Obama To Unleash "Truth Teams" To Counter Negative Coverage...

I know it is asking a lot

I know it's asking a lot, but could you engage your fucking brain?

But do you have any proof that supports ANY of the nonsense you just posted?

{There is no scheduling drama over President Barack Obama’s speech on jobs between the White House and the broadcast networks. The networks will all carry the speech, which, in a rare occasion, is not in primetime as it starts at 7 PM ET tomorrow. }

Nets To Carry President Obama's Speech, NBC's Pre-Game Coverage Moves To Cable - Deadline.com

I can see why stupid fucks claim that without brownshirted "Truthiness Sqauds," Dear Leader has no freedom of speech...

What's a ruler to do to get his message out?

I know it is fun to make shit up but sooner or later you have to have some link to reality

Right...

{The Obama campaign is today beginning a new effort to enlist and educate at least 2 million supporters for a “grassroots communications team” they’re calling the Truth Team.}

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2012/02/obama-campaign-launches-truth-teams/

Is there a clinical differentiation between being a mindless partisan fuck like you, and being severely retarded?

Standard Disclaimer: Nah, there really isn't.

I know it is asking a lot

I know it's asking a lot, but could you engage your fucking brain?

But do you have any proof that supports ANY of the nonsense you just posted?

{There is no scheduling drama over President Barack Obama’s speech on jobs between the White House and the broadcast networks. The networks will all carry the speech, which, in a rare occasion, is not in primetime as it starts at 7 PM ET tomorrow. }

Nets To Carry President Obama's Speech, NBC's Pre-Game Coverage Moves To Cable - Deadline.com

I can see why stupid fucks claim that without brownshirted "Truthiness Sqauds," Dear Leader has no freedom of speech...

What's a ruler to do to get his message out?

I know it is fun to make shit up but sooner or later you have to have some link to reality

Right...

{The Obama campaign is today beginning a new effort to enlist and educate at least 2 million supporters for a “grassroots communications team” they’re calling the Truth Team.}

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2012/02/obama-campaign-launches-truth-teams/

Is there a clinical differentiation between being a mindless partisan fuck like you, and being severely retarded?

Standard Disclaimer: Nah, there really isn't.

Thanks.....typical crap you usually post

That man have damn near INVADED our T.V's..

He's given over 400 frikken interviews in just THREE YEARS..

reminds me some dictators..

and that pales in comparison to the constant political opinions that are given on TV and radio on a daily basis.

I feel your pain..

128741252574364453.jpg

That man have damn near INVADED our T.V's..

He's given over 400 frikken interviews in just THREE YEARS..

reminds me some dictators..

And yet I've seen him criticised for being remote...
And *I* use a remote to change the channel whenever he is on.

Same for many people...I've never been so sick of seeing someone..I wish he were remote..I think he believes if we hear him and see him enough. WE WILL BELIEVE..

all Hail Obama the Great.

of course the man never works, so what else is going to do with his time besides hoops and golf and the constant campaigning

And yet I've seen him criticised for being remote...
And *I* use a remote to change the channel whenever he is on.

Same for many people...I've never been so sick of seeing someone..I wish he were remote..I think he believes if we hear him and see him enough. WE WILL BELIEVE..

all Hail Obama the Great.

of course the man never works, so what else is going to do with his time besides hoops and golf and the constant campaigning

And it goes to show what I have been saying all along since this 'Community Organizer' was immacculated...

It has ALWAYS been about him...He has the people warring with each other by design.

Obama could really give a tinker's DAMN about the people.

All he is doing is waging WAR against the people, getting them to fight amongst themselves...

All he has is class warfare. He cannot run on his record, no matter how much the Gubmint says things are improving...or how much his willing accomplices in the media repeat it.

Obama is FAILED.

No if's, Ands, buts about it.

He is a failed leader that wants the perks for fomenting mailaise that only Jimmy Carter could dream of.

Obama could really give a tinker's DAMN about the people.

All he is doing is waging WAR against the people, getting them to fight amongst themselves...

All he has is class warfare. He cannot run on his record, no matter how much the Gubmint says things are improving...or how much his willing accomplices in the media repeat it.

Obama is FAILED.

No if's, Ands, buts about it.

He is a failed leader that wants the perks for fomenting mailaise that only Jimmy Carter could dream of.

I think he's lovely

Forum List

Back