obamas BP oil spill it's still leaking

Status
Not open for further replies.
What the fuck?

Had Obama not won, the Tea Party would still be a really small group of outsider libertarians.

I don't think so, McCain would have done something stupid like push some liberal agenda like Bush did. The tea party birth for due to Bush if you think about it.

But McCain was a republican and there was Palin as well most all of the current Tea Party members would have just kept their mouths shut as far as any criticism goes.

No the recent news release, oh thats right since it's negative on obama it didn't happen. Got it.

While I'm sure Obamaites and anti-Obamaites have good reason to use the same factual information to pretend he is either the second coming of Christ, or the Anti-Christ, do these nonsense advocacy positions really belong in the energy sub-forum? Surely there is a pro/con Obama thread somewhere else around here, one which doesn't require people pretending that a deep water drilling blowout has something to do with who happens to be running the executive branch of the US at that particular point in time?

No the recent news release, oh thats right since it's negative on obama it didn't happen. Got it.

While I'm sure Obamaites and anti-Obamaites have good reason to use the same factual information to pretend he is either the second coming of Christ, or the Anti-Christ, do these nonsense advocacy positions really belong in the energy sub-forum? Surely there is a pro/con Obama thread somewhere else around here, one which doesn't require people pretending that a deep water drilling blowout has something to do with who happens to be running the executive branch of the US at that particular point in time?

dude go fucking tell that bullshit to someone who might believe it.

I just did. This place isn't just populated by morons who confuse politics with oil well blowouts.

When are you going to plug the leak obama?
No end in sight for oil in the Gulf of Mexico
Fifteen months after BP's crippled Macondo Well in the Gulf of Mexico caused one of the worst environmental disasters in US history, oil and oil sheen covering several square kilometers of water are surfacing not far from BP's well.

Al Jazeera flew to the area on Sunday, September 11, and spotted a swath of silvery oil sheen, approximately 7 km long and 10 to 50 meters wide, at a location roughly 19 km northeast of the now-capped Macondo 252 well.
Breaking News, World News and Video from Al Jazeera
AP: BP oil not degrading on Gulf floor, study says
AP: BP oil not degrading on Gulf floor, study says - Forbes.com

Remember when Republicans blamed Obama for the BP Oil Spill?

Well I think we should criticize Trump for how he's handling the Coronavirus.

Global Markets Fall Sharply As Coronavirus Spreads Past Asia

Global Markets Fall Sharply As Coronavirus Spreads Past Asia | HuffPost

Fifteen months after BP's crippled Macondo Well in the Gulf of Mexico caused one of the worst environmental disasters in US history, oil and oil sheen covering several square kilometers of water are surfacing not far from BP's well.

Al Jazeera flew to the area on Sunday, September 11, and spotted a swath of silvery oil sheen, approximately 7 km long and 10 to 50 meters wide, at a location roughly 19 km northeast of the now-capped Macondo 252 well.

No Republican blamed obama for the oil spill
as for attacking Trump, it would be hypocritical of leftists since they have been bitching every time he tries to do something with people coming into America.
Ae you now in support of the wall and tighter immigration restrictions?

I just did. This place isn't just populated by morons who confuse politics with oil well blowouts.
Try again

Damn. I don't like trump and don't generally believe in trump derangement syndrome, but your post is a special kind of stupid.

I recall that Obama deliberately allowed Zika virus into the country because...he hates the US/so that he could weaken the country/declare martial law/install Sharia Law/take our guns...delete as appropriate.

Damn. I don't like trump and don't generally believe in trump derangement syndrome, but your post is a special kind of stupid.
TDS is real
HE OR SHE HAD TO GO BACK TO A 2011 THREAD???? LOL

No Republican blamed obama for the oil spill
as for attacking Trump, it would be hypocritical of leftists since they have been bitching every time he tries to do something with people coming into America.
Ae you now in support of the wall and tighter immigration restrictions?
Who's op is this?

(Wait for it....)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back