Obamas Columbia University "Student ID" Turns up as Foreign Student

Barry Soetoro Columbia University ID Image - Internet Rumour

And just like most “evidence” put forth in an attempt to prove this particular claim, it is easily dismissible as nothing more than a simple hoax.

In this case, the easiest way to demonstrate that this is nothing more than fabrication is to show the original image of the ID, which is easily found using a simple reverse image search. In this case the original image, that you can see below, does not belong to President Obama and it not issued under the name Barry Soetoro. (Soetoro was the surname of President Obamas STEP father)

obamaid2.jpg

120208-columbia-barack-obama-barry-soetoro.jpg

Also, according to an article from Columbia University (hat tip to Snopes.com) the introduction of the electronic card featured in the image above was not even introduced until 1996, thus could not have been given to President Obama in 1981.

QUIT WASTING MY LIFE WITH FAKE HORSE SHIT.

Oh, come on, Cabbie, you gotta allow them their wet dreams and all!!!

Anyone who still buys into this shit should retire their internet handles and sit in their dusty orange or hunter green chair watching people's court until it's all over.

I had no doubt for a moment that this is the primary reason that all of his college records are sealed.
My college records are sealed too. Try to get a copy of them if you don't believe me.

Therefore, we can only conclude I'm hiding my past.

Even if one were to buy this load of poop, his mother was still an American citizen

...which is good enough for Ted Cruz :eusa_shhh:

And how do you know for a fact that Stanly Ann Dunham is his mother??
Maybe his whole life is a fraud made up by Bill Ayers...

As Harry Reid said about Romney paying his taxes...I heard something from someone.. And Who Knows??? No One knows...but I heard something!!!

Yes, Bill Ayers is his real mother. :eusa_shhh:
Hey Fawn,
Try as hard as you can YOU CAN NOT Prove who Obama's Mother or Father really is until we see his Real BC. Even his own Bio that he wrote says he was born in Kenya. And once a liar always a liar....Even the last line of his Bio is another Lie about the so called book he was writing. Seems Bill Ayers changed both title and content!!!

As Harry Reid said about Romney paying his taxes...I heard something from someone.. And Who Knows??? No One knows...but I heard something!!!

Hey Fawn,
Try as hard as you can YOU CAN NOT Prove who Obama's Mother or Father really is until we see his Real BC.
Well it says right here it says who his parents were -->

birth_certificate_2.jpg

... unless you have proof to the contrary, and you don't, his parents were Barack Hussein Obama and Stanley And Dunham.

Even his own Bio that he wrote says he was born in Kenya. And once a liar always a liar....Even the last line of his Bio is another Lie about the so called book he was writing. Seems Bill Ayers changed both title and content!!!
Now you're just completely insane. Typical for Birfers. You have absolutely no evidence whatsoever that Obama wrote his own bio where he states he was born in Kenya.

This is why I LOVE Birfers! You nuts are the gift that keeps on giving! :lmao::lmao::lmao:

Hey Fawn,
Try as hard as you can YOU CAN NOT Prove who Obama's Mother or Father really is until we see his Real BC.
Well it says right here it says who his parents were -->

birth_certificate_2.jpg

... unless you have proof to the contrary, and you don't, his parents were Barack Hussein Obama and Stanley And Dunham.

Even his own Bio that he wrote says he was born in Kenya. And once a liar always a liar....Even the last line of his Bio is another Lie about the so called book he was writing. Seems Bill Ayers changed both title and content!!!
Now you're just completely insane. Typical for Birfers. You have absolutely no evidence whatsoever that Obama wrote his own bio where he states he was born in Kenya.

This is why I LOVE Birfers! You nuts are the gift that keeps on giving! :lmao::lmao::lmao:

Hey, ask some Birfers about Calgary Cruz and watch them do mental gymnastics!!

Hey Fawn,
Try as hard as you can YOU CAN NOT Prove who Obama's Mother or Father really is until we see his Real BC. Even his own Bio that he wrote says he was born in Kenya. And once a liar always a liar....Even the last line of his Bio is another Lie about the so called book he was writing. Seems Bill Ayers changed both title and content!!!

Of course if Obama did actually release the "real" birth. ertificate, you woyld immediately acknowledge that was legit?

Hey Fawn,

Of course if Obama did actually release the "real" birth. ertificate, you woyld immediately acknowledge that was legit?

Please, he could staple it to her forehead while the state registrar of Hawaii gives her a tramp stamp by tattooing its authenticity above her ass and she would still close her eyes and declare it's a fake.

Even if one were to buy this load of poop, his mother was still an American citizen

That's not the point.

He applied as a foreign student to get a break on tuition.

Basically, he has this pattern of lying and breaking the law.

Oh, and he was a registered Muslim at one time.

Last edited:

That's not the point.

He applied as a foreign student to get a break on tuition.

Basically, he has this pattern of lying and breaking the law.

Oh, and he was a registered Muslim at one time.

This is why the brain-dead right is brain-dead.

You have absolutely no proof whatsoever that he applied as a foreign student, yet here you are, making that brain-dead claim anyway. :eusa_doh::eusa_doh::eusa_doh:

Forum List

Back