Obama: Victory Not Goal in Afghanistan

I predicted this stuff years ago. The Democrats pushed for Surrender in Iraq for years and finally got it. I said a long time ago that if the Democrats got the power back they would begin pushing for Surrender in Afghanistan as well. All that Hopey Changey "Good War" rhetoric during the election was just shallow B.S. to get more votes. This President has been completely AWOL when it comes to helping our kids out over there. So the Surrender now begins in Afghanistan as well. Pretty sad stuff.

Another Democrat President another cut and run military policy.:evil:

good news is next year the craps will be voted out. they'll have to use a fire hose to flush out the smell of shit from the senate building. :lol:

I have to admit when I first read that comment my thought was, then what the F are we doing there?
Thinking it was probably taken out of context I read the whole statement and still my question is What the F are we doing there.

cause Osama says this is a good war. duh

The far rightoid moonbats above are flitting erratically about snapping at shadows.

Pathetic.

namvet, you are an intellectual bulemic, eating the far right crap and regurgitating their ideas without thinking about them. You guys are in the vast minority and are fun to toy with. Your ways of thinking are no longer relevant, and all of you, including George and Dick, are on the ash heap of history.

Good riddance to such rubbish.

namvet, you are an intellectual bulemic, eating the far right crap and regurgitating their ideas without thinking about them. You guys are in the vast minority and are fun to toy with. Your ways of thinking are no longer relevant, and all of you, including George and Dick, are on the ash heap of history.

Good riddance to such rubbish.

Stark Naked your a piece a trash. nothing more. and a left wing radical islamic terrorist. you did vote for one. a Muslim with no Birth Certificate. eat that one. swallow hard. we know more about history than you do about fornicating. we lived it while you sucked on your momma's tit . eat that to.

your not even old enough to vote. kid.

your alleged intelligence is limited to that ring in your nose everyone grabs and pulls you around by. can't even stand on your own feet let alone make a decision. you'll NEVER grow a pair kid

Good riddance to such rubbish

Last edited:
:lol: Keep trying, namvet. You may get lucky. In the meantime, Karl Rove supported Obama's goal in Afghanistan. Good luck getting your head around that thought!

:lol: Keep trying, namvet. You may get lucky. In the meantime, Karl Rove supported Obama's goal in Afghanistan. Good luck getting your head around that thought!

Osama has no goals. idiot. haven't you heard ??? his foreign policy is run by foreigners.

another one falls off the shit wagon

namvet, are you off the reservation again? The chief strategist for the GOP for many years agrees with the commander-in-chief. What you think is unimportant. You and your opinion, friend, are irrelevant.

namvet, are you off the reservation again? The chief strategist for the GOP for many years agrees with the commander-in-chief. What you think is unimportant. You and your opinion, friend, are irrelevant.

answer the god damed Q. how many will he MURDER ???!!!! TRASH

Forum List

Back