Obamas daughter twerking and showing her azz

Im not an asshole i didnt want to make fun of POTUS, i think his daughter is hot
Obviously you were attempting to do something. The problem is she wasnt showing her ass. She was showing her shorts.

well the headline is not my own invention but it is from the link i copied, i just wanted to say she is hot, but i didnt comment true

Im not an asshole i didnt want to make fun of POTUS, i think his daughter is hot
Obviously you were attempting to do something. The problem is she wasnt showing her ass. She was showing her shorts. Yes she is going to be smoking hot in few years but right now she is still a baby.
She'll never be hot. She's a fucking dog. Just your type. :lol:

Obviously you were attempting to do something. The problem is she wasnt showing her ass. She was showing her shorts. Yes she is going to be smoking hot in few years but right now she is still a baby.
Dont worry. I know she is light years out of your league.
lol.gif

Yes she actually would be just my type in a few more years with the little girl awkwardness gone.

Malia is not ugly! Dayum. Get some specs! The younger one..Sasha...not so much. She looks too much like her mama.

Dont worry. I know she is light years out of your league.
lol.gif

Yes she actually would be just my type in a few more years with the little girl awkwardness gone.
You'd take anything you could get.

Forum List

Back