated. The era recorded baby abandonment as common practice. Modern Italy has even taken to the form it followed. Then in Matthew 25: The Kingdom of the prayers tosses even them, and likely others, into "Outer Darkness!"

Out goes the baby genitalia, along with the rest of physiology.

Lives Don't Matter, even with basis in arithmetic!

Therein is daveman poster!

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(Matt 25: 14-30, victims--never directly get a flag lowered to half-mast, in memoriam--Christian Stuff(?)!)
Have you ever had a CAT scan? Kinda looks like you need one, dude.

You support the AH Dave you have no room to call anyone anything
And yet, oddly, I do. Retard.
Your AH says Biden Obama guilty of treason ??? You do know your moron accuses others of what he's guilty of? Wonder what his real connection is to Russia
Oh, look -- yet another baseless claim.

You blindly swallow whatever you're told to swallow, don't you?
And anything that pins the tail on your AH you call hoax

Trump isn't going to be impeached.
LOLOLOLOL

2782.jpg
Do you not know what impeached means? Lol poor guy
Sure I do. So do most which apparently excludes you.

5dfb4381855cc2242446fb94
Funny how you bozos insist Trump's impeachment means something, but Clinton's impeachment was no big deal.

Can you explain that rationally?
I can ...Clintons was over a fn lie about sex and it took your ah's some time to come up with that Trumps was one of a coward ,a russian friend of our enemy A liar lying about Ukraine

And when you lie to a judge or grand jury under oath about sex, or anything for that matter, it's called perjury. Having sex is not a felony. Perjury is.

You support the AH Dave you have no room to call anyone anything
And yet, oddly, I do. Retard.
Your AH says Biden Obama guilty of treason ??? You do know your moron accuses others of what he's guilty of? Wonder what his real connection is to Russia
Oh, look -- yet another baseless claim.

You blindly swallow whatever you're told to swallow, don't you?
And anything that pins the tail on your AH you call hoax
See, if you make charges, you have to prove them.

You haven't yet.

Are you ever going to get around to doing that?

LOLOLOLOL

2782.jpg

5dfb4381855cc2242446fb94
Funny how you bozos insist Trump's impeachment means something, but Clinton's impeachment was no big deal.

I can ...Clintons was over a fn lie about sex and it took your ah's some time to come up with that Trumps was one of a coward ,a russian friend of our enemy A liar lying about Ukraine

And when you lie to a judge or grand jury under oath about sex, or anything for that matter, it's called perjury. Having sex is not a felony. Perjury is.
They were told it was no big deal, so they repeat the lie. They're gullible morons.

LOLOLOLOL

2782.jpg

5dfb4381855cc2242446fb94

They were told it was no big deal, so they repeat the lie. They're gullible morons.

I find it incredible how the Democrat party has mastered the power of suggestion:

Russia fixed the election for Trump.
The Supreme Court elected George Bush.
Clinton got impeached over a blow job.
Biden never said he'd ban fracking.

LOLOLOLOL

2782.jpg

5dfb4381855cc2242446fb94

I find it incredible how the Democrat party has mastered the power of suggestion:

Russia fixed the election for Trump.
The Supreme Court elected George Bush.
Clinton got impeached over a blow job.
Biden never said he'd ban fracking.
The Democrat Party believes the little people are idiots.

In the case of Democrat peasants, they're right.

LOLOLOLOL

2782.jpg

What he is predicting is Rump won't be impeached again. But with a loss in November and his penchant for revenge, there is a very good chance he will not only be impeached but removed from office. I honestly don't think Rump can help himself.
You leftists sure do have huge victimhood fetishes. Pathetic.

Actually, I am predicting that Rump will play the victim card and go for broke while he is tying up the election for months. You people are already coming up with all kind of things to play the victim on this one. And it's pissing off a whole lot of voters. But it just shows the handwriting on the wall.

LOLOLOLOL

2782.jpg

What he is predicting is Rump won't be impeached again. But with a loss in November and his penchant for revenge, there is a very good chance he will not only be impeached but removed from office. I honestly don't think Rump can help himself.

Actually, I am predicting that Rump will play the victim card and go for broke while he is tying up the election for months. You people are already coming up with all kind of things to play the victim on this one. And it's pissing off a whole lot of voters. But it just shows the handwriting on the wall.
Your fantasies based on irrational hatred are not going to happen.

Trump's going to win the election. What excuse have you already been told to parrot?

Trump defended himself from bad mouthing the military by bad mouthing the military

Trump has spent 58M in donations on legal fees This scum must be gone
Of his own money...as opposed to Democrats, who think the US Treasury is their personal piggybanks.

Wrong. It's from the Election or Reelection Funds. Believe it or not, I don't fund a fault there. Afterall, Obama used just over 11 mil of election funds for his own defense. It's a pretty common function. Rumps is just 5 times higher than the other Presidents because he's such a scumbag.

Of his own money...as opposed to Democrats, who think the US Treasury is their personal piggybanks.

Wrong. It's from the Election or Reelection Funds. Believe it or not, I don't fund a fault there. Afterall, Obama used just over 11 mil of election funds for his own defense. It's a pretty common function. Rumps is just 5 times higher than the other Presidents because he's such a scumbag.
Okay, I accept the correction.

But Trump's is higher because he's had to continually fight off frivolous bullshit...because you weenies are pissed Hillary wasn't coronated.

LOLOLOLOL

2782.jpg

Trump's going to win the election. What excuse have you already been told to parrot?
Who will be voting for him ? White supremacists,Qanon, KKKers red neck ah"s??

LOLOLOLOL

2782.jpg

I am not parroting anyone. This my own opinion. You are parroting the Party of the Rump. Yes he may win but he also may lose. But he's trying to play the victim card but it's only for you, not the rest of us. The Wolf isn't the victim.

LOLOLOLOL

2782.jpg

Who will be voting for him ? White supremacists,Qanon, KKKers red neck ah"s??
Yes, that's what you've been told to believe.

Thing is, Biden NEEDS Trump supporters to vote for him.

But you just keep insulting them. It's not going to turn out like you hope.

LOLOLOLOL

2782.jpg

I am not parroting anyone. This my own opinion. You are parroting the Party of the Rump. Yes he may win but he also may lose. But he's trying to play the victim card but it's only for you, not the rest of us. The Wolf isn't the victim.
LOL! Why do you weenies think you're so intimidating?

Okay, I accept the correction.

But Trump's is higher because he's had to continually fight off frivolous bullshit...because you weenies are pissed Hillary wasn't coronated.

Or could it be Rump is such a lying, cheating scumbag criminal.

Forum List

Back