Of course we should de-fund the FBI and the DOJ

Trump or Desantis, when one of them gets into office, needs to disintigrate the FBI, CIA, Secret Service, DOJ, ICE, and all the others.
Cite them for treason and cram them all into Gitmo for the rest of their lives.

Create ONE federal police force that enforces ALL laws, at ALL times, including ALL RANKS of government and companies operating in this country.

Too old.

In five more years, I'll be yelling for the FBI to get off of my lawn.

My fourth son is my hope, the rest being far too busy making money from their brains, ability, and effort. The fourth one will do the same as soon as he graduates.

It is their future I weap for, since they will remember when the U.S. was free, but be unable or unwilling to take it back.

What freedoms have you lost?

What freedoms have you lost?
I lost a lot of freedoms during COVID, as did we all. Very selectively. I could buy liquor, since that right was never infringed, but I could not go to the church of my choice. I could not conduct normal business without wearing a mask known to be ineffective against the COVID virus that it supposedly protected me from.

Since the government tells Facebook what to publish, I have lost the freedom to communicate with my family and friends unedited by government agents.

I lost a lot of freedoms during COVID, as did we all. Very selectively. I could buy liquor, since that right was never infringed, but I could not go to the church of my choice. I could not conduct normal business without wearing a mask known to be ineffective against the COVID virus that it supposedly protected me from.

Since the government tells Facebook what to publish, I have lost the freedom to communicate with my family and friends unedited by government agents.

Did your church continue services during COVID? All my Jewish friends from several different synagogues immediately went to zoom services. They didn't miss a beat.

You're a Facebook user? Is your page limited to your family or open to everyone? I don't know how that works.

Did your church continue services during COVID? All my Jewish friends from several different synagogues immediately went to zoom services. They didn't miss a beat.
I was not allowed to attend the church of my choice. That's one answer to whatvfreedom I lost. If you had friends who were happy with the choice government made for them that's fine but it doesn't restore the freedom I lost.
You're a Facebook user? Is your page limited to your family or open to everyone? I don't know how that works.
It works like this: if I post a meme or link to a website that the government has deemed unacceptable Facebook "fact checkers" will censor at government behest. They have been caught censoring objectively true information.

I don't mean zero out their entire budget. In fact, in the first two years of the second Trump administration, they will likely need to continue at the budget that they have when Trump takes office. After the needed reforms, the budget can be reduced because the fat will have been cut out.

Money they are currently spending on investigations into political opponents in the United States, must be redirected into a project to completely reform that incredibly corrupt agency. Here are the guidelines for that re-organization:

1) No more political investigations, ever. Let congress fund its own investigators to investigate the opposing party. Everyone will know that such investigations are entirely political, so there will be no pretense of non-partisan law enforcement.

2) Decentralize command and control by region. Let each district be headed by a U.S. Attorney and a Special Agent in charge. The U.S. Attorneys can be appointed by the president and serve at his or her pleasure, while the SAC's can be appointed for ten years as the FBI director is now. This will prevent mission creep in which the FBI leadership finds some new guise for its political investigations.

No cabinet level Attorney General and no FBI national director. That is way too much power for any two people to have, independent of elected officials.

3) Decentralize command and control by mission. Let there be a director for drug investigations, one for human trafficing, one for gangs, one for smuggling, etc. Let each director have an office in a district closest to the area in which that kind of crime is concentrated with a rank equal to that of the SAC of that disctrict.

1. So you want Congressional oversight dismantled, and the President be allowed to commit crimes with impunity rather than face consequences for his corruption. I don't see such investigations as being purely political unless they're directed at the children of elected officials who have no connection to the government at all. Unless of course you think it appropriate to investigate Tiffany Trump.

2. So you want the Congressional oversight and the Department of Justice dismantled. How very authoritarian of you.

3. You seem to think there are no nation wide networks of criminals to deal with. The FBI was created because criminals would simply leave one state and start over in a new state where their activities were unknown.

I was not allowed to attend the church of my choice. That's one answer to whatvfreedom I lost. If you had friends who were happy with the choice government made for them that's fine but it doesn't restore the freedom I lost.

It works like this: if I post a meme or link to a website that the government has deemed unacceptable Facebook "fact checkers" will censor at government behest. They have been caught censoring objectively true information.

Did your church not have online services???? In a pandemic, you're not allowed to spread disease at will because the community must bear the consequences of your "freedom" and many people paid with their lives. Over 1 million Americans died, and you're complaining you had to attend online church services.

A LOT of people died as a result of taking ivermectin which was promoted on Facebook. That promotion was done by videos on YouTube made by doctors who were selling you prescriptions for ivermectin. They got rich doing it and you clowns screamed about these people's first amendment rights being violated.

Patients were showing up at hospitals refusing monoclonal antibodies, and demanding Hydrodroxychloriquine, which increased the death rate from covid, and horse wormer which did nothing to cure covid. Yet I'm guessing you still they they work and the vaccines are a hoax.

Well that's the problem when people have to be fact checked every time they post because there are so many lies and so much hate out there. But as long as people will start things like the stupid trucker convoy in Canada, based on lies, fascism and hate, and promote it on the internet, radicalizing the gullible, it's going to be necessary to stop terrorists from posting online.

In Canada, they forced the truckers to return all of the money that was donated to their cause. These people are con artists and criminals. They're still around, but they're getting no traction here.

1. So you want Congressional oversight dismantled,
I specified that Congress should investigate so you badly misread my post.
and the President be allowed to commit crimes with impunity rather than face consequences for his corruption. I don't see such investigations as being purely political unless they're directed at the children of elected officials who have no connection to the government at all. Unless of course you think it appropriate to investigate Tiffany Trump.

2. So you want the Congressional oversight and the Department of Justice dismantled. How very authoritarian of you.

3. You seem to think there are no nation wide networks of criminals to deal with. The FBI was created because criminals would simply leave one state and start over in a new state where their activities were unknown.

Did your church not have online services???? In a pandemic, you're not allowed to spread disease at will because the community must bear the consequences of your "freedom" and many people paid with their lives. Over 1 million Americans died, and you're complaining you had to attend online church services.

A LOT of people died as a result of taking ivermectin which was promoted on Facebook. That promotion was done by videos on YouTube made by doctors who were selling you prescriptions for ivermectin. They got rich doing it and you clowns screamed about these people's first amendment rights being violated.

Patients were showing up at hospitals refusing monoclonal antibodies, and demanding Hydrodroxychloriquine, which increased the death rate from covid, and horse wormer which did nothing to cure covid. Yet I'm guessing you still they they work and the vaccines are a hoax.

Well that's the problem when people have to be fact checked every time they post because there are so many lies and so much hate out there. But as long as people will start things like the stupid trucker convoy in Canada, based on lies, fascism and hate, and promote it on the internet, radicalizing the gullible, it's going to be necessary to stop terrorists from posting online.

In Canada, they forced the truckers to return all of the money that was donated to their cause. These people are con artists and criminals. They're still around, but they're getting no traction here.
My chosen church did not have online services. If it had, I would have chosen another one.

Surada asked in a challenging tone what freedom I had lost so I gave an obvious example.

If you don't accept that, then you're being dishonest. I'm certainly not engaging in a lengthy debate over the merits of government regulation of worship.

Any such debate is settled by the first amendment.

Forum List

Back