Obama's Speech Today Was SPOT ON!!

You receive less for food, education costs you more, healthcare costs you more, your housing costs more

And it's all fueled by the job losses your assault on the rich are costing are economy. But at least your plan is working, all those things are happening and the poor are sacrificing too.

Yup, better not make those rich folks mad or they'll take their toys and go to Galt's Gulch.

Actually you take their profits and they stop working because they don't get anything for it

How about we roll back the level of government spending to 2008 before the Stimulus Bill? That would cut $800B immediately.

Great idea....and we could roll taxes back to where they were in 2001. That would save $2 trillion off the national debt

Yup, you do realize that would be massively cutting entitlement spending yes? Military too but holy fuck do you believe for a second, a moment, a blink of an eye that the "left" would agree with you? You would be slaughtered and be made out as a neocon, just like you have done to many of us.

I know it is impossible but we need a bipartisan group to make the cuts. How about we assign the Republicans to cut $1 trillion from the military and the Dems to cut $1 trillion from social programs?
Tax increases go across the board to all taxpayers.

Can somebody tell me what sacrifice those who pay ZERO in FEDeral Income Tax are making???? What??? What is "shared sacrifice."?

You receive less for food, education costs you more, healthcare costs you more, your housing costs more

Actually it costs the same as everyone else not more.

Actually, they pay less than we do.. We do pay FEDERAL income taxes they do not. We pay 100% of our food, healthcare and housing,, they get food stamps, housing subsidies, and free obamacare,, We pay for their and for our because we do pay FEDERAL INCOME TAX so I don't know what the fuck obie wan is talking about when he says "shared sacrifice." do you?

Actually, they pay less than we do.. We do pay FEDERAL income taxes they do not. We pay 100% of our food, healthcare and housing,, they get food stamps, housing subsidies, and free obamacare,, We pay for their and for our because we do pay FEDERAL INCOME TAX so I don't know what the fuck obie wan is talking about when he says "shared sacrifice." do you?

It means YOU have to share more of YOUR money.

Can somebody tell me what sacrifice those who pay ZERO in FEDeral Income Tax are making???? What??? What is "shared sacrifice."?

And it's all fueled by the job losses your assault on the rich are costing are economy. But at least your plan is working, all those things are happening and the poor are sacrificing too.

Assault on the rich?

3% on income over $250k? Where were all the jobs created when we cut the tax rate? Now when you want to return it to where it was you threaten massive job losses?

Great idea....and we could roll taxes back to where they were in 2001. That would save $2 trillion off the national debt

Yup, you do realize that would be massively cutting entitlement spending yes? Military too but holy fuck do you believe for a second, a moment, a blink of an eye that the "left" would agree with you? You would be slaughtered and be made out as a neocon, just like you have done to many of us.

I know it is impossible but we need a bipartisan group to make the cuts. How about we assign the Republicans to cut $1 trillion from the military and the Dems to cut $1 trillion from social programs?

You know, that's not a bad idea. Change the last one so everyone kicks in a percentage.

I know exactly what he means.

He means that people like me and my wife that hover in the evil range of 250K a year have to share more of our money with the people who already don't pay any income taxes. My sacrifice (at the point of a gun) their sharing.

You know, that's not a bad idea. Change the last one so everyone kicks in a percentage.

That'll really piss of the 40 percenters... and you know they're Obamabots. So.. that ain't gonna happen.

Some analysts put the true unemployment rate at over 20%.

Wow.

Guess his numbers oughtta totally be in the crapper by now, huh?

Considering the people that strongly disapprove far outweigh those who strongly approve (not sure what rock these folks are living under)....

Kinda depends where you look, I think.

But that's ok, the main point here is that while I'm not gonna make a bold prediction myself, I like this Prez's chances to get re-elected, especially given the caliber of possible opponents thus far.

As for the speech, it wasn't super IMO, but somebody high up had to start talking about what a steaming pile of elephant shit the House GOP budget plan is and I'm glad it was him.

Wonder if our so-called Liberal Media is gonna still be in a collective swoon over Paul Ryan now...

Wow.

Guess his numbers oughtta totally be in the crapper by now, huh?

Considering the people that strongly disapprove far outweigh those who strongly approve (not sure what rock these folks are living under)....

Kinda depends where you look, I think.

But that's ok, the main point here is that while I'm not gonna make a bold prediction myself, I like this Prez's chances to get re-elected, especially given the caliber of possible opponents thus far.

As for the speech, it wasn't super IMO, but somebody high up had to start talking about what a steaming pile of elephant shit the House GOP budget plan is and I'm glad it was him.

Wonder if our so-called Liberal Media is gonna still be in a collective swoon over Paul Ryan now...

They never were...

MY profits are my profits. I'm the one who created the business plan, took out the loan, worked 80 to 100 hours a week and took all the risk. I did it to make a profit. I hired you because MY business was a success and I need help to satisfy the demand. I'm trading you a wage for your time and ability. Make no mistake that you somehow shared the risk and are due a larger portion of MY profits. Taking money from me for having initiative and giving it to you for showing up on time is NOT shared sacrifice. I have no obligation to give you more and you have no right to it. Go start your own damn business.
Then I hired tax accountants, lawyers, insurance agents, formed LLCs and trusts, just so I could navigate the leech infested waters of federal, state and local bureaucracies.

And then the liberoidal douchebags turn around bemoan the vanishing middle class?!?!?!?

Reagan and the two Bushes successfully transferred $13 trillion dollars from the middle class taxpayer to the wealthy.

It was the greatest tranfer of wealth in world history.

David Stockman - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Allowing people to keep more of their own money is not transferring it to anyone.

Taking money from people to give it to other people is.

Chris has been told this time and time again. He's probably ONE of the takers...a leech...

Forum List

Back