October Jobs Report

And

September, which gained 312,000 jobs after the initial Bureau of Labor Statistics estimate of 194,000 saw a substantial upward revision in Friday’s report

julia-roberts-roflmao.gif

data-lol.gif

lol-laughing.gif

200.gif

So I guess when people are desperate for low paying jobs, this is what happens? Not cool. Not cool at all, Lesh

Treasury Secretary Yellen credited it to the American Rescue Plan back in March, and President Biden's immunization campaign. She also reminded us that the CBO didn't think we'd get to this level until 2023.

This morning we received a very welcome jobs report – 531k jobs added – and in my view, there are two key takeaways:
One: Our recovery is on track. Our unemployment rate now is at its lowest level since the start of the pandemic, and we’re on pace to reach full employment 2 years faster than CBO expected.
Two: Bold fiscal policy works. A rebound like this was never a foregone conclusion. When our administration took office back in January, there was a real risk that our economy was going to slip into a prolonged recession. Now our recovery is outpacing other wealthy nations’.
There’s an alternate present where our economy is still stagnating, where millions cannot find work. In large part, this has been avoided by smart policy and action: the American Rescue Plan and an immunization campaign that’s vaccinated 193 million Americans.
Now we have a chance to apply this lesson to a new set of challenges: The American Rescue Plan ensured America would recover from the pandemic. The Build Back Better package making its way through Congress will ensure America thrives in a post-pandemic world.

I SEE REALITY AROUND ME.
None of which matches any information these Dem run greed-mongering organizations spew out, so they can get their "govt funding" and kickbacks.

Reality does not match their "numbers".
So you rely on anecdotal information. Figures, you conspiracy believing nut job.

Total nonfarm payroll employment rose by 210,000 in November, and the unemployment rate fell by 0.4 percentage point to 4.2 percent. The change in total nonfarm payroll employment for September was revised up by 67,000, from +312,000 to +379,000, and the change for October was revised up by 15,000, from +531,000 to +546,000. With these revisions, employment in September and October combined is 82,000 higher than previously reported.

Forum List

Back