Obama's brother says he can neither confirm or deny if Michelle Obama is a man

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
Is it possible that Obama's brother could end up like Joan Rivers after what she said about Michael Obama?

michelle hardon.jpg

That guy can't even confirm his "brother" is actually related to him.

I mean if I had a brother living in squalid conditions in the turd world while I had millions of fuckin dollars I'd at least try and set the dude up with a cab company or some taco trucks. The meat puppet faggot has done absolutely NOTHING to help what we are supposed to believe are his "paternal" family.

I believe that's because Obama Sr never had his pants off in the presence of that mudshark commie whore Stanley Ann Duhnam, and it was Frank Marshal Davis who knocked the dumb slut up.

1655205958638.png

1655205980708.png

1655206102540.png

Is it possible that Obama's brother could end up like Joan Rivers after what she said about Michael Obama?

😂😂😂 You're a birther too, aren't you?

• Funny
Reactions: IM2
That guy can't even confirm his "brother" is actually related to him.

I mean if I had a brother living in squalid conditions in the turd world while I had millions of fuckin dollars I'd at least try and set the dude up with a cab company or some taco trucks. The meat puppet faggot has done absolutely NOTHING to help what we are supposed to believe are his "paternal" family.

I believe that's because Obama Sr never had his pants off in the presence of that mudshark commie whore Stanley Ann Duhnam, and it was Frank Marshal Davis who knocked the dumb slut up.

View attachment 657751
View attachment 657752
View attachment 657753

You're so stupid.

The dude has a dick. Michelle is a male. Obviously.
Ehh... Sorta...

No doubt it has an XY Chromosome, (and is probably missing something in the entire chain somewhere) but it's not a full blown "male". Maybe some sort of hermaphrodite or other freak of nature. Regardless it's certainly a hideous shaved wookie with poor temperament and a wad of man meat bigger than that meat puppet faggot it's "married" too.

You're so stupid.
Go eat a bag of rotten pig cocks you sniveling oxygen thief. Your moonbat messiah is a complete fraud and an incompetent meat puppet queer. Never accomplished anything beyond being used in a cult of personality because vacuous parasites like you will even vote for a fuckin potato if TV tells you too.
If not for drones like you there would never have been a despotic tyrannical dictator in all of human history.

Go eat a bag of rotten pig cocks you sniveling oxygen thief. Your moonbat messiah is a complete fraud and an incompetent meat puppet queer. Never accomplished anything beyond being used in a cult of personality because vacuous parasites like you will even vote for a fuckin potato if TV tells you too.
If not for drones like you there would never have been a despotic tyrannical dictator in all of human history.

You're sick. They have two children.

You're sick. They have two children.
LOL... neither of which resemble the "parents" in any way shape or form.

Never mind the fact that we've NEVER seen pictures of these kids as small children or mooch doing any of it's standard maternal things with them. It's like this (LOL..) "family" sprung up out of no where because even while Bush was running we had to know all about everything his kids ever did, had to see family pictures and what have you. Even with Clinton there was little doubt hitlery actually gave birth to Chelsea. Although there is speculation a turkey baster may have been involved in the conception or maybe even
Webb Hubbell...

Forum List

Back