Obamacare’s ‘Pajama Boy’ was accused of racism, anti-Semitism

funny how in older times men wore onsies all the time. Then in the '70-80's you had jumpsuits worn by old men that used to wear onsies under their clothes when they were young and central heat was scarce.

funny how in older times men wore onsies all the time. Then in the '70-80's you had jumpsuits worn by old men that used to wear onsies under their clothes when they were young and central heat was scarce.

A onsie today is not the onsie of yesteryear, when you had to wear warm clothing inside to keep from freezing to death.

The article is a sad commentary on our youth, particularly young men. Hipstery, childized, needy.

Obamacare's 'Pajama Boy' was accused of bigotry | The Daily Caller

Where is your outrage leftwingers. If this had been a right wing guy you guys would be non stop about it!!

Who the hell is Pajama Boy?

Pajama boy is your worst nightmare......he will creep into your living room at night, unannounced, wait,and greet you in the morning with quizzical eye brows and a knowledgeable smirk wishing to discuss politics.

Fashion will not be an option.

The only reason to take the thread seriously is exactly, that if the situation were reversed Democrats would be jumping up and down accusing all and sundry of racism, homophobia and who knows what else.
As it is, Pajama Boy is a model in an ad. I dont care about the views of ad models.

Obamacare's 'Pajama Boy' was accused of bigotry | The Daily Caller

Where is your outrage leftwingers. If this had been a right wing guy you guys would be non stop about it!!

Who the hell is Pajama Boy?

Pajama boy is your worst nightmare......he will creep into your living room at night, unannounced, wait,and greet you in the morning with quizzical eye brows and a knowledgeable smirk wishing to discuss politics.

Fashion will not be an option.
Sounds scary! :eek:

GKPJ01552_Large_Keyword_20111027_1412.jpg

A onsie today is not the onsie of yesteryear, when you had to wear warm clothing inside to keep from freezing to death.

The article is a sad commentary on our youth, particularly young men. Hipstery, childized, needy.

None of my kids wear them. I would like a pair since one piece long johns are hard to find.
I just hope their is a flap in the back.
Onsies though include the footies also. This pick does not show his feet.

It just shows how people are judged by what they wear, and not the content of their true character.
It's called judging a book by it's cover. Another thing that Christ commanded us not to do.

It just shows how people are judged by what they wear, and not the content of their true character.
It's called judging a book by it's cover. Another thing that Christ commanded us not to do.

So if pajama boy were wearing a suit working for an insurance company trying to sell a failed Obamacare policy, it would be different?

It would be the same thing, just less funny.

Last edited:

The purpose of an Ad is to project an image, since the ad cannot speak, the visual is what the advertiser uses to propose thier message.

The projected image is that of an aging douchey man-boy.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CSJobkHwxC0]I ROCK ONESIES!!! (COMEDY RAP) OFFICIAL VIDEO! - YouTube[/ame]

The purpose of an Ad is to project an image, since the ad cannot speak, the visual is what the advertiser uses to propose thier message.

The projected image is that of an aging douchey man-boy.

Sorry, but I don't get that form of propaganda.
I never saw the appeal of camo casual wear either.

Forum List

Back