Ocasio-Cortez Falsely Claimed Video of Her Referring to ‘Occupation of Palestine’ Was ‘Doctored’

AOC causing a bipartisan triggering epidemic all across the land.

No. We just like laughing at her because she's "entertaining."

Sorta like the monkeys in the zoo: Their zany antics are amusing but when they start flinging poop at each other, everyone goes "Ewww...."

Sorta like the monkeys in the zoo: Their zany antics are amusing but when they start flinging poop at each other, everyone goes "Ewww...."
Sure.

But wait, there's more: Cortez is like that one kid back in school. You know the one I mean. He or she was constantly picking their nose, and everyone had running bets on whether they'd eat their own boogers or not.

Cortez never fails to deliver. :laughing0301:

Sure.

But wait, there's more: Cortez is like that one kid back in school. You know the one I mean. He or she was constantly picking their nose, and everyone had running bets on whether they'd eat their own boogers or not.

Cortez never fails to trigger.

Sure.

That why Pelosi is getting her booted out next year?

Sure.

Yet she was smart enough to go straight from being a bartender to a U.S. congresswoman somehow, isn't that the story?

Personally I don't know why people give her so much attention. I guess republicans are desperate for someone who makes Trump look not quite as crazy, plus she gets them all hot and bothered.

Sure.

Sorry, dude. You don't own the term "triggered". That's something we came up with to describe you losers after Trump won his magnificent election.

Quit trying to appropriate my conservative culture. Get yer own.

Sure.

I thought Pelosi was going to boot her out of Congress when she said that rich fat cats in Congress were the ones that should be going without pay and not the poor low level workers that live pay check to pay check, especially since they were directly responsible for the shut down.

I thought maybe she would wind up like a Supreme Court justice who will go unnamed who was found dead with a pillow over his face.

Sure.

Yet she was smart enough to go straight from being a bartender to a U.S. congresswoman somehow, isn't that the story?

Personally I don't know why people give her so much attention. I guess republicans are desperate for someone who makes Trump look not quite as crazy, plus she gets them all hot and bothered.
She's saying things like MLK did before he was taken out.

Sure.

Meanwhile all your side does is thow a hissy fit and stomp your feet while screaming TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP.

Sure.

I thought Pelosi was going to boot her out of Congress when she said that Congress was the one that should be going without pay and not the poor low level workers that live pay check to pay check.

I thought many she would wind up like a Supreme Court justice who will go unnamed who was found dead with a pillow over his face.
Zero evidence is required for murder accusations now.

Sure.

She's saying things like MLK did before he was taken out.

I don't think you should compare her to MLK. Like, at all.

Sure.

Filed under ‘PTA mom becoming VP Candidate’

Forum List

Back