Obamacare Is Spurring Startups And Creating Jobs

Does the 6,200 jobs offset those that were reduced to less than 30 hours per week and those that lost jobs? If not it's a no sum game

What difference does it make, a job is a job is a job....stop looking for negative when it comes to OBama, you people are really starting to show your true colors....red white and blah!!!

What difference does it make? Are you channeling the Hildabeast? It means plenty to those that lost their jobs

Listen, if you people would channel your anger to the real culprits, ie GREEDY CORPORATIONS AND WALL STREET, YOU'D SLEEP BETTER AT NIGHT.....AND AGAIN, HOW IS ANY OF THIS OBAMA'S DANG BLAMET FAULT? He's not the one shipping jobs to China. He's not the one cutting hours (myself among them too, haven't had a raise in almost 4 years) for more corporate profits, its the greedy bastards on Wall Street.

person-planting-money-plants-close-up-s-hand-saplings-covered-american-dollars-50582410.jpg

Every day, I thank God I'm not a liberal.
Thats really funny, because I thank God everyday, just to be alive and NOT BE A CONSERVATIVE!!

ok glad to know that. You say you're alive but are you really?

Contrary to popular beliefs, I have a life and I don't need to constantly hate on Obama or liberals to prove I exist in this world, like some people do!!
All I heard was blah blah blah.

The fact you can hear at all my friend is astonishing to me, considering you live inside a bubble crammed with bullshttt....sorry Steph, but you're not a very reasonable person to converse with...your mind seems permanently stuck on stupid!!

Does the 6,200 jobs offset those that were reduced to less than 30 hours per week and those that lost jobs? If not it's a no sum game

What difference does it make, a job is a job is a job....stop looking for negative when it comes to OBama, you people are really starting to show your true colors....red white and blah!!!

What difference does it make? Are you channeling the Hildabeast? It means plenty to those that lost their jobs

Listen, if you people would channel your anger to the real culprits, ie GREEDY CORPORATIONS AND WALL STREET, YOU'D SLEEP BETTER AT NIGHT.....AND AGAIN, HOW IS ANY OF THIS OBAMA'S DANG BLAMET FAULT? He's not the one shipping jobs to China. He's not the one cutting hours (myself among them too, haven't had a raise in almost 4 years) for more corporate profits, its the greedy bastards on Wall Street.

person-planting-money-plants-close-up-s-hand-saplings-covered-american-dollars-50582410.jpg

You're just a regular walking talking MSNBC bot, eh?

I see you're new here, some advice, change the rhetoric or you shall be eaten alive

Omg. how old are YOU? you don't sound intelligent just rattling off taking points

Please stop it

Thats really funny, because I thank God everyday, just to be alive and NOT BE A CONSERVATIVE!!

Contrary to popular beliefs, I have a life and I don't need to constantly hate on Obama or liberals to prove I exist in this world, like some people do!!

I didn't even bother reading it. It was all DNC talking points...I did see ACA all the way. my gawd Obot cult members are twisted and scary

AND THERE YOU HAVE IT FOLKS......A PARTY FILLED TO THE BRIM WITH NUTS AND OPINIONATED SNOBS.....(SIGH)

I didn't even bother reading it. It was all DNC talking points...I did see ACA all the way. my gawd Obot cult members are twisted and scary

AND THERE YOU HAVE IT FOLKS......A PARTY FILLED TO THE BRIM WITH NUTS AND OPINIONATED SNOBS.....(SIGH)

ok, IGNORE FOR YOU, BYE

You're just a regular walking talking MSNBC bot, eh?

I see you're new here, some advice, change the rhetoric or you shall be eaten alive

LOLOLOLOLOLOL....I'm so good at what I do....HuffingtonPost blocked me out, Sodahead blocked me out, DownLoadPolitics, put me on ignore and TamaraTattles banned me.....I may not be number one here, but I can assure you, when it comes to standing my ground...I'll be in the top 2!! I'm that good!!

rhodesian-ridgeback-dogs-playing-summer-together-49414419.jpg

ok, IGNORE FOR YOU, BYE

LOLOLOLOLOL.....(sigh)...here we go....the ignore's....LOLOLOL

That is nice. I lost both my job and my health care it provided. Because of the added costs my old employer couldn't handle because of...the "Affordable Health" care program Obama created. Ironic as HELL.

Omg. how old are YOU? you don't sound intelligent just rattling off taking points

Please stop it

Talking points that point out facts....I mean, yes its redundant, yes it repetitive, but its fact, what about all this can't you people comprehend?
You can not dispute FACTS!!

That is nice. I lost both my job and my health care it provided. Because of the added costs my old employer couldn't handle because of...the "Affordable Health" care program Obama created. Ironic as HELL.

You can't get that through a sheep/tools head. they just spout/follow and who cares about anyone else. It's sad we have our own fellow country men and women who feels this way

[AND THERE YOU HAVE IT FOLKS......A PARTY FILLED TO THE BRIM WITH NUTS AND OPINIONATED SNOBS.....(SIGH)

That's not a very nice thing to say about our fellow Democrats, true though it may be.

The fact you can hear at all my friend is astonishing to me, considering you live inside a bubble crammed with bullshttt....sorry Steph, but you're not a very reasonable person to converse with...your mind seems permanently stuck on stupid!!
image.jpg

Two things that don't add up with your story, your poor me story....first off, companies that can't afford ACA are being subsidies and are able to bundle with other companies to afford ACA....so you're employer lied to you. Secondly, now that you have no job, no money...guess what ACA to the rescue. Back in the day, you were given a choice of this overly expensive insurance no one could afford after you lose your job, today, ACA is there to aide you. So cheer up and stay healthy.

That's not a very nice thing to say about our fellow Democrats, true though it may be.[/QUOTE]

ha ha ha, I was talking about YOUR PARTY...BUT HEY, today my Ky and Louisville teams are still in the brackets, so nothing is gonna make me angry!!

Who did the majority of corporations support in the last two presidential elections? Research that, and you just might get a clue about how misinformed you are.

View attachment 38237

Sticks and stones pal, sticks and stones....

Who did the majority of corporations support in the last two presidential elections? Research that, and you just might get a clue about how misinformed you are.

No disrespect, but who in their right mind would WASTE SO MUCH AS A DOLLAR FIFTY ON MCCAIN/PAYME PALIN OR RICH ROBME? DON'T HATE THE PLAYERS, IE WALL STREET, HATE THE GAME...CAMPAIGN FINANCE...NEEDS REFORMING!!

Please stop it

Talking points that point out facts....I mean, yes its redundant, yes it repetitive, but its fact, what about all this can't you people comprehend?
You can not dispute FACTS!!
You wouldn't know fact if it f****d you. Not that any facts would ever lower themselves in such a fashion.

Forum List

Back