Obola White House IGNORED warnings from the CDC

Status
Not open for further replies.
CRAZY **** ALERT !!!

LGS ESCAPED THE ASYLUM !!!
The only thing crazy is you DEATHBOT Ebola liberals.. that's it and all of America agrees. Do you bother to stay informed dummy???? See every poll on enforcing a travel ban, fucking idiot.

Ebola. It's all Obama's Fault. A great bumper sticker. Simple so the RW can understand it.

As usual, no one's going to listen to you.

You libs are so roooooooooooooasted, honey. Get used to it.

Even the dumbest lib out there knows Obama is a disaster after sitting back and watching his incompetence .....now they know his stupidity on Ebola could possibly hit them square in the ass.

But these FACTUAL threads would get boring if you dummies didn't give us something to push back on....so thanks for your contribution.

Bwhahahahahahaha
Lord what a shrill asshole you are. Ick.

If the pants fit wear them Sarah.
If you think I am shrill and gross like that sock, you know nothing about me so just move along.

Yes, I do. This thread isn't about you, so I suggest you run along and make one about you.

Just testified- The nurses were fully garbed in Hazmat and did NOT break protocol.

CRAZY **** ALERT !!!

The only thing crazy is you DEATHBOT Ebola liberals.. that's it and all of America agrees. Do you bother to stay informed dummy???? See every poll on enforcing a travel ban, fucking idiot.

INFORMED? certainly,

crazy, foaming at the mouth, cursing-name calling, prison educated winch like you..

Never.

That whack-job Friedan just testified that NO PARENT should have any concern unless their kids were to travel to Africa.. OMG..

If it's airborne, many, many more deaths would have occured by now.

Calm down.

CRAZY **** ALERT !!!

INFORMED? certainly,

crazy, foaming at the mouth, cursing-name calling, prison educated winch like you..

Never.
lmao Says the moron who called the first name.. Go blow yourself Deathbot

How many people have died from Ebola in the US?

Answer: 1

Diabetes kills more people but goddamit dont fuck with school lunches

Obama administration ignored the CDC s Ebola outbreak prevention advice given in 2008 - Washington Times

Yes, I'm back.. Deal with it.

We have a White House who REFUSES to protect American citizens by banning all flights from the EBOLA infected regions around the world even while nation after nation and industries institute their own bans. This is a President who is either dumb as a box of rocks or purposely wants to harm Americans. NO ONE but lock step Zombies who are a waste of breath and anything of substance along with their IDIOT N CHIEF buy in to this dangerous russian roulette game of EBOLA death..

Yeah, LGS is back! You go girl! You can take dumb ass libs with both hands tied behind your back!!!!!

LMAO

Back to topic.....for those few remaining idiots that still think Obama is a good leader.....his mishandling of Ebola has been the last straw.

What did he mishandle?

Duhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, one of my favorite morons who has to be told 100 times what 350 million Americans can see.

LMAO

We're talking Ebola honey......you know......Ebola.

What did he mishandle?

What has he NOT mishandled??

Two can play this game, shit-for-brains.

LOL

If it's airborne, many, many more deaths would have occured by now.

Calm down.
Excuse me, where did I say ANYTHING about it being airborne Sarah?? SHOW ME?? I am reporting what is being testified to by your liberal heroes.. You calm down getting all pissy because you dummies have fucked the entire nation.

Sheesh you'd think it was W Bush at the helm what with the way people are panicking. We have reasonable people at the top now.

Calm down.

CRAZY **** ALERT !!!

INFORMED? certainly,

Never.
lmao Says the moron who called the first name.. Go blow yourself Deathbot

Don't forget to add a sentence about the OP in your post, mon ami....that way some liberal mod can't target you. :) Notice how many libs come to these threads and get away with trolling....only attacking and no content.....we're all going to start keeping record.

Ooops, and I just did it myself. :)

Obama has mishandled Ebola......everyone knows this. Gets worse by the way

watching TV and giving a detailed report on the events taking place just as they happen is pathetic ... get a life LGS, you're a crazy woman.

That's probably because there are no direct flights from West Africa to the US, derp...

Your little stOOpid game of semantics when it deals with people's lives is nothing but complete HORSE SHIT.. NO ONE expects you ever to offer anything of substance , PISS OFF.
Are there any direct flights from West Africa to the U.S.? If not, what do we do? Shut down all international flights? Do you think the government's masters, Big Business, will allow that?
One jet cannot fly from West Africa without refueling. It's at least a two day trip going commercial.

Sheesh you'd think it was W Bush at the helm what with the way people are panicking. We have reasonable people at the top now.

Calm down.
Why are you still in this thread if you think anyone is hysterical?? Hmm? Because you're compelled to make excuses for your dumbass politicians who you worship.. that's why.. Run along and get the free abortion coupons your messiah hands out daily.

The liberal swarm of bedwetting thugs aren't so happy these days... Their lockstep grind is beginning to show.. Maybe some more dirty bathwater for you assclowns.. There's plenty to go around.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back