Obama's idea of leadership is tucking tail and running

What you guys mean is that we should send us troops to die , spend bazillions more in that Mid East money pit, just for some macho pissing contest wh Putin ?

Fucking chicken hawks . Be sure to vote for a draft and expand taxes to pay for this you tools .

Our so called allies are certainly taking a beating now. Definitely going to cause us credibility issues.

I wouldn't worry about that, you guys lost all credibility years ago

Why not let Putin simply help his ally and kill some jihadis in the proces?

:alcoholic:
If by "you guys" you mean when Obama drew a red line in the sand and then fled as that red line was crossed you'd be right.

Remember when he went to congress and they said no?? Conservatards. Said it was t our business . Now they bitch that he didn't bomb Assad .

Hypocrites .

What you guys mean is that we should send us troops to die , spend bazillions more in that Mid East money pit, just for some macho pissing contest wh Putin ?

Fucking chicken hawks . Be sure to vote for a draft and expand taxes to pay for this you tools .
1fd7d2c6aa64cf308b0efc9a46b4433c.jpg

No, Obama acts like a macho man. When he is really a little girl. We need a real leader back in the white house.

You all just talk meaningless shit .

Let me ask. To go into Syria would result in dead American troops and billions of wasted tax dollars . True or false .

Why do I ask. U cowards won't answer the question.

You all just talk meaningless shit .

Let me ask. To go into Syria would result in dead American troops and billions of wasted tax dollars . True or false .

Why do I ask. U cowards won't answer the question.
Why do you beat your wife?

There is no answer to your question because it is nonsensical and simplified. The real problem here is that Obama WENT INTO SYRIA. We established ties and promises to people there. Then we abandoned them to be slaughtered. Do you know where the Taliban came from? Do you know why they hated us?

We are making the same mistakes over and over again. You do not go into an area like Syria lightly - just like you do not leave it lightly.

Forum List

Back