We thank you for the dozen years you spent serving as you did. That's one job I wouldn't want despite how well paid it might be.

Hi, Spin.

Thank you for your kind words.

I don't mean to be a dick, though sometimes I wonder why I remained in this community, subjecting myself to the emotional pain when constantly witnessing the human suffering caused by immature African American females who not only harm individual children, their immaturity also harms entire communities of peaceful people when they raise "gangsta and thugs."

Sandra Bland Indirectly Speaks About Child Abuse and Neglect Harming Her Quality of Life And Community

Peace and Happy New Year!

We thank you for the dozen years you spent serving as you did. That's one job I wouldn't want despite how well paid it might be.

Hi, Spin.

Thank you for your kind words.

I don't mean to be a dick, though sometimes I wonder why I remained in this community, subjecting myself to the emotional pain when constantly witnessing the human suffering caused by immature African American females who not only harm individual children, their immaturity also harms entire communities of peaceful people when they raise "gangsta and thugs."

Sandra Bland Indirectly Speaks About Child Abuse and Neglect Harming Her Quality of Life And Community

Peace and Happy New Year!

Avery, I hear you, loud and clear. It's horrible what people inflict on others, isn't it? You can put yourself through all the rationalizations possible in order to somehow make what they did acceptable to us. Whether it is immaturity, selfishness, emotional baggage, or whatever, the bottom line it's still unacceptable to treat others in that fashion. Damaged people damaging other people is not something that should be passed down, but how does the vicious cycle stop? The reason you allowed yourself to stay in such stressful circumstances is because you cared enough to try and make a difference. I'm sorry you had to endure that, and I'm glad you made it out safely. Thank goodness for the support of your wife and kids, you survived. Take care, good buddy. The best New Year to you and your's.

Forum List

Back