"Occupy" protests in 1000 countries

And some on here have the gall to call fox news a liar over a story about people planning to go to 5 millionaires homes to protest?

Let's see how many of those call Diane Sawyer an idiot.

Shocking, isn't it?

And... quite embarrassing for Diane. I hope she's not a blond. We have enough shit without her. :lol:

She is probably too dumb to be embarassed. I am sure someone is finding a way to make sure her flake butt is covered. It musta been a typo LOL

What do you call Diane sawyer in a walk in freezer?

A frosted flake :razz:
Yes, she's a republican who worked for Nixon.

According to Diane Sawyer, “as of tonight, it has spread to more than 250 American cities, more than a thousand countries -- every continent but Antarctica.”

Link to audio, http://newsbusters.org/sites/default/files/DianeSawyer-thousandcountries-2011-10-10.mp3

Really Ms Sawyer, REALLY? More than 1000 countries?
How is that possible when there are less than 200 nations in the world?

They may be full of shit but you can't fault them for their enthusiasm.

I'm just wondering if the American people are gonna grow tired of being poor and having all of these wonderful Obama supporters telling them constantly how terrible the establishment is........leaving out the fact that Obama is the establishment.

I don't 'guess'.

So what, you're a mind reader now?

Phht. Yes, you do.

No.... I form opinions, based on facts. That's not 'guessing'. I leave 'guessing' to those who can't research.... because google is not research. Quoting the media is not 'research'.

Apparently, this is too hard for you.

And, fyi, the topic on this thread is Sawyer's dumbass comment about 1,000 countries. Got any evidence to support her claim? Evidence of the existence of these '1,000 countries' would be a good start.

No.... I form opinions, based on facts. That's not 'guessing'.

In the context of this thread you have no facts. Any opinions expressed are guesses.

The difference between us is that I'm honest about that and you aren't.

An opinion is not a guess. Idiot.

And the topic of the thread is not me, or 'guesses'. It is the 1,000 countries joining this protest. Any comment on that?

Moron.

Forum List

Back