Obstruction of justice is a give me...but

We already know Trump obstructed justice when he admitted it on National TV.

When did he do that?

In his interview with Lester Holt.

The exact quote?

"I fired Comey because he was investigating me for Russia Collusion". - Donald Trump

Here is the transcript. He didn't say that:

Partial transcript: NBC News interview with Donald Trump - CNNPolitics

Comey told him he wasn't under investigation. Trump said he fired him because he "wanted someone that's competent".

oh look!! Someone does know how to research something.

When did he do that?

The exact quote?

"I fired Comey because he was investigating me for Russia Collusion". - Donald Trump

Comey told him he wasn't under investigation. Trump said he fired him because he "wanted someone that's competent".

If Trump had said that there would be President Pence.

He said "and in fact when I decided to do it, I said to myself, I said you know, this Russia thing with Trump and Russia is made up..it should be over with, it should have been over with a long time ago."

Trump told all of us he fired Comey because of the Russia investigation.

Trump obstructed justice.

When did he do that?

The exact quote?

You just totally fabricated that quote...didn't you, RDD? Do you not grasp how sleazy a tactic that is? If you claim something that's not so...simply admit it. Lying to cover yourself just makes you look worse.

Mueller has more than he needs to prove OOJ. The only question remaining is what else has Mueller found?

Treason
Violation of US Election Laws
Money Laundering
Racketeering

Or many other crimes available hot the Royal Family...
then whats he waiting for, liar?

He said "and in fact when I decided to do it, I said to myself, I said you know, this Russia thing with Trump and Russia is made up..it should be over with, it should have been over with a long time ago."

Comey told Trump multiple times that he wasn't under investigation.

How is that obstruction of justice?

When did he do that?

The exact quote?

You just totally fabricated that quote...didn't you, RDD? Do you not grasp how sleazy a tactic that is? If you claim something that's not so...simply admit it. Lying to cover yourself just makes you look worse.

What gave it away? Nothing gets past you. But unfortunately that's what it takes to get you idiots to actually look up information.

Last edited:

The investigation is in to Trumps administration not just Trump. Trump fired Comey to stop the whole investigation.

You been on mars? The list of evidence, that we know, of obstruction of justice is overwhelming. Everything from admitting on national TV that he fired Comey due to the Russian thing to concocting a false statement about the Junior Russian meeting. I am sure Mueller has lots more compelling evidence. Flynn has been singing like a bird.

You been on mars? The list of evidence, that we know, of obstruction of justice is overwhelming. Everything from admitting on national TV that he fired Comey due to the Russian thing to concocting a false statement about the Junior Russian meeting. I am sure Mueller has lots more compelling evidence. Flynn has been singing like a bird.

Such compelling evidence that they couldn't get a FISA warrent without making up "evidence"

The investigation is in to Trumps administration not just Trump. Trump fired Comey to stop the whole investigation.

Investigate the administration? Trump had just gotten into office.

There was no reason to investigate Trump or even the campaign. They had (and still have) nothing.

Mueller has more than he needs to prove OOJ. The only question remaining is what else has Mueller found?

Treason
Money Laundering
Racketeering

I think there is obstruction of justice but it is relatively minor
Collusion with the Russians will be difficult to prove as Trump was probably isolated
Money Laundering and violating economic sanctions are probably the most severe charge

Biggest threat is Trump himself

If he testifies under oath, perjury is a given
Given the likely severe charges against Kushner and Little Donnie, I imagine a quick pardon will be issued. That is where obstruction and abuse of presidential powers will come in to play

There was no reason to investigate Trump or even the campaign. They had (and still have) nothing.

What planet are you on? The indictments and arrests didn't happen I take it?

One to an unrelated matter and the other to a process crime. There was nothing related to Russia "collusion".

Treason
Money Laundering
Racketeering

Collusion with the Russians will be difficult to prove as Trump was probably isolated
Money Laundering and violating economic sanctions are probably the most severe charge

Given the likely severe charges against Kushner and Little Donnie, I imagine a quick pardon will be issued. That is where obstruction and abuse of presidential powers will come in to play

Test book obstruction of justice is there....but I think Mueller is milking Flynn, so it is hard to say who else will be charged or what other crimes have been committed.

To think Clinton was impeached for lying about a BJ in the WH library. How much more serious is this?

Mueller's report will come out around summer. Rather than address the charges, the GOP House will stone wall...all at the request of the WH. They will pay dearly in November.

Turn off FOX and watch something other than the State News Channel.

Treason
Money Laundering
Racketeering

Test book obstruction of justice is there....but I think Mueller is milking Flynn, so it is hard to say who else will be charged or what other crimes have been committed.

To think Clinton was impeached for lying about a BJ in the WH library. How much more serious is this?

Mueller's report will come out around summer. Rather than address the charges, the GOP House will stone wall...all at the request of the WH. They will pay dearly in November.

I would like to see the political price Republicans will pay if Trump pardons Kushner or Lil Donnie

When did he do that?

The exact quote?

People should not research things you claim are true, you should.

Treason
Money Laundering
Racketeering

A pardon does not obstruct justice. If you think it does, tell us how. And it is not abusing his power, it is using it.

Treason
Money Laundering
Racketeering

I would like to see the political price Republicans will pay if Trump pardons Kushner or Lil Donnie

I think it is going to have to happen to keep either one out of jail.

Forum List

Back