Obama’s White House Doctor Demands Biden Take Cognitive Test: ‘There’s Something Concerning Happening’

Anyone that's dealt with Alzheimer's/dementia recognizes what's going on
Most people do. They just refuse to admit it.
I mean, who wants to admit they voted for a guy that probably pisses the bed? That cant complete a sentence?
The sad thing is he was like this during the election and they gleefully voted for the senile pedo
The only president I know who who has ever been sued for pedophilia and child rape was Trump.

“Is it wrong to be more sexually attracted to your own daughter than your wife?” Donald Trump

Last edited:
The man who served as the White House physician to former Presidents Barack Obama and Donald Trump is again demanding that President Joe Biden take a cognitive test, saying that it is becoming increasingly obvious that “there’s something concerning happening.”

Rep. Ronny Jackson (R-TX) made the remarks in a Fox News interview published over the weekend, saying, “I think he’s demonstrating every single day that there is something going on.”

“You don’t need to be a physician to look at this behavior and see there’s something concerning happening,” Jackson said. “You can go back – there’s forty years of tape of this man – he’s always made gaffes and stuff but these are different, he’s confused; he’s disoriented.”

(Excerpt) Read more at dailywire.com ...

Later on, the following:
Following Biden’s fall on the stairs of Air Force One in March, Jackson tweeted: “I served as White House physician under THREE Presidents. I’ve seen what it takes physically AND mentally to do the job. I can tell you right now that the way Biden is hiding from the public is a MAJOR red flag. Something’s not right!”

guvXoP1.jpg

A nebulous group is stealing your inheritance but there is little you can do to stop them.
After all, if they can take down the President right in front of you.
What chance do you have, a virtual nobody, to stop them?

Mark my words..

When they decide to get rid of Biden, there will be some sort of false flag “committed” by a “Trump supporter” to make it happen.

Ronnie Jackson has a history of problems with booze and pills and inappropriate behavior with women.

Sounds like Hunter

Anyone that's dealt with Alzheimer's/dementia recognizes what's going on
Most people do. They just refuse to admit it.
I mean, who wants to admit they voted for a guy that probably pisses the bed? That cant complete a sentence?
The sad thing is he was like this during the election and they gleefully voted for the senile pedo
The only president I know who who has ever been sued for pedophilia and child rape was Trump.

You can sue anyone.... doesn't make it true

Yeah, I can dismiss them.
He prescribed sleeping pills, and took a drink.
You "can" dismiss them...but then you'll dismiss anything that doesn't fit your worldview.

He ABUSED pills and alcohol...while he was the personal physician to the damn President. Clearly some ethical "issues" there

As far as I know the only president in US histroy who had to take a cognitive test to prove he was not senile was Trump.

Trump was also the first president in the first history to brag about passing a cognitive test.

Trump really set the bar high there.

Yes, he bragged he could draw clock, identify an elephant and memorize five words.

‘Yeah, that is the bar set by Trump.
LOL!! Only the low-IQ democrats could question a self-made billionaire's cognitive skills, while overlooking an obviously senile democrat. Look at what Trump built, and then look at Xiden's empire, built on selling the US out to China and Russia and getting Hunter a "cash-cow" from "the big guy":
View attachment 509358

Trump is not a self made millionaire. He failed over and over again and his father bailed him out until daddy died and Trump got the whole $300 million.

As far as I know the only president in US histroy who had to take a cognitive test to prove he was not senile was Trump.

Trump was also the first president in the first history to brag about passing a cognitive test.

Trump really set the bar high there.

Yes, he bragged he could draw clock, identify an elephant and memorize five words.

‘Yeah, that is the bar set by Trump.
LOL!! Only the low-IQ democrats could question a self-made billionaire's cognitive skills, while overlooking an obviously senile democrat. Look at what Trump built, and then look at Xiden's empire, built on selling the US out to China and Russia and getting Hunter a "cash-cow" from "the big guy":
View attachment 509358

Trump is not a self made millionaire. He failed over and over again and his father bailed him out until daddy died and Trump got the whole $300 million.

He's worth a lot more than 300 million

You "can" dismiss them...but then you'll dismiss anything that doesn't fit your worldview.

He ABUSED pills and alcohol...while he was the personal physician to the damn President. Clearly some ethical "issues" there
The comparison game is a Saul Alinsky standard the Progs use. Whoopi had 7 abortions. Compare....

They tell us "he's just a dimwitted stuttering fuck, nothing to see here"....

Yeah.... no.

Exhibit A, Your Honor:

As compared to Exhibit B, back when he was on his game:

There's a snowball's chance in hell that Joe's handlers would let a doctor in the same room with Xiden, let alone give him some kind of cognitive test.

I disagree with the OP that a Trump supporter will have anything to do with Xiden's removal.
Nancy already has the 25th Amendment ready to go, whenever Jill says its time.
Nancy has not a f-ing thing to do with the 25th Amendment. Educate yourself please!

This is the key!!!

Once you get Biden to take the test and it turns out that not only is he senile -- but he can't even read and right.......Trump will be re-instated as president...

Yay!!!!!!!
You mean President Kamala Harris.
If Biden is removed by the 25th Amendment, Harris will not be the President. She will be the Acting President. Biden must be impeached or resign before she becomes President.

Ronny Jackson is a troll
Proof? Ronny sees what we all see, a failing Joe Xiden.
He "saw" Trump as being the "healthiest President in history"

He's a right wing troll
Liar.
Ronny said Trump's health is excellent.

He was Obama's doctor too, so he's a medical doctor, not a political hack.
Jackson is a Republican Congressman from Texas now. Be honest.

The man who served as the White House physician to former Presidents Barack Obama and Donald Trump is again demanding that President Joe Biden take a cognitive test, saying that it is becoming increasingly obvious that “there’s something concerning happening.”

Rep. Ronny Jackson (R-TX) made the remarks in a Fox News interview published over the weekend, saying, “I think he’s demonstrating every single day that there is something going on.”

“You don’t need to be a physician to look at this behavior and see there’s something concerning happening,” Jackson said. “You can go back – there’s forty years of tape of this man – he’s always made gaffes and stuff but these are different, he’s confused; he’s disoriented.”

Later on, the following:
Following Biden’s fall on the stairs of Air Force One in March, Jackson tweeted: “I served as White House physician under THREE Presidents. I’ve seen what it takes physically AND mentally to do the job. I can tell you right now that the way Biden is hiding from the public is a MAJOR red flag. Something’s not right!”

guvXoP1.jpg

A nebulous group is stealing your inheritance but there is little you can do to stop them.

Mark my words..

When they decide to get rid of Biden, there will be some sort of false flag “committed” by a “Trump supporter” to make it happen.

Ronnie Jackson has a history of problems with booze and pills and inappropriate behavior with women.

Sounds like Hunter

Ronnie Jackson was known as "Candy Man".

Ronny Jackson allegations come from 20 military sources ...
The allegations against Navy Rear Adm. Ronny Jackson -- President Trump's pick to run the Department of Veterans Affairs -- stem from 20 active duty and former military members, the top Democrat on...

This is clearly unsustainable. Biden can't last even one more year at this rate.

Fox News takes Jackson apart.

As far as I know the only president in US history who had to take a cognitive test to prove he was not senile was Trump.

Trump was also the first president in the first history to brag about passing a cognitive test to prove he was not senile.

Yes, he bragged he could draw a clock, identify an elephant and memorize five words.

That is the bar set by Trump.

Biden is smart enough to never release any such information if he did take the test nor dumb enough to brag about it later.
Why would be brag about taking a test and failing miserably?

Later on, the following:

guvXoP1.jpg

Mark my words..

Proof of your libel?

Later on, the following:

guvXoP1.jpg

Mark my words..

Proof of your libel?

How much proof do you need?

Excerpt:

Rep. Ronny Jackson made sexual and denigrating statements about a female subordinate, smelled of alcohol while on duty and humiliated his staff during his long stint as a White House physician, according to a scathing new report from the Defense Department's inspector general.

In one incident, the report states that when Jackson was on a presidential trip to Manila, Philippines, in 2014, he made inappropriate comments about a female medical subordinate's breasts and buttocks, got drunk with junior staff and banged on the female subordinate's door in the middle of the night, raising a commotion in the hotel.

When the woman woke up and answered the door, Jackson told her, "I need you," according to the Pentagon report. After another staff member came into the hallway, the report adds, Jackson insisted they all go to his hotel room.

Jackson, a 53-year-old retired Navy rear admiral, began his White House tenure during George W. Bush's administration, working as a physician in the White House Medical Unit, which is overseen by the Defense Department. He was later appointed to the post of physician to the president by former Presidents Barack Obama and Donald Trump.

The inspector general's office says Jackson "disparaged, belittled, bullied, and humiliated" his subordinates and fostered a toxic work environment that undermined the unit. It also says he "engaged in inappropriate conduct involving the use of alcohol" during two presidential trips — one to Manila and another to Bariloche, Argentina, in 2016.

continued

Link to your libelous accusations?

I wish public figures could sue morons like you who spew any shit they happen to regurgitate! You would look great with a cardboard sign, begging on a sidewalk!

Forum List

Back