ObamaGas Has Long Been Over and TrumpGas Has Been Spiking For The Last Few Months

MarcATL

Diamond Member
Aug 12, 2009
The foolishness that 45 is doing in Office is causing TrumpGas to spike tremendously.

It's been on a rapid upward tick these last few months, and it's expected to spike even more.

Are USMB Trumpettes happy w/this or what?

Are you going to tell your POTUS to stop his nonsense, or are you going to continue to lick his boots?

TrumpGas is caused by excessive consumption of BigMacs ...... and I think it is spiking ...........

Gas prices always go up in the spring heading into summer they did so under Obama they will do so under Trump and will do so under whoever follows Trump. I love how the partisan idiots on both sides pretend like they don’t know this depending on who the President is.

Gas prices always go up in the spring heading into summer they did so under Obama they will do so under Trump and will do so under whoever follows Trump. I love how the partisan idiots on both sides pretend like they don’t know this depending on who the President is.
I want cheaper gas.

I don't like TrumpGas, and I wish we still had ObamaGas.

45 is a POS for causing it to spike the way it is.

He needs to go!!!

I want cheaper gas.

He needs to go!!!
9779D365-ECA4-485E-9B2A-EDC7EB9CAEE2.jpeg

I want cheaper gas.

He needs to go!!!
Not as bad as colored pieces of shit like you and your ilk do.

The foolishness that 45 is doing in Office is causing TrumpGas to spike tremendously.

It's been on a rapid upward tick these last few months, and it's expected to spike even more.

Are you going to tell your POTUS to stop his nonsense, or are you going to continue to lick his boots?
lol
Your Delusional

Oh shit, had to fill my tank this morning.

#OrangeManBad

Maybe it has something to do with that 3.2% GDP. You know, shit Obamakov could never get and did everything he could to stop all drilling.

Got any more stupid machinations?

The dummies haven't figured out the yearly price gouging that takes place when refineries go down for maintenance. It's a bi-partisan gouge.

Up another 4-cents his morning. Edging toward the $5 mark that'll have rich liberals parking the land-yacht RVs and hunkering down in the solar-powered air conditioning for the summer.

Hooray! Roads working people can drive into work without those obstructive tanks in the way.

Obama Gas nearly hit $4 in my area. We're still under $3 with Trump. Nice try though. Actually I take that back This was a pretty lame post.

Obama Gas nearly hit $4 in my area. We're still under $3 with Trump. Nice try though. Actually I take that back This was a pretty lame post.
ObamaGas hovered just over 2 bucks around my way.

TrumpGas is about to pop over 3 smackereens man. What the heck are you talking about dude?!?!? 45 is doing everything within his power to kill us!

TrumpGas is about to pop over 3 smackereens man. What the heck are you talking about dude?!?!? 45 is doing everything within his power to kill us!

LOL You didn't take your meds today did you?

Since he obviously can't afford higher gas prices, why should he have money for meds?

Since he obviously can't afford higher gas prices, why should he have money for meds?

The National average is $2.88. I find pretty amazing that Trump has been in office for more than 2 years and it has stayed relativity low.

Right you are. Why, I saw the President himself atop a 40 foot ladder at Rutter's last midnight upping the gas prices on their sign. You're just a fossil fuel augur.

The dummies haven't figured out the yearly price gouging that takes place when refineries go down for maintenance. It's a bi-partisan gouge.

There is a huge difference. The price of oil is hitting multi-year highs because of Trump's sanctions. This is a preventable increase that is clearly due to Trump.

Forum List

Back