Obama to ban Christmas Cards on Military Bases

you just completely lied to yourself and it's freakin funnty1
seriously what a damn idiot

actually republicans did well in the elections just the other day

and carson is beating hillary in head to head polls

go cry

Pucker up and practice, "Madame President"......the election is a year away.

off topic

you too, when did you wear a uniform on a tour in a muslim country?????

I'm 81 years old.....pulled my military service in company C, 5th btn. 109th armored division in the late 50's early 60's. I was a tank commander on an M-48 medium Patton tank when I was discharged.
Isn't it odd, Campbell, how Bedwetter keeps asking us about our service yet he will not answer in kind? As a fellow vet, you and I know what that means, don't we?

lol, I've been told more than once by RWnuts that my own service didn't count because I was drafted.

THAT is the kind of people we are dealing with.
I've had RWrs, on several occasions comment why I couldn't get a "real job" when I've talked about my military service. And of course, anyone here long enough remembers when Seawytch and I have been denigrated because we "lied" to get into the military.

republicans are losing votes in the polling across the United states .... what a better way to raise anger towards liberals/dems among voters ... make up a lie... you guys say a lot about us dem/liberals, do you honestly think that we would be that stupid ???? do you honestly think any president would be that stupid ??? really??? like benghazi hearings, if they continue down this path to push this pack of lies from the right, this too could blow up into thepublicans faces

go cry

off topic

I'm 81 years old.....pulled my military service in company C, 5th btn. 109th armored division in the late 50's early 60's. I was a tank commander on an M-48 medium Patton tank when I was discharged.
So, what combat experience do you have?
What combat experience do YOU have?

you told on yourself when you ackowledged you were in before soldiers were doing year-long boots on the ground tours in Muslim countries, idiot

as for me not saying what unit i'm in, or was in...................

guess what i'm wearing RIGHT NOW???
HINT: it has patches and stuff on it

another item you losers might not know about; these days you just dont advertise what your unit is, or any information that could tell where you live or can be found exactly

idiots and hypocrites

It gets much worse

Obama has revoked Santa's security clearance and he will not be allowed on military bases

ironically i'd almost bet a santa display is banned on military bases

hilarious when you goofballs try to make jokes and there's more truth to them than think!!
well its obvious now you've never been in the service

you're a crybaby and a loser; and every body knows it. you proved that the last time i kicked your ass on these boards; serial-posting "responses' long after i was gone

try to keep up with the times; what was possible and allowed even not that long ago is different now under this politically-correct douchebag Administration
its amazing how this fool thinks he kicked ass ... all of his sources, right wing nut job site... or some law that didn't apply to the offese ... that's all you ever do ... you never beat me ever ...you just thought you did ... again all your sources said. "could be" "might have" "we believe" those aren't factual statements ... they are accusations .... even today your post said "urged" I pointed it out to you thats not a order ... but still your stupidity out shined us all ... now you're trying to claim you won ??? your right??? thats hysterical at best

i beat you daily you dullard; deep inside you know it too

now when ARE YOU going to get around to disproving the fact displays of Christianity are curtailed on US bases overseas???
It's interesting to see what you need to convince yourself of to maintain some kind of self-esteem......"Look at me! I am an anonymous message board WINNAH!" :lol:

our military makes accomodations in host countries for the religion of the people there, ESPECIALLY FOR MUSLIMS

yes that DOES include restrictions on the open displays of cards, crucifixes and other symbols of Christianity on some bases

you losers lost this argument long ago; but true to form you just cant admit it

Progs are losers who lie to themselves

I'd need some independent confirmation on this, and I very much hope the story is wrong.

I agree, but I wouldn't past these sniveling Muslim sympathizers we have in our government and the one that is President of this country.

just freaking sick what they've done to the moral of our Military men and women
Agreed Stephanie! To see the effect a Christmas card can have on most of our soldiers one should see a film on Netflix: The Christmas Card.

Based upon a true story.

The movie ranked as Hallmark Channel's highest-ever-rated telecast to the date of its premiere. The network also ranked #1 in Prime Time that day, making it the most-watched telecast on basic cable for the day.

Last edited:
ironically i'd almost bet a santa display is banned on military bases

hilarious when you goofballs try to make jokes and there's more truth to them than think!!
well its obvious now you've never been in the service

you're a crybaby and a loser; and every body knows it. you proved that the last time i kicked your ass on these boards; serial-posting "responses' long after i was gone

try to keep up with the times; what was possible and allowed even not that long ago is different now under this politically-correct douchebag Administration
its amazing how this fool thinks he kicked ass ... all of his sources, right wing nut job site... or some law that didn't apply to the offese ... that's all you ever do ... you never beat me ever ...you just thought you did ... again all your sources said. "could be" "might have" "we believe" those aren't factual statements ... they are accusations .... even today your post said "urged" I pointed it out to you thats not a order ... but still your stupidity out shined us all ... now you're trying to claim you won ??? your right??? thats hysterical at best

i beat you daily you dullard; deep inside you know it too

now when ARE YOU going to get around to disproving the fact displays of Christianity are curtailed on US bases overseas???
It's interesting to see what you need to convince yourself of to maintain some kind of self-esteem......"Look at me! I am an anonymous message board WINNAH!" :lol:

YAWN

again, prove displays of Christian symbols arent restricted on US military bases overseas in Muslim countries

is that so hard to do/?

do YOU lack self-esteem??

isnt this your opportunity to put me in my place?

i'm checking in here idiot; waiting for you to prove i'm wrong

lol

maybe i should come back in a few minutes. loser

i have other threads to comment on...............

$_1.JPG

incredibly i can offer you a LEFT-WING SOURCE that THINKS it is rebutting this point; but read it and you will see IT ACTUALLY MAKES THE POINT FOR THE OTHER SIDE, CONFIRMING THE PRACTICE.....................

but it just cries that it has been happening before obama

which is expected given that the article is from FACTCHECK.ORG, which loves obama given that it is a part of the ANNENBURG FOUNDATION obama once WORKED FOR

you told on yourself when you ackowledged you were in before soldiers were doing year-long boots on the ground tours in Muslim countries, idiot

another item you losers might not know about; these days you just dont advertise what your unit is, or any information that could tell where you live or can be found exactly

idiots and hypocrites
Oh cool...patches and stuff. Right. Like any REAL military member will say they are wearing something with "patches and stuff".

And just to add, we never ever asked you what unit you were in....just asked when you served and what branch. Apparently you don't even know the difference between asking what branch someone is in and what unit.

Very cool that being a paid RW shill on this message board, you get patches and stuff. Would that be kind of like BSA merit badges?

idiots and hypocrites
Oh cool...patches and stuff. Right. Like any REAL military member will say they are wearing something with "patches and stuff".

And just to add, we never ever asked you what unit you were in....just asked when you served and what branch. Apparently you don't even know the difference between asking what branch someone is in and what unit.

Very cool that being a paid RW shill on this message board, you get patches and stuff. Would that be kind of like BSA merit badges?
The rw doesn't pay anyone to be a shill here.

RW'S do it for free.

The left has to pay theirs to act like they aren't being paid

If this is true....this will put a fork in the left's claims that Obama isn't a closet Muslim.

Obama may not be a good Muslim......but he thinks like one.

but nothing you've ever said is true. i guess that's what happens when you're an obamas-deranged loon.

great new rightwingnut conspiracy theory, though.
STFU troll.

Oh my, the foreigner has a meltdown.
Jillian drive him to the meltdown mode ... its priceless!!!
:blowup:

Short drive

republicans are losing votes in the polling across the United states .... what a better way to raise anger towards liberals/dems among voters ... make up a lie... you guys say a lot about us dem/liberals, do you honestly think that we would be that stupid ???? do you honestly think any president would be that stupid ??? really??? like benghazi hearings, if they continue down this path to push this pack of lies from the right, this too could blow up into thepublicans faces

go cry

off topic

Isn't it odd, Campbell, how Bedwetter keeps asking us about our service yet he will not answer in kind? As a fellow vet, you and I know what that means, don't we?

Good Point!
There was no hot war or police action going on while I was serving but I was trained and ready. I was in the regular army in 1957/58 and stayed in the Tennessee national guards till 1963. I enjoyed the service. I was an employee of Union Carbide and their policy at that time allowed me military leave during which time my military pay was supplemented so that I continued to draw what would have been my salary if I had been working at my regular duties. That was back in the day when we had a middle class. I'll give you odds that now companies terminate the employment of anyone on active duty in the military.....at least I haven't heard otherwise. It just occurred to me that in those days the draft was active so that might have had a bearing on those kinds of benefits.

And....get very mad at those who expose the lie.

once again; prove it's a lie or STFU
Still not seeing when you served and/or what branch. Are you one of those non-serving "know-it-alls"?

nice deflection loser

again prove the story isnt correct

the story in the OP is of course correct. Just ask Hyman Stratcher, Imam Al-Suq Akweer, Haywood Jablome, Mike Hunt, Ima Dumphuk, Oliver Clothesoff, and Amanda Huggenkiss.

Now we only need further corroboration from 4 Star General I. M. Supremely Stupid and Should Shut Up Immediately, Esq.

well you gave one person a tingle with that. whatever it was. do you know for a fact the article isn't TRUE?
do you know for a fact the article isn't TRUE?

anddy.gif

idiots and hypocrites

The rw doesn't pay anyone to be a shill here.

RW'S do it for free.
Prove it.

The left has to pay theirs to act like they aren't being paid
Prove it.

go cry

off topic

Good Point!
There was no hot war or police action going on while I was serving but I was trained and ready. I was in the regular army in 1957/58 and stayed in the Tennessee national guards till 1963. I enjoyed the service. I was an employee of Union Carbide and their policy at that time allowed me military leave during which time my military pay was supplemented so that I continued to draw what would have been my salary if I had been working at my regular duties. That was back in the day when we had a middle class. I'll give you odds that now companies terminate the employment of anyone on active duty in the military.....at least I haven't heard otherwise. It just occurred to me that in those days the draft was active so that might have had a bearing on those kinds of benefits.
A business cannot blatantly fire you or lay you off if you are on your military duty. But it wouldn't surprise me if they have ways around that. I had a friend who worked for the city of San Jose as an engineer....he went to an interview for a higher paying position in the department. During the interview, one of the interviewers asked him if his reserve duty would adversely affect him doing his job. He smiled and asked when they wanted him to start work.......the question was illegal to ask and if they didn't hire him after that, he would sue..........and win.

off topic

Good Point!
A business cannot blatantly fire you or lay you off if you are on your military duty. But it wouldn't surprise me if they have ways around that. I had a friend who worked for the city of San Jose as an engineer....he went to an interview for a higher paying position in the department. During the interview, one of the interviewers asked him if his reserve duty would adversely affect him doing his job. He smiled and asked when they wanted him to start work.......the question was illegal to ask and if they didn't hire him after that, he would sue..........and win.

Yes....he would win and that's as it should be.

When a person joins the military it is generally treated as a voluntary resignation from your position. Employers are not obligated to maintain your employment status while you are on military service. What actually happens is that members of the military generally have a right to re-employment after their service is completed, or (if in the Reserves or National Guard) after their deployment is over and they come back home. This is not automatic and the service member must comply with some minor stipulations; you must give advance notice to your employer that you are leaving for military service, your service must be honorable, you must be timely in reporting back to your former employer, and you must be separated from your former employer for no more than five years. In addition to the right to re-employment employers are prohibited from discriminating against employees on account of their military service, to including consideration for promotions or raises, or from taking adverse action against an individual, such as terminating someone on account of their impending departure for military service.

That being said, employers retain the right to make terminate employment for any other lawful reason. And where employers generally have a right to terminate an employee for no reason at all, the employer can still legally terminate the employee. The primary legal recourse for an employee who believes they have been terminated based on illegal discrimination would be to file a lawsuit, where the terminated employee would have the burden of proof to support the claim of discrimination. Employers can successfully defeat a discrimination claim, even if the reason for termination was in fact discriminatory, by progressing an employee through standard disciplinary/documentation measures for poor performance and/or misconduct.

Generally speaking, most employers can "trump up" adequate grounds to initiate disciplinary actions fairly easily. This can be something as simple as documenting an employee for being 5 minutes late. As long as the employer adheres to the company's standard policies for disciplinary action, and adequately covers itself from providing ammunition the employee can use to demonstrate or imply discrimination, it is extremely unlikely that an employee would be able to bring a successful claim.

Forum List

Back