Obama's legacy is Ferguson Missouri

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
He created this terrible division in this nation by always siding against police & with blacks, IF I HAD A SON.

Thugs get shot he sends in the justice department & high level officials to the funeral. Cops get shot they get a tweet at best.

Obama is not on the side of the American people. He is on the side of anarchy.
He really is a despicable human being.

He created this terrible division in this nation by always siding against police & with blacks, IF I HAD A SON.

Thugs get shot he sends in the justice department & high level officials to the funeral. Cops get shot they get a tweet at best.

Holder can climb on that float, too. Along with Reverend Al.

Without Ferguson He would have had no legacy.
I would also add the Zimmerman case where an hispanic became white much to the surprise of his mother. Not to mention the Asian and Hispanic cops who suddenly got their race changed by executive order.

cuz, we never had racism before Obama was elected. Whites never lynched blacks and blacks never fought back.

Darn that mean old Obama for bringing the curse of racism to planet earth.

His legacy will be never being Constitutionally eligible for Article 2 Section 1 along with his 100% fraudulent birth certificate, fraudulent selective service registration and a Connecticut social security number.

Without Ferguson He would have had no legacy.
I would also add the Zimmerman case where an hispanic became white much to the surprise of his mother. Not to mention the Asian and Hispanic cops who suddenly got their race changed by executive order.

OMG OMG OMG
You better get Stephanie to
ROLL ON THIS
BEFORE ITS TOO LATE!

Did you know that Obama actually held the gun and pulled the trigger? Obama FORCED that racist cracker innocent man to shoot that unarmed innocent kid future criminal and rapist of all white women?

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

cuz, we never had racism before Obama was elected. Whites never lynched blacks and blacks never fought back.

Hard to tell if you're completely lucid & just ignorant beyond belief or just a lapdog for Obama

Hard to tell if you're completely lucid & just ignorant beyond belief or just a lapdog for Obama

lapdogs don't usually apply chapstick to avoid injury to their master's rectum.

You surely can't be that big of a fool to think that race relation all began wit Oblama...

I don't think I've ever seen someone happier to see cops shot than gramps and the other conservatives here.

Conservatives, if you're going to do a happy dance whenever a cop gets shot, at least don't do it in public.

Perhaps I should apologize to other cop killers by proxy for lumpimg them in with Luddy if so consider it done..

I don't think I've ever seen someone happier to see cops shot than gramps and the other conservatives here.

Conservatives, if you're going to do a happy dance whenever a cop gets shot, at least don't do it in public.
This is my FIRST post since the two cops were shot. Please show where I'm joyful or kindly fuck off

Riiiiiiiight.

Forum List

Back