Obamas Buy Another Home

ECnESJBWkAEHIO2

White wingers haven’t figured it out yet. They have to quit calling Obama Messiah because we have a republican president who literally believes he’s the “chosen one“.

Martha's Vineyard is 94% white.
Why does Obammy want to live on an all white island?
Is Obammy a racist?
Bet Barry wont invite his brother from Kenya to his new house.

The purchase of the home on Martha's Vineyard proves that Obama doesn't believe in all of this "global warming" hysteria.

Warmists believe low lying isles like MV will be consumed by higher sea levels in quick order, yet the big O spends big money on a residence that will supposedly soon be at the bottom of the sea.

ECnESJBWkAEHIO2

White wingers haven’t figured it out yet. They have to quit calling Obama Messiah because we have a republican president who literally believes he’s the “chosen one“.

Is Obammy a racist?
He doesn’t actually live with those white people silly, they just live in the same general area.

The neighborhood is All Honky, that's the point, dean.

Why didn't Obama buy a home in East St. Louis or other community where the neighbors are more like black?

That’s what the United States is. A community. Too bad we don’t have another community organizer. He showed Republicans how it’s done. But I guess now that they have a “chosen one“ it’s different.

He has no legacy other than being black.

To tell me I need to quit eating red meat and sweat my balls off when I sleep, these leftist hypocrites sure keep a YUGE environmental footprint.
Now you are starting to talk like a conservative. Better watch out it could be catching..
You are a complete moron
An idiot telling me I am a moron, just love it....
You are. I'm a liberal because I joke about your god and I'm a conservative because I both the lefts hypocrisy.
Moron.

That’s what the United States is. A community. Too bad we don’t have another community organizer. He showed Republicans how it’s done. But I guess now that they have a “chosen one“ it’s different.

He has no legacy other than being black.
The Secret's out......not all blacks are too poor to get proper I. D.

The purchase of the home on Martha's Vineyard proves that Obama doesn't believe in all of this "global warming" hysteria.

Warmists believe low lying isles like MV will be consumed by higher sea levels in quick order, yet the big O spends big money on a residence that will supposedly soon be at the bottom of the sea.
Good point but all that "coastlines will be wiped out" jazz is what shills like Bill Nye (the science guy) tells frightened children and Sierra Club members. They don't believe that shit themselves.

Our coastlines, east and west, are jammed with very rich leftists who paid a hell of a lot of money to live on property that is doomed, if they believed in their own propaganda. It's all bullshit!

Once again... we have another elitist limousine liberal, flying in private jets... cruising the Mediterranean sea in the world largest mega yachts, owning not just one, but multiple $million mega mansions.... preaching to us about wealth inequality and the evils of the rich.

You can't make this shit up.

Is he uppity for buying a new home?
No. It's just what you'd expect from a former community organizer and his leftist wife when they get their hands on a big basket full of that Netflix money.
How much money is enough, you hypocrite one percenter with your wealth inequality memes and propaganda?

I guess the time for making enough money hasn't hit Barack and his wife.

I think that people shouldn't be allowed to profit to this manner off of public service, but the Obama's are living the American Dream. https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2019/08/obamas_purchase_lavish_estate_on_marthas_vineyard.html

August 23, 2019
Obamas purchase lavish estate on Martha’s Vineyard
By Thomas Lifson
“I mean, I do think at a certain point you've made enough money."

-Barack Obama, 2010

“Lord make me pure, but not yet”

-St. Augustine, fourth century

Barack and Michelle Obama have just purchased a 7,000 square foot estate on 29 acres of Martha’s Vineyard real estate, where the East Coast power elite gathers during summers to hobnob with each other. The purchase price reportedly was below the $14.85 million asking price, continuing the Obamas’ track record of scoring bargains on upscale real estate, though there is no indication that Tony Rezko had anything to do with the deal.

It looks really, really nice:

EClnB1DXsAApFIn

TMZ first broke the story and immediately went full Kennedy:

Barack and Michelle Obama may soon become Kennedy adjacent because we've learned they're in escrow for a remarkable, mega-expensive, Martha's Vineyard estate.

Multiple island sources tell us the Obamas are in escrow for the estate owned by Boston Celtics owner, Wyc Grousbeck. The former Prez and First Lady have been renting the house this summer and loved it so much, we've learned they made an offer. The property is listed at $14,850,000. Our sources say they're paying less, but we don't know how much.

The estate -- incredible. It's 29 beachfront acres. The main residence is just shy of 6,900 square feet. It has 7 bedrooms, so Sasha and Malia have a place to crash, along with several of their friends. It has the obligatory pool, an outdoor fireplace, a chef's kitchen, vaulted ceilings and 2 guest wings. It has incredible views, especially while soaking in the second-floor balcony Jacuzzi.

There is plenty of room for house guests and entertaining, and no doubt a private suite for Valerie Jarrett, who currently lives with the Obamas in their $8 million Kalorama mansion in Washington, DC. Tere is no evidence that the Obamas are worried about the carbon footprint of the huge house, which will have to be heated during winter months to avoid freezing the pipes, nor about the CO2 emissions necessary to fly them back and forth from the island. Energy conservation is for the little people.

If the Obamas want to push their daughters into what we can laughingly call “public service,” the estate is ideal for fostering relationships with other members of the power elite.​

Life is easy in a capitalist system.

He is fit to live like a King!
I hope that President Trump will take a few 1000 illegals and put them right on the Obama's properties along with Pelosi and Schumer since they want the illegals here in the first place. There is enough room for those unfortunate diseased individuals that want what the Obama's have.

The NIMBYs went berserk when Trump joked about sending all the criminal invaders to the 'sanctuary cities' like San Francisco. lol

Excellent point.

ECnESJBWkAEHIO2

Is Obammy a racist?
He doesn’t actually live with those white people silly, they just live in the same general area.

The neighborhood is All Honky, that's the point, dean.

Why didn't Obama buy a home in East St. Louis or other community where the neighbors are more like black?
when he was President he identified as black to pick up votes from blacks,now that he is retired he identifies as white ...

Is he uppity for buying a new home?
No. It's just what you'd expect from a former community organizer and his leftist wife when they get their hands on a big basket full of that Netflix money.
How much money is enough, you hypocrite one percenter with your wealth inequality memes and propaganda?
I'm boycotting Netflix.
They're like Blockbusters to me.

I think that people shouldn't be allowed to profit to this manner off of public service, but the Obama's are living the American Dream. https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2019/08/obamas_purchase_lavish_estate_on_marthas_vineyard.html

August 23, 2019
By Thomas Lifson

-Barack Obama, 2010

Barack and Michelle Obama have just purchased a 7,000 square foot estate on 29 acres of Martha’s Vineyard real estate, where the East Coast power elite gathers during summers to hobnob with each other. The purchase price reportedly was below the $14.85 million asking price, continuing the Obamas’ track record of scoring bargains on upscale real estate, though there is no indication that Tony Rezko had anything to do with the deal.

EClnB1DXsAApFIn

Barack and Michelle Obama may soon become Kennedy adjacent because we've learned they're in escrow for a remarkable, mega-expensive, Martha's Vineyard estate.

Multiple island sources tell us the Obamas are in escrow for the estate owned by Boston Celtics owner, Wyc Grousbeck. The former Prez and First Lady have been renting the house this summer and loved it so much, we've learned they made an offer. The property is listed at $14,850,000. Our sources say they're paying less, but we don't know how much.

The estate -- incredible. It's 29 beachfront acres. The main residence is just shy of 6,900 square feet. It has 7 bedrooms, so Sasha and Malia have a place to crash, along with several of their friends. It has the obligatory pool, an outdoor fireplace, a chef's kitchen, vaulted ceilings and 2 guest wings. It has incredible views, especially while soaking in the second-floor balcony Jacuzzi.

There is plenty of room for house guests and entertaining, and no doubt a private suite for Valerie Jarrett, who currently lives with the Obamas in their $8 million Kalorama mansion in Washington, DC. Tere is no evidence that the Obamas are worried about the carbon footprint of the huge house, which will have to be heated during winter months to avoid freezing the pipes, nor about the CO2 emissions necessary to fly them back and forth from the island. Energy conservation is for the little people.

If the Obamas want to push their daughters into what we can laughingly call “public service,” the estate is ideal for fostering relationships with other members of the power elite.​
Shouldn't America's best president have one of it's best houses?

Barack Obama is entirely self-made. Daddy didn't leave him his money, like Koch and Trump. At least Obama made his money honestly.

Once again... we have another elitist limousine liberal, flying in private jets... cruising the Mediterranean sea in the world largest mega yachts, owning not just one, but multiple $million mega mansions.... preaching to us about wealth inequality and the evils of the rich.

Has he bankrupted 6 of his companies yet ?? Only morons vote for some one who has.

Has he bankrupted 6 of his companies yet ?? Only morons vote for some one who has.
deflect.jpg

August 23, 2019
By Thomas Lifson

-Barack Obama, 2010

EClnB1DXsAApFIn

Shouldn't America's best president have one of it's best houses?

Barack Obama is entirely self-made. Daddy didn't leave him his money, like Koch and Trump. At least Obama made his money honestly.

Obama's dad was a high mucky muck in the Kenya government, his mum was a doctor, his stepdad a oil executive, his grandma was the most powerful banktress in the Pacific Rim.

He came from money.

But you're right he earned his own fortune in the field of Public Service, serving in political office. Although in reality, it sounds like Emoluments to me. Trump made his money in the private sector

New Topics

Forum List

Back