Obama's muslim Administration Bans All Pork Products From Prison Menus

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
WTF?...These are fucking prisoners... they are lucky to be fed at all!...The PORK industry should be UP IN ARMS, it's plain discrimination as there are MORE NON muslim's in prison that Sand people!

CNSNews ^ | October 9, 2015
The federal Bureau of Prisons, a subdivision of President Barack Obama's Justice Department, has banished all pork products from the menus in all federal prisons ... The government says it made the decision to do this because a survey showed that inmates do not like eating pork products. The Council on American-Islamic relations said “we welcome” the move by the government to deny pork to prisoners, but warned that it might spark “Islamophobia.” ... They just don’t like the taste of pork…. “The National Pork Producers Council isn’t buying it. 'I find it hard to believe that a survey would...

• Banned
Muslim administration? CIA would laugh. Pretty much a Mormon thing nowadays.

YOU never fail to impress me with your total lack of knowledge and current news!

MUSLIMS-IN-White-House-550x371.jpg

• Banned

Yep, Vagisil is again showing how much hyper-partisan blogs control his thought process. He is one easily manipulated dude.

Prove me wrong, Kockyman! It should be easy, IF you tell the truth!

In this week alone I proved you to be full of shit twice, that's twice. Now consider I was on USMB maybe 4 times all week and maybe posted ten times total.
Only dumb shits like you who believe every little thing their favorite hyper-partisan blogs tell them.
So I do a Google search and the only sites that claim this administration is Muslim are far, far right blogs, imagine that!
Suck up their bullshit idiot! God, you are one stupid dude!

• Banned

Yep, Vagisil is again showing how much hyper-partisan blogs control his thought process. He is one easily manipulated dude.

In this week alone I proved you to be full of shit twice, that's twice. Now consider I was on USMB maybe 4 times all week and maybe posted ten times total.
Only dumb shits like you who believe every little thing their favorite hyper-partisan blogs tell them.
So I do a Google search and the only sites that claim this administration is Muslim are far, far right blogs, imagine that!

Post up the LIES.... we are waiting! WAS OBUMA a muslim in Indonesia...CASE CLOSED, you fucked up again!

WHAT!!?? The Obama prison survey said prisoners don't like eating pork products?

Bacon. Ham. Ribs. Porkchops. Hot dogs. Ummm......prisoners don't like these?

You're kidding. Not only is it a Muslim adminstration, it is a Muslim BROTHERHOOD administration, and has been for YEARS now. You don't know ? You never heard of Huma Abedin ? Rashad Hussain ? Dalia Mogahad ?
Magid Mohamed ? Arif Alikhan ? Salam al-Marayati ? Mohammed Elibiary ? Do the homework.

Egyptian Magazine: Muslim Brotherhood Infiltrates Obama Administration

Obama Administration = the Muslim Brotherhood | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

WTF?...These are fucking prisoners... they are lucky to be fed at all!...The PORK industry should be UP IN ARMS, it's plain discrimination as there are MORE NON muslim's in prison that Sand people!

CNSNews ^ | October 9, 2015
The federal Bureau of Prisons, a subdivision of President Barack Obama's Justice Department, has banished all pork products from the menus in all federal prisons ... The government says it made the decision to do this because a survey showed that inmates do not like eating pork products. The Council on American-Islamic relations said “we welcome” the move by the government to deny pork to prisoners, but warned that it might spark “Islamophobia.” ... They just don’t like the taste of pork…. “The National Pork Producers Council isn’t buying it. 'I find it hard to believe that a survey would...

stop reading conspiracy theory obamas-deranged insanity.

You're kidding. Not only is it a Muslim adminstration, it is a Muslim BROTHERHOOD administration, and has been for YEARS now. You don't know ? You never heard of Huma Abedin ? Rashan Hussein ? Dalia Mogahad ?
Magid Mohamed ? Arif Alikhan ? Salam al-Marayati ? Mohammed Elibiary ? Do the homework.

Egyptian Magazine: Muslim Brotherhood Infiltrates Obama Administration

mentally ill obama deranged righgwingnuthacks. :cuckoo:

This all harkens back to the infamous Lina Morales story. Right, lefty liberals ? Psst - they don't know who she is. :laugh:

Liberals don't get Islamization news on their media stations. Dumb as a box of rocks when it comes to Islamization.

Post up the LIES.... we are waiting! WAS OBUMA a muslim in Indonesia...CASE CLOSED, you fucked up again!

Seems to me awhile back you were whining about"O" and Rev Wright (hating America). Make up your mind
old man.
Like I said, you aren't exactly smart.
Secondly, I own you but then my 5 year old grandson would also own you. You are that stupid. I'm glad I'm not you, spending the last years of my life 24/7 on a political forum, how fucking rewarding! :booze:

Obama's muslim Administration Bans All Pork Products From Prison Menus

Pigs are the most economical way to feed prisoners. They produce the most harvestable meat for any farm animal on their carcass. You get the most out of the feed for your money and they can be fed restaurant waste instead of high quality feeds.

Not to mention that prisoners could be fed delicious pork from feral hogs that badly need culling, saving states millions each year in their prison food budget.

On pork days you offer muslims a pile of hummus, which is also cheap and easy to come by.

Forum List

Back