Obamas Respond To Daunte Wright Shooting With A Plea For Police Reform

Dumbass what was the excuse when we were being denied the American Dream?
who was denied the American Dream?
Right? There are more black millionares and billionares in the United States then any place on Earth.

Actually Africa has more black billionaires than anywhere else in the world. You may be right about millionaires, but what does that mean?

Super is just a racist, that puppets leftwing propaganda and race mongering. He doesn't honestly care...he supports the party that blocked even discussing police reform in 2020 in the US Senate, supports a Brown Shirt movement in the BLM, who's leadership has gotten so rich they need to buy numerous homes to launder their money, but hasn't donated a dime to place like Ferguson that was destroyed by their violence, or donated one bottle of water to hand out in GA at polling stations, and turns a blind eye to the actual real life, real time, African-slave trade.

Wow I am a racist, but you have white men on here who call for black folks to be killed or wiped out along with many vile names but you would never call them out as racist, talk about a hypocrite POS. Let us move on, why do we need to keep discussing police reform? It has been discussed for decades, we are beyond discussion. We know what needs to be done it is time for action. What have you done in Ferguson? I live in GA moron, so the dumb Republican Bill that was signed into law effects me. I bet you love the bill, but have the nerve to open your mouth in error about my stance on the bill.
1) it means more Blacks have a chance to get rich and live in the American Dream in the United States. ]/quote]

It means some black folks and it damn sure isn't because of you and your ilk.
2) those folks are racist too. Glad you acknowledge you are in the same boat.

One you are to much of a coward to ever say that to them as an individual because I know you see their racist quotes. If me pointing out racist makes me one, so be it.

We need to discuss it, to pass a bill into a law.

It's been discussed.

I haven't done anything in Ferguson...I am not a member or support the Brown Shirts that destroyed it, and got rich from it.

I am not either, so how am I more obligated to do something there than you are?
Well..good..your voting rights have expanded...you should be happy...how much water have you donated to your local polling station?

No they haven't, I guess if you are a right wing,, white Republican they have.

I wouldn't say "love" - but I see no issues with it

Of course not.
You are truly racist. You do know demofks are the kkk, right?

Right? There are more black millionares and billionares in the United States then any place on Earth.

Actually Africa has more black billionaires than anywhere else in the world. You may be right about millionaires, but what does that mean?

Super is just a racist, that puppets leftwing propaganda and race mongering. He doesn't honestly care...he supports the party that blocked even discussing police reform in 2020 in the US Senate, supports a Brown Shirt movement in the BLM, who's leadership has gotten so rich they need to buy numerous homes to launder their money, but hasn't donated a dime to place like Ferguson that was destroyed by their violence, or donated one bottle of water to hand out in GA at polling stations, and turns a blind eye to the actual real life, real time, African-slave trade.

Wow I am a racist, but you have white men on here who call for black folks to be killed or wiped out along with many vile names but you would never call them out as racist, talk about a hypocrite POS. Let us move on, why do we need to keep discussing police reform? It has been discussed for decades, we are beyond discussion. We know what needs to be done it is time for action. What have you done in Ferguson? I live in GA moron, so the dumb Republican Bill that was signed into law effects me. I bet you love the bill, but have the nerve to open your mouth in error about my stance on the bill.
1) it means more Blacks have a chance to get rich and live in the American Dream in the United States. ]/quote]

One you are to much of a coward to ever say that to them as an individual because I know you see their racist quotes. If me pointing out racist makes me one, so be it.

It's been discussed.

I haven't done anything in Ferguson...I am not a member or support the Brown Shirts that destroyed it, and got rich from it.

Well..good..your voting rights have expanded...you should be happy...how much water have you donated to your local polling station?

Of course not.
1) yes the GA law expands your voting rights, by giving you more time to vote early, as well as makes drop boxes legal in the state...prior to it it wasn't. It doesn't say anything about race. Try again...
2) yes, I see no issues with it. Nobody has shown me any issues with it, other then whine they can't get handed free food and water while in line to vote.

It's been discussed.

Of course not.
1) yes the GA law expands your voting rights, by giving you more time to vote early, as well as makes drop boxes legal in the state...prior to it it wasn't. It doesn't say anything about race. Try again...

It doesn't have to say anything about race, are you really that slow.

How were drop boxes not legal prior to this bill?
2) yes, I see no issues with it. Nobody has shown me any issues with it, other then whine they can't get handed free food and water while in line to vote.

Of course you don't, is anybody surprised about that.

Thank you for linking to a real source.

Wright was not a "bad man" and was a 20 year old kid. His mom just bought him a new car. Now he's dead and will never have a life, or kids, or a family.

EDIT: oh and get a life.

You probably still thnk Micahel Brown had his hands up saying "don't shoot" too.

What does "Police reform" mean? It's a freaking cliche by the king of cliches. What we need is a generation of kids who aren't educated in front of Hollywood and violent vid games. We need a generation of Black kids who want to be part of the American dream instead of dreaming about killing Cops.

When we were not allowed to go to Hollywood.

The police were doing the same thing they were doing in those days as they are doing today.
OMG!

do you ever stop whining like a bitch?

It's been discussed.

Of course not.

Well it's got to treat races differently if it'ss goingto be racist.

How where they not legal? Because they weren't....why is cocaine not legal? Because it isn't. I don't know why the State of GA never made them legal...a lot of states don't have them...likely to ensure that ballots are messed with. Surprised you didn't know that, considering you live in GA.

I am not surprised that folks aren't surprised that I took the time to read the law....I am likewise not surprised that you only listened to debunked propaganda about the law and don't know anything about it.

It's been discussed.

Of course not.

Well it's got to treat races differently if it'ss goingto be racist.

How where they not legal? Because they weren't....why is cocaine not legal? Because it isn't.

Actually there is a law that says cocaine isn't legal, now show me the law that made it illegal.

I don't know why the State of GA never made them legal...a lot of states don't have them...likely to ensure that ballots are messed with. Surprised you didn't know that, considering you live in GA.

So they were legal.

I am not surprised that folks aren't surprised that I took the time to read the law....I am likewise not surprised that you only listened to debunked propaganda about the law and don't know anything about it.

It is obvious you haven't read the law.

Forum List

Back