Trump isn't going to be impeached.
LOLOLOLOL

2782.jpg
Do you not know what impeached means? Lol poor guy
Sure I do. So do most which apparently excludes you.

5dfb4381855cc2242446fb94
Funny how you bozos insist Trump's impeachment means something, but Clinton's impeachment was no big deal.

Can you explain that rationally?

The Trumped-Up defensive dementia of the aging pathological liar--apparently since birth--is one of the stronger suits of the Biden-Harris campaign. It will likely appear in the debates, even. Then someone will address any remarks, Then it gets replaced with another defensive, pathological lie.

The Trumped-Up brand disparages military veterans, and not just Senator McCain. He disparages even the flag being lowered at half-mast as a memorial

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(Matt 25: 14-30, victims--never directly get a flag lowered to half-mast, in memoriam--Christian Stuff(?)!)
You believed that, didn't you? Just as you were programmed to do.

Sucker!!

LOLOLOLOL

2782.jpg

5dfb4381855cc2242446fb94
Funny how you bozos insist Trump's impeachment means something, but Clinton's impeachment was no big deal.

I can ...Clintons was over a fn lie about sex and it took your ah's some time to come up with that Trumps was one of a coward ,a russian friend of our enemy A liar lying about Ukraine

LOLOLOLOL

2782.jpg

5dfb4381855cc2242446fb94

I can ...Clintons was over a fn lie about sex and it took your ah's some time to come up with that Trumps was one of a coward ,a russian friend of our enemy A liar lying about Ukraine
I said "rationally". You failed.

LOLOLOLOL

2782.jpg

5dfb4381855cc2242446fb94

And what do you call comparing the 2 impeachments ? Clinton outside of impeachment over a lie about sex and all the pos trump should have been impeached for ? protected by the yellow scum in repub senate

LOLOLOLOL

2782.jpg

5dfb4381855cc2242446fb94

And what do you call comparing the 2 impeachments ? Clinton outside of impeachment over a lie about sex and all the pos trump should have been impeached for ? protected by the yellow scum in repub senate
Clinton's perjury was proven beyond a shadow of a doubt. That you think it's no big deal shows a weakness of character on your part.

Trump's illegal activities? Are you morons ever going to get around to proving any happened? Because, you know...you haven't.

LOLOLOLOL

2782.jpg

5dfb4381855cc2242446fb94

Clinton's perjury was proven beyond a shadow of a doubt. That you think it's no big deal shows a weakness of character on your part.

Trump's illegal activities? Are you morons ever going to get around to proving any happened? Because, you know...you haven't.
All his people indicted ,in jail ,pardoned?? All those who left him or were told to leave, all subpoenas not answered ,afraid to show his taxes ,his secret correspondence with Putin His lies about his building in Russia Pure scum

LOLOLOLOL

2782.jpg

5dfb4381855cc2242446fb94

And what do you call comparing the 2 impeachments ? Clinton outside of impeachment over a lie about sex

A lie under oath. There's a difference.

Trump accuses Biden Obama of treason?? This dumb f-er has got to go Even moron republicans should have already had a belly full of his bull shit Yes even you billy

LOLOLOLOL

2782.jpg

5dfb4381855cc2242446fb94

All his people indicted ,in jail ,pardoned?? All those who left him or were told to leave, all subpoenas not answered ,afraid to show his taxes ,his secret correspondence with Putin His lies about his building in Russia Pure scum
Yes, we know. Orange Man Bad. Yawn.

But you still haven't proven any illegal activities. He's done things you don't like, but that doesn't mean anything.

And you can't arrest Trump for things other people did, you moron.

LOLOLOLOL

2782.jpg

5dfb4381855cc2242446fb94

And what do you call comparing the 2 impeachments ? Clinton outside of impeachment over a lie about sex

A lie under oath. There's a difference.
I know billy but there are small lies big lies and damn lies and trump is a damned liar

Trump accuses Biden Obama of treason?? This dumb f-er has got to go Even moron republicans should have already had a belly full of his bull shit Yes even you billy
Your inability to control your emotions doesn't mean everyone else is obligated to do it for you.

And no one has to change their beliefs to assuage your butthurt.

LOLOLOLOL

2782.jpg

5dfb4381855cc2242446fb94

But you still haven't proven any illegal activities. He's done things you don't like, but that doesn't mean anything.

But they did it He ordered it He always tries to keep his hands clean and let others take the rap Why do you think all the pardons?

Illiterate poster, daveman, posts incapability of accepting public record sources: Even in 8289 in this thread. The Trumped-Up public comments are public records, including about disparaging women, face masks, now including defense contractors.

The famous source of remarks of Jesus ben Joseph, Son of Mary, Called, "Oh Christ," even: Are Imperial Roman era generated. The era recorded baby abandonment as common practice. Modern Italy has even taken to the form it followed. Then in Matthew 25: The Kingdom of the prayers tosses even them, and likely others, into "Outer Darkness!"

Out goes the baby genitalia, along with the rest of physiology.

Lives Don't Matter, even with basis in arithmetic!

Therein is daveman poster!

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(Matt 25: 14-30, victims--never directly get a flag lowered to half-mast, in memoriam--Christian Stuff(?)!)

LOLOLOLOL

2782.jpg

5dfb4381855cc2242446fb94

But they did it He ordered it He always tries to keep his hands clean and let others take the rap Why do you think all the pardons?
Soooo...no proof of anything.

Dismissed.

Forum List

Back