Obama's Former Advisor, David Axelrod: Ginsburg's Vacancy Fight 'Could Tear This Country Apart'

Name every person in prison who did not kill anyone

Moron
Antifa is necessary to fight the fascists.
No it isn’t, good lord. You sound as vigilante crazy as the far right.

Lawless behavior is never the answer and it is innocent people who get their property destroyed or beaten up for their political opinions. That is wrong.

The question is what is lawless behavior ??

Who decides ??

The majority of men have decided that the democrats are lawless criminals
What majority?

That is just plain stupid.

Majority of men agreeing on who is the enemy is very important to predict the future results

Because history says the majority of men gets their way
What majority? There is no such majority.

Are you shitting me?

How are ANY of those racist?
All of them are.

Name a single Republican policy that has purposely hurt anyone to the benefit of white people.
Opposing Affirmative Action
You mean the original racist Democrat policy?
Democrats were racist when Catholics, and southern Baptists backed them. Now Republicans are racist when Catholics, and southern Baptists back them.
Democrats are still racists idiot.
Sure.
Half of Voters Believe President Trump Is Racist, Poll Shows

No it isn’t, good lord. You sound as vigilante crazy as the far right.

Lawless behavior is never the answer and it is innocent people who get their property destroyed or beaten up for their political opinions. That is wrong.

The question is what is lawless behavior ??

Who decides ??

The majority of men have decided that the democrats are lawless criminals
What majority?

That is just plain stupid.

Majority of men agreeing on who is the enemy is very important to predict the future results

Because history says the majority of men gets their way
What majority? There is no such majority.

Over 50% is a majority

Trump has a majority of the men

And a landslide majority of the most wise and powerful group in history. White males ..

The weak democrats are scared to death to know who are on each ones side

Men has always won and their majority will always get their way

Meanwhile Democrats actually are making racist and sexist policy after racist and sexist policy and you want to whine about Republicans making discussion threads.
Can you show one?
The green new deal, reparations; hell, the fucking affordable care act was designed to tax the fuck out of white people to disproportionately benefit non white people.
Are you shitting me?

All of them are.

Name a single Republican policy that has purposely hurt anyone to the benefit of white people.
That has been in affect since the early 1970's in force. You never suffered from being denied a job because of that. To know you may have been better and someone else was hired. Thus beginning our slow demise as a nation. The Progs and media in general skip over facts from this era. Privileged if it existed....was dead.

All of them are.

Democrats were racist when Catholics, and southern Baptists backed them. Now Republicans are racist when Catholics, and southern Baptists back them.
Democrats are still racists idiot.
Sure.
Half of Voters Believe President Trump Is Racist, Poll Shows

People need to understand who is on each ones side to know the future results

The democrats are scared to death to tell who is on whose side. Because they know democrats are indeed foolish losers

Dude .. you've gotten so much more bitter, soon and sadly you'll become an official TDS humorless crackpot..

Just sayin and good luck..

I am not bitter at all, just do not like racist or sexist. I guess that is something you do not understand.

based upon your response I will assume you agree with the person I responded to when they said...If only we could take away women's right to vote right now.

Oh never mind, silly me .. after about 30 minutes of reading left wing posts, insults and ridiculous embellishments I've pretty well given up on sane and good natured posts as well these days.. carry on old friend, happy hunting..

mmm .. I do sometimes question the sanity of both women & men voters.

vaginacostume-341x560.jpg

Last edited:
If Trump gets another pick it will be catastrophic. With McConnell killing the filibuster, the only way a justice can be confirmed is through a totally partisan charade with zero interest in respecting the Constitution. Democrats will need to expand the court to 11 in 2021 to balance it.
NO.

No? What are you going to do about it?

Let's say, hypothetically, that the Stalinists gain power and attempt to stuff the court, but that the legitimate court rules the act unconstitutional, 6 -3 (assuming Ginsburg dead and another American on the court.) What will you do?

They don’t need to “attempt” anything - there is not a set court size just as there is no actual law that we don’t confirm election year nominations.

Republicans who denied Garland a vote because it was election year, now want to confirm Trump pick under same conditions? No problem, but if you think Democrats will just eat that shit and let it go you need to think again.

So, let's say that you Stalinist give this a go, and the legitimate court rules it unconstitutional, what will you do?

Remember, FDR tried to pull that shit and the court ultimately shut him down.

You should have done it while Obamugabe was still Potentate, you might have gotten away with it - OTH even Ginsburg has said she would shut you down if you try.....

Everything is “far right” to you communist psychopaths.

You are disgusting animals who will be dealt with just like you tried to do to us.

You sound completely unhinged. Are you advocating violence? How did “we” tried to deal with you lot?

My comment stands. Around the bend.
You want to laugh about all the damage, suffering and anxiety that Antifa causes for hundreds of innocent people every week and you have the fucking nerve to ask what you have done to us?

Violence is not going to even describe what is coming to you animals.
Antifa is antifascist. That is a good thing. If you did not know it.
Antifa is the closest thing to the brownshirts yet in the 21st century
Are you a parody account? The Nazis who back Trump are saying Jews will not replace us. They are like the Nazi SS. Antifa hasn't killed anyone as far as I know. Nazis continue to shoot up synagogues.
:rofl:

I'm about 90% sure you're a right winger mocking the Communists.

So Comrade, Nazis back the guy who has half his family as Orthodox Jews? You know, those people the New York Times so bitterly hates?

NY Times Admits Editor's Comments Were Racist, Antisemitic | Breitbart

The guy who moved the embassy to Jerusalem, the Capital of Israel, after Clinton, Bush, and Obama all lied about it? You're calling that guy a Nazi? :eek: :lmao:

You can't be that fucking stupid, you just can't be. Hence, you must be a troll defaming the retards of the left...

Read: Democrats don't like the Constitution, elections, and the rule of law when those pillars of freedom don't allow them to get their way.

They are racist inbred thugs attacking innocent Christians, scaring children half to death and destroying the property of hard working people.

There is absolutely nothing “good” about Antifa, and there is also nothing that will save them from the darkest hell that karma dictates for them.
Antifa is for the greater good. Ginsburg was a great justice. Christians are the last people to complain. All over the world people died in the name of Jesus a fake figure you can't prove had existed. Catholics killed 6 million Jews. Catholics killed Jews, and Muslims in the Inquisition. Catholics enslaved millions of Africans. Catholics killed millions of Aztecs, and Icans. The church of England killed people all over. Southern Baptists were for manifest destiny, slaughtering Indians. Catholics created the crusades against Muslims.
Antifa is a gang of thugs.
Name every person killed by Antifa?
Name every person in prison who did not kill anyone

Moron

What do they do, hit themselves in the face? :dunno:

The little Nazi fucks of ANTIFA need to get their asses kicked on a regular basis. See what happens when you don't spank your children? They become ANTIFA Nazis.

You are disgusting animals who will be dealt with just like you tried to do to us.

You sound completely unhinged. Are you advocating violence? How did “we” tried to deal with you lot?

You want to laugh about all the damage, suffering and anxiety that Antifa causes for hundreds of innocent people every week and you have the fucking nerve to ask what you have done to us?

Every week? Really now. You sound like a violent nutter. When will you rein in your white supremacist buddies?
My “buddies” aren’t even on the battlefield yet.

Don’t beg for mercy before you have even tasted your own blood yet coward.

Unlike the pieces of shit in Antifa we won’t be trying and failing to kill innocent pacifists. We are going to destroy all of your so called “schools”, your media etc, all the while we will be cutting Antifa and their supporters down to the last just like the Death Angels killing all of those innocent white people in San Francisco all those years ago.
You sound very angry. I sure hope you don't own guns.

You sound very stupid. I sure hope you don't get on the Internet.. Oh, wait...

The green new deal, reparations; hell, the fucking affordable care act was designed to tax the fuck out of white people to disproportionately benefit non white people.
Are you shitting me?

All of them are.

DERP

So dumbfuck, are you saying the democrats of the Antebellum South were advocates of personal liberty and free market economics?

You really are quite fucking stupid.

Probably the DemonRats are already looking for another Christine Blasey Ford ......for when Ruth Ginsburg is replaced

But....it won't work again Left!

Get used to it Rats! :muahaha:

LOL

P1tuUAR.jpg

They'll have a really hard time attacking Mrs. Barrett. Maybe they can drag out Gloria Steinem to attack her?

Ah Gloria Steinem, I understand she had quite a rack before she burned her bra. Someone should really have told her she was supposed to take it off first...

Merrick Garland Supreme Court nomination - Wikipedia

Republican Senate leaders declared that because Scalia's seat had become vacant during an election year, the Senate would not even consider a nomination from the president.

The McConnell Rule

Joe Biden Argued for Delaying Supreme Court Picks in 1992

Biden rule.
OK

So you agree that Supreme Court picks are not to be filled in an election year

I don't see where I said anything to indicate that.
Did you say it when Garland was up for an appointment?

Nope.

Are you shitting me?

The far right has gone completely around the bend.

Antifa is using violence for political purposes. That makes them terrorists and that is no more a good thing than White Supremacists who want to use violence for political purposes. They have become the same as what they claim to hate.

Antifa is the closest thing to the brownshirts yet in the 21st century
Are you a parody account? The Nazis who back Trump are saying Jews will not replace us. They are like the Nazi SS. Antifa hasn't killed anyone as far as I know. Nazis continue to shoot up synagogues.
:rofl:

I'm about 90% sure you're a right winger mocking the Communists.

So Comrade, Nazis back the guy who has half his family as Orthodox Jews? You know, those people the New York Times so bitterly hates?

NY Times Admits Editor's Comments Were Racist, Antisemitic | Breitbart

The guy who moved the embassy to Jerusalem, the Capital of Israel, after Clinton, Bush, and Obama all lied about it? You're calling that guy a Nazi? :eek: :lmao:

You can't be that fucking stupid, you just can't be. Hence, you must be a troll defaming the retards of the left...

I'm 100% sure that's a troll who's neither a right wing sort OR left wing sort. He belongs on everyone's ignore list.

Can you show one?
Are you shitting me?

All of them are.

That has been in affect since the early 1970's in force. You never suffered from being denied a job because of that. To know you may have been better and someone else was hired. Thus beginning our slow demise as a nation. The Progs and media in general skip over facts from this era. Privileged if it existed....was dead.
Not the question that was asked

Forum List

Back