Obamas foreign policy legacy in a nutshell.

• Banned
Yet the rwer's refused to back up Oblama and wanted this to happen...
If you believe that you're more uninformed than i though possible.
Hardly so when you read the headlines from that period...
I'm sure considering you're apparently just dumb enough to believe all the bullshit posted by the liberal print society.
No, If-in you missed it, it was a big ta-doo a couple of years back...

• Banned
I'm sure considering you're apparently just dumb enough to believe all the bullshit posted by the liberal print society.
The big tado was the gop SCREAMING for action in Syria while Obama did nothing but tap dance around his own threat.

You're a confirmed moron

The big tado was the gop SCREAMING for action in Syria while Obama did nothing but tap dance around his own threat.

You're a confirmed moron
Actually the issue was resolved through peaceful means of diplomacy...Yet you feel the need to try and bend it into a death of a child drowning..

You're a confirmed moron
Actually the issue was resolved through peaceful means of diplomacy...Yet you feel the need to try and bend it into a death of a child drowning..
Lol wut?!

Resolved peacefully? Are you fucking high or just EXTREMELY STUPID?

That was the ultimate redline that he refused to stand behind.

Cut the crap ! Obamas policy, both foreign and domestic is simply this:
"Do whatever possible to harm the United States of America."
Ignore the words, focus on the actions.
Some do not want equality or a level playing field.
They want revenge for made-up or 150 year old transgressions.
Some are allowed to say and do anything and get free stuff too.
How can the white man's debt ever be paid if I am labeled a racist for simply walking into the room ?

You can be for it or against it. Shut-up ! You're a racist !

You're a confirmed moron
Lol wut?!

Resolved peacefully? Are you fucking high or just EXTREMELY STUPID?

That was the ultimate redline that he refused to stand behind.

Cut the crap ! Obamas policy, both foreign and domestic is simply this:
"Do whatever possible to harm the United States of America."
Ignore the words, focus on the actions.
Some do not want equality or a level playing field.
They want revenge for made-up or 150 year old transgressions.
Some are allowed to say and do anything and get free stuff too.
How can the white man's debt ever be paid if I am labeled a racist for simply walking into the room ?

You can be for it or against it. Shut-up ! You're a racist !

No policy has been successful in the ME..It's not our fault there are so many sides represented there...

So gramps who should we side with? ISIS? Or the people who are fighting ISIS (Iran, Al Qaeda, Russia)?
No need to side with anyone. This isn't high school football. Take out Assad, give tactical support to the people of Syria who are fighting both Assad & ISIS. Drop more than 15 bombs a week on targets.

This is the same thing he should have done two years ago. Obama drew the red line and failed to make good on Americas word.

So gramps who should we side with? ISIS? Or the people who are fighting ISIS (Iran, Al Qaeda, Russia)?
No need to side with anyone. This isn't high school football. Take out Assad, give tactical support to the people of Syria who are fighting both Assad & ISIS. Drop more than 15 bombs a week on targets.

This is the same thing he should have done two years ago. Obama drew the red line and failed to make good on Americas word.
Oh well when you put it that way it's just SO SIMPLE! All we have to do is take out Assad, arm... um... somebody... and launch a ton of missiles?! And we'll take out ISIS AND Assad?! Why didn't you say so before!

Oh well when you put it that way it's just SO SIMPLE! All we have to do is take out Assad, arm... um... somebody... and launch a ton of missiles?! And we'll take out ISIS AND Assad?! Why didn't you say so before!
It is the exact same strategy EVERY SINGLE PERSON INCLUDING OBAMA has said should be done. Unfortunately Obama thinks pinprick bombing is working. Obviously it is not and now he has a full on humanitarian disaster at his feet.

It is the exact same strategy EVERY SINGLE PERSON INCLUDING OBAMA has said should be done. Unfortunately Obama thinks pinprick bombing is working. Obviously it is not and now he has a full on humanitarian disaster at his feet.
Wow who would have thought it's not a complicated situation at all, with the simplest solution ever? We should do it right away! Especially because that expanse of desert on the complete other side of the planet is clearly our responsibility, and ours alone!

Dont side with anyone? Thats your answer...do the impossible? lol

Forum List

Back