A low-ranking FBI lawyer altered a document that was somehow related to the Obama Justice Department’s application to the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court (FISC) for a national-security surveillance warrant. The application, approved by the FISC in October 2016, targeted former Trump campaign adviser Carter Page — an American citizen, former naval intelligence officer, and apparent FBI cooperating witness — as a clandestine agent of Russia.

C

Apparently, the document tampering made at least one of the application’s factual assertions seem more damning than it actually was. The FBI attorney, who has not been identified, is also said to have falsified an email in an effort to provide back-up support for the fabricated claim. The lawyer, who was reportedly pushed out of the bureau when the tampering incident came to light, was interviewed in Horowitz’s inquiry and is said to be a subject of the related criminal investigation being conducted by Connecticut U.S. Attorney John Durham.

HOROWITZ REPORTEDLY FINDS FBI LAWYER FALSIFIED FISA DOC; WAPO STEALTH-DELETES STRZOK CONNECTION

The news was broken on Thursday night by CNN. That in itself is noteworthy. Former FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe is a CNN contributor, and former FBI General Counsel James Baker is a frequent CNN guest. The IG’s probe has scrutinized the conduct of both.

CNN commentators also include other former federal law-enforcement officials, who have ties to the bureau and to some of the former officials under scrutiny. CNN’s news story about the evidence tampering is sourced to “several people briefed on the matter,” who were not identified. The IG report is scheduled to be released on Dec. 9, and witnesses have recently been permitted to review a draft of it under tight restrictions.

It's going to get bad Dave.
This is what happens when you have brainwashing that led straight up to electing a racist in the Obama saga who was going to finally fix it all. Who knew what his fundemental change was going to mean, but many did know, and they were spot on to reject his racial/social justice bullcrap, otherwise in which blanketly labeled white conservatives as racist who were responsible for all the ills of society. What a joke it all was, and now the fall out is having to be dealt with.
Yes Obama said he was going to "fundamentally" change America. He did. He turned what were somewhat reasonable minded libtards into flaming lunatics who are offended by their own shadow that are eating their own.

You are confused. It is your orange buddy that released the White Supremacists, neo nazis, racists & bigots to run around spewing their hate.

It used to be these people were afraid to do it in public because of public rebuke. Trump has given them the green light & people ;lke you confirm it.

You run in circles screaming " Free Speech Free Speech" and then deny the right for normal good people to smack them down for it.

You really need to learn the freedom of speech includes MY freedom to call out these people for their hate.

I s this the world you want? Where your daughters can be called names, discriminated against because they are women, where someone like Trump can grab them by the ..., where they can be assaulted & their words
disbelieved as long as their is no video?

Obama's world in infinitely better than this world of hate, racism, bigotry then you are choosing when you support Trump.
Obama sat up this world we now live in. The lefts TDS is causing them to lose their minds. My daughters are fine. They were raised to not be a little wimp that words can hurt their feelings. Dave you are as crazy as you ever were.

Trump should not be asking the Ukraine or any country for an investigation targeting any presidential candidate because it’s violates our election laws. It is perfectly legal for him to ask the Ukraine to investigate corruption in their country as long as he does not include any presidential candidate in that request.

Whether Biden violated Ukraine law is a Ukrainian issue, not a US issue. Had Trump simply ask for an investigation of corruption in the Ukraine and left it to Guilana to pressure Zenlinsky to make a public statement and focus on Biden, we wouldn’t be discussing this now.

Again, there is no doubt that Trump conveyed his desire for an investigation to Zelensky. Zelensky mention the investigation 6 times in their July 25 phone conversation in response to Trump’s request. Equally clear is the fact that Trump wanted that investigation to include Biden. In that phone conversation Trump said, “There's a lot of talk about Biden's son, that Biden stopped the prosecution and a lot of people want to find out about that so whatever you can do with the Attorney General would be great. Biden went around bragging that he stopped the prosecution so if you can look into it... It sounds horrible to me.” This is not hearsay evidence and there is no need to guess at what Trump meant or is asking for because he's telling us. If you're claiming Trump was not asking for an investigation of Biden or Trump's intent is unclear, you're see this through GOP colored glasses.

Read the transcript of Trump's conversation with Volodymyr Zelensky - CNNPolitics

He asked for cooperation with the AG, you have it in bold right there. And the AG is looking into it.

John Durham investigating Ukraine in Trump-Russia origins probe

He is still asking a foreign country to investigate a candidate running for the same office he is running. Whether he wants Zenlensky to coordinate the investigation with the AG is immaterial.

Yeah right, he's complying with the treaty, and once again he wasn't asking for himself, the was he phrased it, he was asking for the people. Words have meaning, stop trying to twist what he said. You're no better than that lying assed shitt.

Bullshit, he wasn't complying with the treaty. The treaty states our Attorney General is to make requests to their Ministry of Justice. The treaty states requests shall include the name of the authority looking into the investigation, proceeding or prosecution related to the request.

None of that happened.

And there's not a goddamned thing wrong with our president introducing our AG to the NEW president of Ukraine. Deal with it commie.

Trump asked Zelensky directly for help, dumbfuck. And our AG is supposed to make requests to their MJ, not their president. And the DoJ said Trump never involved Barr and Barr said he had no knowledge of that call until the whistleblower filed a complaint. And there was no investigation ongoing for Barr to declare an authority, which he couldn't anyway since he wasn't aware of Trump's request.

Dayum, you one fucking retard. :cuckoo:

Deeeenng. You are right. Digging dirt is create a phony evidence. WOW I’m so impressed with your brilliance.

Crap...... there are no evidence Biden did anything wrong in Ukraine. NONE. Except phony evidence. Then only people like you and corrupted president planted that.

Why do you even think Trump will get Biden involved with his corruptions if he wasn’t scared of Biden?

The President is the last person who's hands the money passes through before it gets sent to another country. Don't you think he should look for potential problems before he does that?

Now that I embarrassed you into admitting what digging up dirt means, please explain how Trump asked for phony evidence during that call to Zelensky. Not once did he even hint at that. He asked Zelensky to "look into it" not create phony evidence. Looking into it does not mean digging up dirt......well......unless you're a lying leftist that wants to make up definitions of terms.
Yeah those were Schiff's lies. He may get an opportunity to explain his lies at the Senate trial if they have enough balls to pass articles.

“There’s No Reason to Call Me as a Witness!” – SCHIFF SQUIRMS When Asked About Testifying Before the US Senate

Adam Schiff went on Meet the Press on Sunday morning to discuss his failed week of sham impeachment hearings.

Shifty Schiff lied about meeting with the anti-Trump whistleblower Eric Ciaramella before he filed his complaint against President Trump.

So Adam Schiff is a fact witness
The whistleblower met with them only to confirm correct procedures of wistleblowing. No information was provided at that meeting.

The primary reason whistleblower wont testify is due to death threats, but also its redundant and pointless.

This is only an attempt to turn the hearings into a circus.

If you believe that, I have a bridge for sale.

You can say anything you want to the media. It's different when you have to say it under oath to Congress. This is not a whistleblower, it's a rat. It's a leaker, likely an anti-Trump cabal member, who was ordered to look for any stupid reason he or she can come up with to give Democrats an excuse to do what they are doing today.

The rat is in no more of jeopardy than any other witness that testified so far. Schiff Face is scared to death of the questions the Republicans have of who the rat contacted, who the rat got their information from, what is their political motivation, who they discussed this with, who wrote up the complaint, and since it was classified content, was the person who wrote the complaint privileged to hear it.

Plenty of questions for the rat we should get answers to since this is plain as day a witch hunt.

Are you thinking if the GOP can just go after the whistle blower this will all just go away?

We could find out the leakers (he or she is not a whistleblower) intent, what their motivation was, who they spoke with, like I said, a lot of questions here.

But Democrats are so un-American that they refuse to abide by the long standing tradition that the accused has the right to face their accuser. It simply doesn't fit the Nazi's view of how our country should be.

Considering you are repeating Putins....er.....what Rump says, looks to me that you are the commie Putin loving commie. How's the weather in Moscow these days.

GFY, I gave you links and facts, now run along you're wasting my time repeating yourself.

You gave me links to rwfruitcake sites that all register as conspiracy sites. They are doing what you are doing and just repeating what the Russians tell them to say. Comon, Comrade, come up with something better. But in your world, that's all you got. Rump follows the Russian Propoganda to the letter and you just repeat what he says. We need a real President. And that's going to be hard to find.

And all quoted sources, not a bunch of anonymous crap.

Try this link on for size commie, it's sourced also.

John Durham investigating Ukraine in Trump-Russia origins probe

They quoted Barr. And Barr is as full of crap as a colon. That isn't news. It's part of the conspiracy theory already debunked. Rump instructed Barr to do that investigation and Putin instructed Rump to do that investigation. We already know who the real President of the United States is and he lives in Moscow.
It's fascinating. GOP nutters are deathly afraid of brown people who live to our south. People who are coming here looking for work and a better life.

Yet they are perfectly happy to turn over the reins of our country to Vladimir Putin of all people.

It's truly bizarre. I hope they like pickled herring sandwiches. I'll be a few miles south enjoying tacos and burritos with my neighbors and friends.

Russia, Russia. Russia.jpeg

Deeeenng. You are right. Digging dirt is create a phony evidence. WOW I’m so impressed with your brilliance.

Crap...... there are no evidence Biden did anything wrong in Ukraine. NONE. Except phony evidence. Then only people like you and corrupted president planted that.

Why do you even think Trump will get Biden involved with his corruptions if he wasn’t scared of Biden?

The President is the last person who's hands the money passes through before it gets sent to another country. Don't you think he should look for potential problems before he does that?

Now that I embarrassed you into admitting what digging up dirt means, please explain how Trump asked for phony evidence during that call to Zelensky. Not once did he even hint at that. He asked Zelensky to "look into it" not create phony evidence. Looking into it does not mean digging up dirt......well......unless you're a lying leftist that wants to make up definitions of terms.
Yeah those were Schiff's lies. He may get an opportunity to explain his lies at the Senate trial if they have enough balls to pass articles.

“There’s No Reason to Call Me as a Witness!” – SCHIFF SQUIRMS When Asked About Testifying Before the US Senate

Adam Schiff went on Meet the Press on Sunday morning to discuss his failed week of sham impeachment hearings.

Shifty Schiff lied about meeting with the anti-Trump whistleblower Eric Ciaramella before he filed his complaint against President Trump.

The whistleblower met with them only to confirm correct procedures of wistleblowing. No information was provided at that meeting.

The primary reason whistleblower wont testify is due to death threats, but also its redundant and pointless.

You can say anything you want to the media. It's different when you have to say it under oath to Congress. This is not a whistleblower, it's a rat. It's a leaker, likely an anti-Trump cabal member, who was ordered to look for any stupid reason he or she can come up with to give Democrats an excuse to do what they are doing today.

The rat is in no more of jeopardy than any other witness that testified so far. Schiff Face is scared to death of the questions the Republicans have of who the rat contacted, who the rat got their information from, what is their political motivation, who they discussed this with, who wrote up the complaint, and since it was classified content, was the person who wrote the complaint privileged to hear it.

Plenty of questions for the rat we should get answers to since this is plain as day a witch hunt.
What testimony did the whistleblower give to make the case against Trump?
Zero

There is no reason to put this person's life in danger, one of the reasons for the whisleblower concept.

Quoit try to bame others because Trump got caught.

Actually, no. The only legal protection the WB has is from retaliation on the job. There is no legal requirement for anonymity, no protection against being forced to testify, none. Basically, if he made the accusation, he can be forced to defend it, and that opens the door to whether the democrats handled him legally or not.

Why President Trump will be considered the Greatest President Ever
(I'm still holding out for President George Washington)

but here's the opinion of a guy who knows how to get to the bottom of the impeachment swamp (and all other leftist, lockstep government wrongs):

You have no idea WTF you're talking about. Digging up dirt means to create phony evidence. Finding real evidence is only digging up truth. Biden is not his political opponent. We won't know who his opponent will be for a couple of months, so this charge that Trump is doing this to gain favor in the election is an utter lie. Biden is not his rival, and likely will not be.

Nobody leaked anything.
It was all submitted to those with security clearance, following whistleblower submission procedures.
The relevant person her is not the whistleblower, but the IG who submitted this report to congress: Michael Atkinson

The intelligence community IG is a non-partisan position, acting in the interest or national security. He saw it was threatened, and took appropriate action by submitting it to congress.

Nobody leaked anything.
It was all submitted to those with security clearance, following whistleblower submission procedures.
The relevant person her is not the whistleblower, but the IG who submitted this report to congress: Michael Atkinson

The intelligence community IG is a non-partisan position, acting in the interest or national security. He saw it was threatened, and took appropriate action by submitting it to congress.
They got nothing.

The Prosecutor at that time was not cleaning up the corruption. So we told the Ukraine that we would not give them aid unless they replaced that prosecutor to show they are fighting that corruption
That is the Biden response but its false...its actually 100% backwards....That prosecutor was investigating a corrupt company that was stealing millions of dollars most of which was aid from the U.S. and since Hunter worked for that company Biden wanted the guy fired....now that is impeachable....
Bullshit. There was no active investigation ongoing into Burisma when Shokin was sacked.

Timeline in Ukraine Probe Casts Doubt on Giuliani’s Biden Claim

But what has received less attention is that at the time Biden made his ultimatum, the probe into the company -- Burisma Holdings, owned by Mykola Zlochevsky -- had been long dormant, according to the former official, Vitaliy Kasko.

Investigation was officially closed by Yuriy Lutsenko, who was Shokin successor.

That means that investigation into Burisma was still open when Shokin was fired.

As per his own words, he was given list of people that he cannot prosecute. Who gave him a list?

US Ambassador Yovanovich.

Top Ukrainian justice official says US ambassador gave him a do not prosecute list
"That means that investigation into Burisma was still open when Shokin was fired."

That's why I said, "dormant," and not, "closed."

I swear, you people have the brain of a gnat.
Haven't you ever heard the phrase...sitting on it...?...burying it...?....

Nobody leaked anything.

We don't know what the trail was from the time the call was heard until the complaint was filed. That's why you get people to take the oath and testify. To my recollection, this is the first time something like this has ever happened. Furthermore, it destroyed all communication between foreign leaders and the White House from this point on whether Trump is impeached or not.

If it was something serious, I could understand. But what we have here is a witch hunt, because Trump never gave a quid pro quo, and never bribed anybody in that phone call. It was all made up. So whoever the rat is, it should be known by everybody as to what their motivation was, and how we ended up to where we're at today.

The Prosecutor at that time was not cleaning up the corruption. So we told the Ukraine that we would not give them aid unless they replaced that prosecutor to show they are fighting that corruption
That is the Biden response but its false...its actually 100% backwards....That prosecutor was investigating a corrupt company that was stealing millions of dollars most of which was aid from the U.S. and since Hunter worked for that company Biden wanted the guy fired....now that is impeachable....
Bullshit. There was no active investigation ongoing into Burisma when Shokin was sacked.

But what has received less attention is that at the time Biden made his ultimatum, the probe into the company -- Burisma Holdings, owned by Mykola Zlochevsky -- had been long dormant, according to the former official, Vitaliy Kasko.

Investigation was officially closed by Yuriy Lutsenko, who was Shokin successor.

That means that investigation into Burisma was still open when Shokin was fired.

As per his own words, he was given list of people that he cannot prosecute. Who gave him a list?

Top Ukrainian justice official says US ambassador gave him a do not prosecute list
"That means that investigation into Burisma was still open when Shokin was fired."

I don't care what you want to call it -- there was no active investigation into Burisma when Biden got Shokin fired.

Sure they are They have our president kissing Putins ass

I love your posts Eddie, they convince Dem's and Independents to vote for Trump. Keep em coming.
then learn to speak fn Russian Blues This pos in our WH plays into putins hands

Sorry Eddie we were busy running the country and making Dem's lives miserable. What, Russia Russia Russia you been watching Brady Bunch re-runs again?
With republicans all crying Ukraine messed with our election I'd say it's putin pretty close to running our country Trump has got to go

Schiff's 28th congressional district has seen a 12 percent spike in homelessness over the last year, with 59,000 homeless people now living in Los Angeles County, according to the Department of Housing and Urban Development. And 75.2 percent of those homeless citizens are unsheltered and without refuge.

I don't care what you want to call it -- there was no active investigation into Burisma when Biden got Shokin fired.
Why are you defending corruption?...what the fuck is your problem?...we all know Joe and who he is...he has been the most corrupted senator we have seen in a long time...his family and he are filthy rich with bank accounts all over Europe......his family members land the best do nothing jobs on the planet....
You attack Trump over made up shit while you defend open corruption by Biden.....you make me sick...you are exactly what is wrong with our nation...its fucks like you that are ruining the greatest nation on earth....
You are a dog shit pile in the roadway of American advancement liberty and justice....GOP bad DNC good...that is your mantra no matter how much evidence to the contrary gets shoved in your faggot commie fascist face....its a good thing your type is dying off...and your ideology is being exposed as anti freedom...and anti American....

Schiff's 28th congressional district has seen a 12 percent spike in homelessness over the last year, with 59,000 homeless people now living in Los Angeles County, according to the Department of Housing and Urban Development. And 75.2 percent of those homeless citizens are unsheltered and without refuge.
You mean trump didn't take credit for all that? He does for everything else

As incredible as it was for Trump to be pursued by Mueller over his Russian papers while Hillary stood there waving hers, Biden tops that by being on video specifically stating his bribery and once again they are looking for “how Trump did it”

With republicans all crying Ukraine messed with our election I'd say it's putin pretty close to running our country Trump has got to go

Since I know you don't really believe that I'm going to assume you are just lashing out because impeachment failed.
Blues We both know that there was never a chance in the Senate Your cowards there are deathly afraid that trump will make it hard to keep their jobs if they speak against him Prime case of politics before country imo

Forum List

Back