Obama to Release Jobs Report

What in the hell do you know about paying for healthcare, asswipe ?

The last time you were in to see the Docs - for your soccer physical - Mommy covered it, just like she's covering your Internet.

Clean your room and do your laundry you stupid little simpleton.

Tuesday after Labor Day - first day of school - people of your "ilk" will be out of here.

Can't wait.

I see that you rather spew your emotionally charged drivel over this board than have an actual conversation.

You lash out and act like a little child. Come back when you mature and are able to sit down at the big boy's table and have an actual discussion.

I've bookmarked this post for a neg rep tomorrow.
Thanks.

No problem. I see that you refused to have an actual conversation again. However, that is expected from a little child.

Have fun with your jihad because we all know how mature that is.

I see that you rather spew your emotionally charged drivel over this board than have an actual conversation.

You lash out and act like a little child. Come back when you mature and are able to sit down at the big boy's table and have an actual discussion.

I've bookmarked this post for a neg rep tomorrow.
Thanks.

No problem. I see that you refused to have an actual conversation again. However, that is expected from a little child.

Have fun with your jihad because we all know how mature that is.

Thanks ! I will !!

Watching Chris thrill up his leg Mathews....Obama is blaming the Republicans on shooting down his new jobs program saying that they would rather do that them help the country...More Republican bashing.

He's blasting them on a proposal that he hasn't even proposed yet.....
Is this shit getting crazy or what.
The GOP gets bashed before the fact....

Right after his vacation at Martha's Vineyard.

That's a relief.

To be as lucky to have 9 vacations by the end of August ourselves. Of course they're not really vacation-vacations. I mean if something catastrophic were to happen, he'd have to come home early.

What financial crisis are we in anyways? Someone needs to tell those 100's of thousands who haven't had a job, much less a vacation, in over 2 years.

They will be singing his praises I am sure... :eusa_whistle: :clap2: :eusa_whistle:

Unemployment checks and food stamps create jobs ...

Watching Chris thrill up his leg Mathews....Obama is blaming the Republicans on shooting down his new jobs program saying that they would rather do that them help the country...More Republican bashing.

He's blasting them on a proposal that he hasn't even proposed yet.....
Is this shit getting crazy or what.
The GOP gets bashed before the fact....

They can not and will not run on their record, its the only thing they have left.

The comical part is watching the useful idiots in this forum.

Is this why he spends 1.5 trillion per year in defict spending--- onto our debt, and has his little pet project called Obama care that will destroy private health care and doctors jobs throughout this country. Just like GM; he wents to pull that under the government oversight were he can control it.:lol: No this little man won't cut, but will just grow the debt as any tiny little cut will just slow down the rate of growth of the debt.:eusa_liar:

It sure is funny that he wants to cut the hell out of the military. Big surprise!

What are you rambling about? We do not have private health care in this country. Much of it the government has its hands out in some way or another. While Obamacare sucks, you are out of mind to say that it will destroy the private health care sector since it has already largely been destroy. However, you are a right wing republican who likes to play chicken little and spew your fake rage all over this board.

Obama is not controlling GM. Again, righties and their fake. It is most amusing.

Obama has repeatedly pushed for a more aggressive deficit reduction plan that Republicans refused since it required some tax increases.

Why shouldn't the military be off the table. I love how these limited government republicans only pay lip service to limited government while preach an empire. Just more hypocrisy from the right.

Geez are you an idiot.
We have private health care. I go to a doctor who works in his own office. My private health care insurance pays him part and I pay him part. What part of the government is involved in that?
We have the most innovative health care system in the world (where do you think cuttng edge drugs are developed?). And Obamacare will destroy that.
Obama's "deficit reduction" plan, if he ever had one, is a joke. It cuts spending in Year 20. Actually it doesnt cut spending at all. It cuts the rate of increase, which isn't the same thing.
The military is already getting cut. You're behind the times here.
The Leftists are the biggest hypocrites to walk the planet.

You are one of the biggest fucking idiots on this board.

We do not have private health care. The health care industry is one of the most heavily regulated industries in the economy. The government loves to place wedges between the doctor and the patients. There is something fundamentally wrong when people rely on insurance for a routine check-up.

As for the pharmaceutical companies, they have a government granted monopoly in which they are free from competition. Additionally, American consumers cannot buy cheaper drugs elsewhere.

However, righties hate the free market. They rather practice corporatism. No wonder they go after Obamacare while refusing to go after their Medicare Part D subscription which will cost us a trillion dollars.

As for "Obamacare". It is basically a re-hashed Republican proposal from the early 90's.

What are you rambling about? We do not have private health care in this country. Much of it the government has its hands out in some way or another. While Obamacare sucks, you are out of mind to say that it will destroy the private health care sector since it has already largely been destroy. However, you are a right wing republican who likes to play chicken little and spew your fake rage all over this board.

Obama is not controlling GM. Again, righties and their fake. It is most amusing.

Obama has repeatedly pushed for a more aggressive deficit reduction plan that Republicans refused since it required some tax increases.

Why shouldn't the military be off the table. I love how these limited government republicans only pay lip service to limited government while preach an empire. Just more hypocrisy from the right.

Geez are you an idiot.
We have private health care. I go to a doctor who works in his own office. My private health care insurance pays him part and I pay him part. What part of the government is involved in that?
We have the most innovative health care system in the world (where do you think cuttng edge drugs are developed?). And Obamacare will destroy that.
Obama's "deficit reduction" plan, if he ever had one, is a joke. It cuts spending in Year 20. Actually it doesnt cut spending at all. It cuts the rate of increase, which isn't the same thing.

We do not have private health care. The health care industry is one of the most heavily regulated industries in the economy. The government loves to place wedges between the doctor and the patients. There is something fundamentally wrong when people rely on insurance for a routine check-up.

As for the pharmaceutical companies, they have a government granted monopoly in which they are free from competition. Additionally, American consumers cannot buy cheaper drugs elsewhere.

However, righties hate the free market. They rather practice corporatism. No wonder they go after Obamacare while refusing to go after their Medicare Part D subscription which will cost us a trillion dollars.

As for "Obamacare". It is basically a re-hashed Republican proposal from the early 90's.

I see you are making a name for yourself here. FOOL.
Just because a market is regulated does not make it not private.
Every company that produces something new has a gov't granted monopoly. How do you think Microsoft made its money? Or Apple? Or Intel?
Part D is the only part of Medicare that has come in under budget.

We'll have to see the plan before we knock it... Obama is a horrible president but he has just over a year to turn things around. Now I highly doubt he will do what it takes but until I see "his" jobs report I can't attack it.

It's a plan to fix his plan that didn't fix his first plan.....

:eusa_eh:

Are you talking about the Republican policies that fucked up the country in the first place?

OMG, haven't we heard this SAME PLAN once before? and it cost US TAXPAYERS billions of dollars..

He really take us people FOR FOOLS.

The only PLAN I want from this idiot is to ADMIT he is a failure and RESIGN.

Last edited:
We'll have to see the plan before we knock it... Obama is a horrible president but he has just over a year to turn things around. Now I highly doubt he will do what it takes but until I see "his" jobs report I can't attack it.

Are you talking about the Republican policies that fucked up the country in the first place?

Those are the policies that allowed banks to loan to people that couldn't pay it back and spent our nation into the ground? :confused: The same crap Obama is still following. You can't honestly say that Obama is any better then Bush.

Geez are you an idiot.

Every company that produces something new has a gov't granted monopoly. How do you think Microsoft made its money? Or Apple? Or Intel?

When you regulated the market, you pick winners and losers. I don't know why Republicans like to use the government to pick the winners and losers, but they do. With the health care industry being heavily regulated as it is, there are plenty of "private" winners and plenty of losers - namely the people. (i.e. the consumer).

When you say "private", you are saying that is it "private" by decree of law rather than free market principles.

A patent is a government granted monopoly. It is the government picking the winners and losers again. Through government granted privileges, pharmaceutical companies have one of the highest profit margins. There R&D expenses are relatively low and are dwarfed by marketing and administration, and smaller even than profits. Who loses? The consumer.

Why did Part D come under budget? Enrollment forecasts were under 16% and forecasts on drug spending were come under too. Drug spending did not increase as fast in the 2000's as it did in the 1990's thanks to generic drugs. However, that still doesn't excuse it as a costly Leviathan combined with a hand to big Pharma that "free market" Republicans implemented. Go ahead and herald your plan as "efficient", but your forecast were way off.

What talk about service. I mean all you need is to have our Credit Rating lowered, the Markets to roller coaster, and the Presidents approval Rating to tank, to get this man to tell us he is going to release a report, and is "working" on some ideas.

Absolutely Stellar Leadership Sir.

What talk about service. I mean all you need is to have our Credit Rating lowered, the Markets to roller coaster, and the Presidents approval Rating to tank, to get this man to tell us he is going to release a report, and is "working" on some ideas.

Absolutely Stellar Leadership Sir.

That's why he is being referred to as the President that leads from the REAR--:cuckoo:

Remember--"never WASTE a crisis"

My mouth is watering in anticipation of his new job plan--that's for certain. I just wonder who Obama is going to appoint to give him--his new jobs plan and write it for him?

Link please!

Geez are you an idiot.
We have the most innovative health care system in the world (where do you think cutting edge drugs are developed?). And Obamacare will destroy that.

Very grateful that The Rabbi generally types what I want to type, saving me time and energy! He must be a greenie :D

When you regulated the market, you pick winners and losers. I don't know why Republicans like to use the government to pick the winners and losers, but they do. With the health care industry being heavily regulated as it is, there are plenty of "private" winners and plenty of losers - namely the people. (i.e. the consumer).

When you say "private", you are saying that is it "private" by decree of law rather than free market principles.

A patent is a government granted monopoly. It is the government picking the winners and losers again. Through government granted privileges, pharmaceutical companies have one of the highest profit margins. There R&D expenses are relatively low and are dwarfed by marketing and administration, and smaller even than profits. Who loses? The consumer.

Why did Part D come under budget? Enrollment forecasts were under 16% and forecasts on drug spending were come under too. Drug spending did not increase as fast in the 2000's as it did in the 1990's thanks to generic drugs. However, that still doesn't excuse it as a costly Leviathan combined with a hand to big Pharma that "free market" Republicans implemented. Go ahead and herald your plan as "efficient", but your forecast were way off.

Your first statement is bullshit.
I work in a heavily regulated market (firearms sales). There is lots of competition and gov't assuredly has not picked winners and losers. So too for anything else.
A patent is awarded because someone invented something. It is not gov't picking winners and losers. It is gov't protecting individual property, in this case intellectual.
R&D expenses for drug companies are among the highest. Why do you think it takes so long and costs so much to bring new drugs to market?

I see I am dealing with someone with a very limited knowledge base and little capacity to debate, other than throw misleading and incorrect facts around. I see an ignore list in your future.

Forum List

Back