Obomination: Gas Prices Soar Faster Than News Can Report It...

First we hear how stupid Obama is and I tend to agree.
Then we hear he has control over the price of oil.
American politicians have little if any control over the price of energy.
Most Americans are fat, lazy, ignorant, gas guzzling fools.
Bush was right, "Americans are addicted to oil."
It is our own fault.
Of course in these days of the spoiled brat American dumb ass, be they Democrat or Republican, blaming someone else is all the rage.
Obama and his fool policies have had no effect whatsoever on the world price of oil.
We demand FAR TOO MUCH oil and that demand is what raises the price.
WELL DUH.

Agree with most of what you state. The part I disagree with is from the fact that you are a conservative, and I a liberal, so that is predictable.

Would like to point out that we are exporting gas and diesel. So there is no shortage of oil, and no shortage of refining capacity. We are competeing on the global market for a resource. If other people will pay more, we will send the product overseas, unless we pay more for it here.

The only way that the government can prevent the rise in gas prices is to regulate the export of petroleum products. Is that what you 'Conservatives' are suggesting that we do?

First we hear how stupid Obama is and I tend to agree.
Then we hear he has control over the price of oil.
American politicians have little if any control over the price of energy.
Most Americans are fat, lazy, ignorant, gas guzzling fools.
Bush was right, "Americans are addicted to oil."
It is our own fault.
Of course in these days of the spoiled brat American dumb ass, be they Democrat or Republican, blaming someone else is all the rage.
Obama and his fool policies have had no effect whatsoever on the world price of oil.
We demand FAR TOO MUCH oil and that demand is what raises the price.
WELL DUH.

I do believe that I agree with you on this one. Though obviously not the "fool policies" part.

And despite what some of the other posters seem to think, it is my opinion that Bush could not control the price of oil either, for the most part.

The only thing Bush did that did affect the price of oil was invade Iraq, but the effect of that was temporary, and should not have been affecting prices at all by the end of his presidency.

Obama would not know the difference between Return on Investment and Profit Margin.
He believes raising taxes will help balance the budget.:lol::lol::lol:
Damn son, how stupid can one be? Requiring producers to pay more in taxes all the while the moocher class gets a free pass?
Accordingly, he is not fit to be the head of a shoe shine stand much less President.

LOL. Compared to the present competition, President Obama is a genius.

Who is their right mind is still blaming the President for gas prices, high or low? Let me guess ....

actually obama did warn congress about raising the gas tax, just google - obama gas tax - and see for yourself.

The tea party owns the gas tax.

you are a liar as always low life.

obama picks gas tax for first round of fiscal fight | fox news
and you are projecting.

Let's see, obama wants to raise the 18.4 cents per gallon gas tax to 18.4 cents per gallon which to con$ means obama wants to quadruple the gas tax. :cuckoo: :eusa_liar:
the link proved you a liar now man up pussy!!

and you are projecting.

Let's see, obama wants to raise the 18.4 cents per gallon gas tax to 18.4 cents per gallon which to con$ means obama wants to quadruple the gas tax. :cuckoo: :eusa_liar:
The link proves you are projecting.

There was no increase in the Fed gas tax which is still 18.4 cents per gallon.
From your on link:

President Obama wants Congress to quickly pass an unconditioned extension of the federal gasoline tax, which is set to expire at the end of the government’s fiscal year on Sept. 30.
The federal gas tax has been 18.4 cents per gallon since 1993

Read more: Obama Picks Gas Tax For First Round Of Fiscal Fight | Fox News

and you are projecting.

From your on link:

President Obama wants Congress to quickly pass an unconditioned extension of the federal gasoline tax, which is set to expire at the end of the government’s fiscal year on Sept. 30.

I guess you forgot your words intentionally, about running the search.

LOW LIFE

and you are projecting.

From your on link:

which is set to expire at the end of the government’s fiscal year on Sept. 30.

It seems congress did do something if the extension was supposed to expire in September
It's expired in Jan 2012

From your on link:

LOW LIFE
More projection, You are intentionally forgetting my words "RAISING the gas tax." Keeping the gas tax the SAME is only RAISING the gas tax to a lying POS.

Since when is a 2% increase considered "soaring" ?

When it was $3.60 per gallon in December and it goes up to $5.09 (35%) that can be described as "soaring".
Then again, you dirt eating tree hugging animal rights freaks who ride bicycles all day because you are all gainfully unemployed and living off the public tit love seeing high gas prices. Because you despise people who work for a living.

First we hear how stupid Obama is and I tend to agree. Then we hear he has control over the price of oil. American politicians have little if any control over the price of energy.

Bullshit. There are many significant things he can do to lower gas prices.

1- Quit fucking around with Iran

2- cease and desist the crazy foreign policy which threatens oil producers

3- allow the Keystone XL pipeline to be built;

$135 to fill up my truck....100% increase in grocery prices. 40% increase in health insurance premiums. Business license fees doubled. Why do the majority of the national news media want this idiot to win re election???? Maybe they get paid too much to do what they do.

First we hear how stupid Obama is and I tend to agree. Then we hear he has control over the price of oil. American politicians have little if any control over the price of energy.

"Fucking around with"? What's your alternative...bomb, bomb, bomb Iran? That worked out so well for us in Iraq didn't it? Remember how that war was supposed to have "paid for itself" with oil revenues?

For example? Which "crazy" foreign policy threatens oil producers? What would you like to see us do? Just fly in and take over everyone's oil fields?

3- allow the Keystone XL pipeline to be built

Which will do nothing to the price of gasoline here. Any oil from ANYWHERE goes on the global market.

Here's another reason you can give blame to Mr. print more money obama for higher gas prices

Weak dollar causes elevated gas prices

Gas prices are climbing and most Americans are feeling the pain at the pump, but in reality oil should not cost this much money. Recently, oil has been violating the law of supply and demand. Gas prices are high because of derivative trading and the value of a weak dollar. The Federal Reserve has worked to devalue the dollar because a weak dollar pushes the price of United States exports down, so it can sell goods to foreign markets at cheaper prices.

Weak dollar causes elevated gas prices - CollegiateTimes.com

Value of the U.S. dollar – Oil is traded on the world market is U.S. dollars. When the value of the dollar declines in comparison to other major currencies, OPEC earns less per barrel of oil. To compensate, it may raise the price per barrel, thereby increasing the price of gasoline.

Fluctuations in Gas Prices | Learn How Gasoline Prices are Set with information from Nationwide | Nationwide.com

A devotee of cap and trade, Obama has said our fuel under his leadership “must necessarily skyrocket.”

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BqHL404zhcU]Barack Obama Admits: Energy Prices Will Skyrocket Under Cap And Trade - YouTube[/ame]

SO YES A PRESIDENT CAN BE BLAMED FOR HIGH GAS PRICES, AND obama SHOULD BE BLAMED.

Last edited:

"Fucking around with"? What's your alternative...bomb, bomb, bomb Iran? That worked out so well for us in Iraq didn't it? Remember how that war was supposed to have "paid for itself" with oil revenues?

Neutrality.

Iran is a sovereign government . It needs to protect its people. Iran has never invaded any country. Iran has never threatened us.

For example? Which "crazy" foreign policy threatens oil producers? What would you like to see us do? Just fly in and take over everyone's oil fields?

Commerce and friendship with all nations. Entangling alliances with none.

Thomas Jefferson

Since when is a 2% increase considered "soaring" ?

When it was $3.60 per gallon in December and it goes up to $5.09 (35%) that can be described as "soaring".
Then again, you dirt eating tree hugging animal rights freaks who ride bicycles all day because you are all gainfully unemployed and living off the public tit love seeing high gas prices. Because you despise people who work for a living.

I am still not paying $3.60 a gallon. IF it goes to $5.09 you have potentially soaring

I know you guys are praying for $5 gas before the election, but you cant take credit until it actually happens

From your on link:

LOW LIFE
More projection, You are intentionally forgetting my words "RAISING the gas tax." Keeping the gas tax the SAME is only RAISING the gas tax to a lying POS.

You fucking idiot...

When the federal gas tax hike ends on September 30th the gas tax is LOWERED and we'll be paying LESS TAX... If your 0ssiah and object of your nightly knuckle children exploits extends the tax, then we'll be paying MORE TAX than we would have if it expired on September 30th...

You fucking idiot...

Here's another reason you can give blame to Mr. print more money obama for higher gas prices

Weak dollar causes elevated gas prices

Gas prices are climbing and most Americans are feeling the pain at the pump, but in reality oil should not cost this much money. Recently, oil has been violating the law of supply and demand. Gas prices are high because of derivative trading and the value of a weak dollar. The Federal Reserve has worked to devalue the dollar because a weak dollar pushes the price of United States exports down, so it can sell goods to foreign markets at cheaper prices.

Weak dollar causes elevated gas prices - CollegiateTimes.com

Value of the U.S. dollar – Oil is traded on the world market is U.S. dollars. When the value of the dollar declines in comparison to other major currencies, OPEC earns less per barrel of oil. To compensate, it may raise the price per barrel, thereby increasing the price of gasoline.

Fluctuations in Gas Prices | Learn How Gasoline Prices are Set with information from Nationwide | Nationwide.com

A devotee of cap and trade, Obama has said our fuel under his leadership “must necessarily skyrocket.”

Barack Obama Admits: Energy Prices Will Skyrocket Under Cap And Trade - YouTube

SO YES A PRESIDENT CAN BE BLAMED FOR HIGH GAS PRICES, AND obama SHOULD BE BLAMED.

Where did ed go?

Dude you're delusional you're talking bullshit.
1. Bush lifted ban when gas prices were at 4.00 a gal, and oil prices dropped shortly after that.
2. obama reinstates ban oil prices have continually risen
3. Gas was 1.86 when obama took office, it's what now?

Your such a fool. Remember when Obama released all that oil from our reserves and it should have lowered gas prices? Didn't work. So much for your supply and demand theories. They charge whatever they want. The more they raise prices, the more I want to vote for Obama. He'll do something about it next year. The GOP won't. And I'm going to prove your theory wrong next.

All that oil? 30 million gallons/ barrels? do you realize that's not even 10% of one days use for America?

Again and one more time for dumb ass people obama just added a federal tax on gas. Deal with it.

The United States consumed a total of 6.85 billion barrels (18.77 million barrels per day) of refined petroleum products and biofuels in 2009 and 6.99 billion barrels (19.15 million barrels per day) in 2010.

10% 0f 300 million barrels is 30 million, and a gallon is considerably less than a barrel.

Your such a fool. Remember when Obama released all that oil from our reserves and it should have lowered gas prices? Didn't work. So much for your supply and demand theories. They charge whatever they want. The more they raise prices, the more I want to vote for Obama. He'll do something about it next year. The GOP won't. And I'm going to prove your theory wrong next.

All that oil? 30 million gallons/ barrels? do you realize that's not even 10% of one days use for America?

Again and one more time for dumb ass people obama just added a federal tax on gas. Deal with it.

The United States consumed a total of 6.85 billion barrels (18.77 million barrels per day) of refined petroleum products and biofuels in 2009 and 6.99 billion barrels (19.15 million barrels per day) in 2010.

10% 0f 300 million barrels is 30 million, and a gallon is considerably less than a barrel.
Well I was trying to give them some hope that what obama did actually meant something :lol:

Forum List

Back