OCTOBER SUPRISE??? What will it be???

Well, when the Liberal Mainstream Media is throwing out little hits you know they have something planned, but what could it be?

Everything Doanld Trump is failing, the economy is failing, Gas prices are rising rapidly again as Biden has wiped out our strategic petroleum reserves and can no longer soften the prices before the election, Biden is in full blown panic mode now as the threat of nuclear war looms.

Everything they thought they had to stick in their cap as a feather is GONE..

So, what will it be?

Well one thing comes to mind is generally when recessions really hit and stock markets crash it historically happens in October.

The fed for a while now has been keeping the bond market afloat by creating a inverted yield curve by making 2 year bonds have a bigger returns than 10 year bonds. The bond market for a while now keep dropping down which is when the fed is buying bonds and then it turns around and goes up when people are selling. The bond market is the reverse of what you think should happen.

Then you have the stock market every Monday going way down, then the plunge protection team jumps in to buy up stocks to bring it back up. Then it goes down during the week till Friday when the plunge protection team buys up a lot more to raise it just before the weekend closure.

The market has also the past year been seeing gradually lower highs.

Not a guarantee this is what will happen. I'm just looking at current and historical trends.

The general is coming, and it won't be the outcome you think it's going to be. Looking at the races TODAY, Republicans will take back the house +57 and take back the Senate +5. Now what will democrats do to derail this total repudiation of their agenda? Inquiring minds want to know...
That's what I said from day one. I'm on record. Sixty seats.

The progtard record is so miserable voters are going to barf all over them.

Why don't you show us all of this internal polling

445179cb7e0162b822f72d5519a2063f.jpg

Waiting for you to tell us which five Senate seats and 57 House you're going to win.

:abgg2q.jpg:
I already did. Reread my post.

p45a9.jpg

Oh, boy. LOL. This post is a keeper for Election Day.

Let's see just how your Trumpy candidates are doing.

Dr Oz - PA Senate - Hasn't lead in a single poll
Mastriano - PA Governor - Losing by double digits
Cox - MD Governor - Getting obliterated
Tudor - MI Governor - Losing BIGLY to Whitmer
Diehl - MA Governor - Getting annihilated
Bolduc - NH Senate - Losing by double digits while the incumbent GOP Gov Sununu is winning by double digits
Vance - OH Senate - Barely hanging on in a state he should be easily winning while incumbent GOP Gov DeWine is winning by double digits
Walker - GA Senate - Admits he's not smart enough to debate Warnock. Had a short gain, but now trailing again.
Masters - AZ Senate - Has trailed against his opponent in every single poll
Majewski - OH-09 - A House district redrawn to heavily favor the GOP is now Lean Democrat because he lied about his military service.
Bailey - IL Gov - Getting his clock cleaned

About the only places where you guys might prevail are here in Nevada with our gubernatorial and Senate race and with Kari Lake running for governor of Arizona.

Go ahead, dumb ass, tell us all where these five Senate seats and 57 House seats, numbers you pulled entirely out of your ass, are coming from?

The same polls that claimed the shrilary was winning.

DURRRRRR

The same polls that claimed the shrilary was winning.

DURRRRRR

HILLARY! 2016!!! 98 % CHANGE OF WINNING!! ALL THE POLLS LIE!

WASH RINSE REPEAT

2018 - All the polls point to Republicans getting their asses kicked in the midterms. They lose 41 House seats, seven governorships, and a bunch of state legislative majorities just like the polls said.

BUT BUT BUT!!

WASH RINSE REPEAT

2020 - All the polls point to Donald Trump getting clobbered in his reelection bid. Trump loses, Biden wins, just as the polls said

BUT BUT BUT!!

WASH RINSE REPEAT

2022 - A Trumpster gets nominated to be the gubernatorial candidate in one of the bluest states in the country in which everyone with even an ounce of sense knows he can't win and all the polls are showing him losing in a blowout.

BUT BUT BUT!!

WASH RINSE REPEAT

WASH RINSE REPEAT

2018 - All the polls point to Republicans getting their asses kicked in the midterms. They lose 41 House seats, seven governorships, and a bunch of state legislative majorities just like the polls said.

BUT BUT BUT!!

WASH RINSE REPEAT

2020 - All the polls point to Donald Trump getting clobbered in his reelection bid. Trump loses, Biden wins, just as the polls said

BUT BUT BUT!!

WASH RINSE REPEAT

2022 - A Trumpster gets nominated to be the gubernatorial candidate in one of the bluest states in the country in which everyone with even an ounce of sense knows he can't win and all the polls are showing him losing in a blowout.

BUT BUT BUT!!

WASH RINSE REPEAT

The polls are shit. That was proven by Trumps win. They haven't changed.

And like the democrat operative said, "it's not who casts the votes, but who COUNTS the votes, that matters"

The SEIU has been proving that in Clark County for decades.

I do not store anything in the cloud. I do not trust anyone that can take and ransom my information. Thats why God made expandable and encrypted hard drive banks.

Nor do I.

But it's good advice none the less. All of the other publicly announced ''drills'' have ironically been played out in the real world, much to the benefit of those entities whom acquired more power as a result. Funny how that seems to happen so often.

Anyway. There's only one ''drill'' left that hasn't been. I had a thread around here some place about it.

Worst case, I'm wrong.

Well one thing comes to mind is generally when recessions really hit and stock markets crash it historically happens in October.

The fed for a while now has been keeping the bond market afloat by creating a inverted yield curve by making 2 year bonds have a bigger returns than 10 year bonds. The bond market for a while now keep dropping down which is when the fed is buying bonds and then it turns around and goes up when people are selling. The bond market is the reverse of what you think should happen.

Then you have the stock market every Monday going way down, then the plunge protection team jumps in to buy up stocks to bring it back up. Then it goes down during the week till Friday when the plunge protection team buys up a lot more to raise it just before the weekend closure.

The market has also the past year been seeing gradually lower highs.

Not a guarantee this is what will happen. I'm just looking at current and historical trends.
Given worldwide volatility right now this is a very real threat. Every market in the world is on a roller coaster ride right now. The fact that Putin just put his hypersonic bombers in close proximity to Ukraine and the fact they are nuclear weapon deployment capable has the whole world on edge. This is a significant escalation that is making the whole world very nervous.

If it comes out that the US did destroy the pipelines, things are going to get very dicey.. The only way that Russian can now get gas to Europe is the Ukraine pipelines. IF those are hit, its going to get real ugly real fast.

Nor do I.

But it's good advice none the less. All of the other publicly announced ''drills'' have ironically been played out in the real world, much to the benefit of those entities whom acquired more power as a result. Funny how that seems to happen so often.

Anyway. There's only one ''drill'' left that hasn't been. I had a thread around here some place about it.

Worst case, I'm wrong.
Correct.

IF they break the communications nets the world will go back to the 1970's when dial up was the rage... Because it will be again. Hardlines underground will be all that is left.

Correct.

IF they break the communications nets the world will go back to the 1970's when dial up was the rage... Because it will be again. Hardlines underground will be all that is left.

A valid reason to salvage and keep all of those 56k modems from our old junk.

Think that's been discussed around here before among us nerds.

Anyway. I suppose we're drifting off-topic. I guess..

Looking at the races TODAY, Republicans will take back the house +57 and take back the Senate +5. Now what will democrats do to derail this total repudiation of their agenda? Inquiring minds want to know...
The Senate is going to be a swing of +2 max, one way or the other.

Please tell us the 5 seats in the Senate that (R) will gain.

+57 in the House, where are you getting this information.
Go ahead, dumb ass, tell us all where these five Senate seats and 57 House seats, numbers you pulled entirely out of your ass, are coming from?
Exactly ^^^^^

Looking at the races TODAY, Republicans will take back the house +57 and take back the Senate +5. Now what will democrats do to derail this
This ^^^^ is a planned setup. Yes, a setup.

Claiming that (R) are going to make this big swing, and when it DOESN't happen, you will again cry FRAUD.

A setup.

Digital evidence is evidence. The conspiracy is the cover up and the fraud that caused it.
Evidence of cell phone pings.
No Evidence of Ballot Stuffing.

You are making an Evel Knievel leap attempting to associate pings with ACTUAL Ballots.

The general is coming, and it won't be the outcome you think it's going to be. Looking at the races TODAY, Republicans will take back the house +57 and take back the Senate +5. Now what will democrats do to derail this total repudiation of their agenda? Inquiring minds want to know...
Screen Shot 2022-10-01 at 11.17.04 AM.png

There are basically 7 Seats up for grabs.
2 of them are OPEN seats currently held by (R).
So winning PA or NC would not be a (R) gain.

You think (R) are going to win all 5 other tossups?

Evidence of cell phone pings.
No Evidence of Ballot Stuffing.

You are making an Evel Knievel leap attempting to associate pings with ACTUAL Ballots.
That kind of activity repeated by the same people in the early AM hours cannot be explained any other way. Period.

That kind of activity repeated by the same people in the early AM hours cannot be explained any other way. Period.
Be specific, and TELL me what you think it means.

first, show me the data of Person A, (or any other particular person) with how much activity. Should be easy for you to show, don't just say "It happened"
Show me the data.

Forum List

Back