Obama's Mental Illness Addressed by EU Diplomat

Book of Jeremiah

Platinum Member
Nov 3, 2012
We knew he had issues early on but considering what we are learning about him now I am ready to make the leap from Narcissistic Personality Disorder to dangerous Sociopath. The man doesn't appear to have a conscience which is a clear sign of being a sociopath. His actions have endangered the America and I believe he should be held accountable for his actions, put on trial and put away for life. I'm not alone in my concern about Obama being mentally ill. An EU Diplomat said his own government believes Obama is mentally unwell.
obamanarcissistdisorderyoumakethecall.jpg

Barack Obama’s Mental Illness

The loons are right in there with that traitor.

If Obama is unwell, then Trump is totally bonkers. I find it funny that some who would normally consider the EU a precursor to the coming of the anti-Christ, latch onto this sort of thing when it fits their prejudices.

If Obama is unwell, then Trump is totally bonkers. I find it funny that some who would normally consider the EU a precursor to the coming of the anti-Christ, latch onto this sort of thing when it fits their prejudices.
Nice deflection communist.
How about posting something worth reading for a change, TROLL.

We knew he had issues early on but considering what we are learning about him now I am ready to make the leap from Narcissistic Personality Disorder to dangerous Sociopath. The man doesn't appear to have a conscience which is a clear sign of being a sociopath. His actions have endangered the America and I believe he should be held accountable for his actions, put on trial and put away for life. I'm not alone in my concern about Obama being mentally ill. An EU Diplomat said his own government believes Obama is mentally unwell.

Great post.
right on target
The guys a fraud and failure.
Passes out every night from a drug induced haze

You cannot grow up in a fucked up family situation like Barry did and not be totally screwed up.

You cannot grow up in a fucked up family situation like Barry did and not be totally screwed up.
The dem party destroyed the AA family.
Sure maybe AA's weren't as rich as some. But at least they had their dignity and a 2 parent home.
Now LBJ's infamous remark about voting and the N word has created failure in the home
Hope LBJ, on the othere side is watching this gigantic mess he created.

President Lyndon B. Johnson supposedly said, "I'll have those ******* voting Democratic for 200 years." There's little evidence to back it up.

"LBJ’s comment about black people voting Democrat was supposedly uttered to two unnamed governors traveling with the president on Air Force One, but we only have one source — MacMillan, who claimed he overheard the exchange — and no corroboration from anyone else. And then there’s MacMillan’s editorializing: “It was strictly a political ploy for the Democratic party. He was phony from the word go.” And: “This was the attitude of these people who were championing civil rights."

It’s not just that MacMillan gives the appearance of being a biased witness, but also that his cynical portrait is at odds with historical evidence showing that by the time Johnson took office after JFK’s assassination, he was fully committed to Kennedy’s civil rights legislation. "

Did LBJ Say 'I'll Have Those N*****s Voting Democratic for 200 Years'?

Great post.
right on target
The guys a fraud and failure.
Passes out every night from a drug induced haze

LoL! You just described about 90% of my life! Now, where did I put that pill box?

Forum List

Back