Odds for a Republican Takeover of the Senate Keep Getting Better

Walker isn't even from Georgia. He's a carpetbagger. The Republicans shouldn't need someone from out of state to beat Warnock.

Nope. As much as you'd like to be true....it's not.
LOL!! Look at Xiden's disapproval rating.
Its about 60% disapprove and only 39% approve.
The MSM scammed voters to put that lying moron in the WH.
The sad part is that we have to put up with "always wrong Joe" for 3-more years...

Walker isn't even from Georgia. He's a carpetbagger. The Republicans shouldn't need someone from out of state to beat Warnock.
He played for Georgia, and was a great running back, that trumps his current address.
Also, his humility and religiosity play very well in GA for all voters.

Hmm I think you guys have a better chance of flipping the House than the Senate.

I know you’re closer in the Senate but I don’t see it with the Senators up for re-election in 2022.

The seats I can see flipping:

Mark Kelly (D) Arizona
Raphael Warnock (D) Georgia
Pat Toomey (R) Pennsylvania
Ron Johnson (R) Wisconsin

With Toomey retiring, I think that seat flips to blue. I think the other three are going to be favored to hold their seat but it’s going to be close.

Lisa Murkowski (R) Alaska might also be vulnerable but if she were to lose her job it would be to another (R).

For now, I think Democrats hang on to the Senate and lose the House.

If Herschel Walker is there best you can come up with to take out Warnock, then you’re not going to take out Warnock.

Warnock is a preacher
Yeah, but Hershel got the Heisman, AND preaches. I'd bet on Heshel over Warnock in the mid-terms. The mid-terms is when voter get to send the morons in-power what their report card is for the last two years. The Xiden admin and the dems will get straight F's.

1632878255094.png

We'll see. But dems voters can see you salivating and that SHOULD be a warning that they need to overcome whatever voter supression you fuckers throw at them

Hmm I think you guys have a better chance of flipping the House than the Senate.
I know you’re closer in the Senate but I don’t see it with the Senators up for re-election in 2022.
The seats I can see flipping:
Mark Kelly (D) Arizona
Raphael Warnock (D) Georgia
Pat Toomey (R) Pennsylvania
Ron Johnson (R) Wisconsin

With Toomey retiring, I think that seat flips to blue. I think the other three are going to be favored to hold their seat but it’s going to be close.

Lisa Murkowski (R) Alaska might also be vulnerable but if she were to lose her job it would be to another (R).

For now, I think Democrats hang on to the Senate and lose the House.
AZ will be mad at the dems so Kelly is toast.
GA will be mad at the dems so Warnock is toast
WI will be mad at the dems, so Ron Johnson is a shoo-in.
PA will be mad, but I don't know if the GOP has a slam-dunk candidate to replace Toomey.

AZ will be mad at the dems so Kelly is toast.
GA will be mad at the dems so Warnock is toast
WI will be mad at the dems, so Ron Johnson is a shoo-in.
PA will be mad, but I don't know if the GOP has a slam-dunk candidate to replace Toomey.

Pretty sure I remember you calling Pennsylvania for Trump in 2020 as well.

I made my prediction. If it doesn't cone true, then I'll just claim fraud.

All the more reason to get out and vote in EVERY election

Dems, independents, and never Trumpers need to get out and stop this from happening

These fuckers are not done. Democracy is still in danger
Pure, unadulterated fear.

That is what the democrats are now banking on. It is sad to see them use the same thing that has corrupted the right for the last few decades. It has thoroughly corrupted the left now too.

Forum List

Back