Obama writes law banning single-sex bathrooms at national parks.

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
Another great chance for trump to paint dems as the extremist kook party, if the fool will just do it

Transgender Ideology: Obama Bans Single-Sex Bathrooms at National Parks - Breitbart

june 27 2016 President Barack Obama’s deputies have decreed that single-sex bathrooms will be eliminated in national parks to help make the nation’s outdoors into a transgender-supportive environment.
The Department of Interior tried to put a positive spin on the new ban. “As it relates to recently passed state laws relating to the transgender community, visitors to public lands and water sites are welcome to use restrooms that best align with their gender identity,” not with their sex, the agency said in an email to the Heritage Foundation.

Progressives are now insisting that each person’s feelings about “gender identity” is more important in law than the anatomical sex of Americans’ bodies. So they’re pushing government to undermine public support for the “gender binary” — the reality of distinct and complementary male and female sexes – and to promote the idea of fluid “gender identity,” even though cross-dressers comprise only about 1 in every 2,400 Americans.

Another great chance for trump to paint dems as the extremist kook party, if the fool will just do it

Transgender Ideology: Obama Bans Single-Sex Bathrooms at National Parks - Breitbart

june 27 2016 President Barack Obama’s deputies have decreed that single-sex bathrooms will be eliminated in national parks to help make the nation’s outdoors into a transgender-supportive environment.
The Department of Interior tried to put a positive spin on the new ban. “As it relates to recently passed state laws relating to the transgender community, visitors to public lands and water sites are welcome to use restrooms that best align with their gender identity,” not with their sex, the agency said in an email to the Heritage Foundation.

Progressives are now insisting that each person’s feelings about “gender identity” is more important in law than the anatomical sex of Americans’ bodies. So they’re pushing government to undermine public support for the “gender binary” — the reality of distinct and complementary male and female sexes – and to promote the idea of fluid “gender identity,” even though cross-dressers comprise only about 1 in every 2,400 Americans.
nbpqvghaolbpf8v9n3bgzvlta7kdfsiahl0btomwdowcruu3vbjt9x8bwj7sui2j.jpg

how will it work? ------will girls have to learn to piss standing up? ---I tried to do that once when I was five years old----I had four brothers and THEY had no bladder troubles-----living in
a semi-rural/suburban area---there was always a PLACE for them------out in the play areas and fields and swamps-----but not for me without the danger of exposed buttocks. ----
OR will boys have to learn to HOLD ON---until there is a free cubicle? It's so much easier for them when there are those stand-up thingys available to them.
The stand-up attempt did not work for me----
I just got wet. It seems to me that the UNI-SEX toilet
will go viral---and result in disaster-----an unwarranted
need for MORE CUBICLES------stand up urinals are far
more EFFICIENT for those who can use them. If Obama
does not consider such issues-----he should talk it over
with efficiency experts

I don't want George Takai peeing next to me, but I don't care if they're transgender.

I guess the entire "still living" Star Trek cast is probably to old to successfully rape me, if they tried.

So I guess the only people I don't want peeing next to me, are people who could successfully over power me and rape me...So nobody from prison should be allowed to pee next to me.

Harry Truman he ain't!

What a legacy. He took care of the bathroom problem all the while 15,000 Islamic terrorists entered our country. And gang violence flourished destroying families, and the millions on poverty and underemployed grew and grew.

I also think he will be remembered for improving his golf handicap by a couple of strokes.

Wait, How am I welcome to use the bathroom that best aligns with my gender if they took the women's bathroom away?
We can solve this:
Woman's Bathroom
Men's bathroom
Liberal's bathroom
they didn't take the women's bathroom away. idiot.

I don't want George Takai peeing next to me, but I don't care if they're transgender.

I guess the entire "still living" Star Trek cast is probably to old to successfully rape me, if they tried.

So I guess the only people I don't want peeing next to me, are people who could successfully over power me and rape me...So nobody from prison should be allowed to pee next to me.
Darren was ghey also...

first generation gender neutral bathroom:

park entrance restroom

standard back country restroom ( note the sign)

guess the OP never goes camping.

Last edited:

Harry Truman he ain't!

What a legacy. He took care of the bathroom problem all the while 15,000 Islamic terrorists entered our country. And gang violence flourished destroying families, and the millions on poverty and underemployed grew and grew.

I also think he will be remembered for improving his golf handicap by a couple of strokes.
Well at least it's an improvement...

Forum List

Back