Obama the Omnipotent waves his magic fairy wand...

and poof!......your cancelled plans are now UNcancelled......:lmao:

what a moron...

For one year, White House revives health plans canceled under ACA - Articles - Employee Benefit News

actually, it's politically brilliant.

He has now put the onus on Big Insurance, which had been using ObamaCare as the "Dog that Ate Everyone's Homework", to put up or shut up.

And when people realize it's the insurance companies and not the ACA that is the problem, then you might get some discussions about public options, medicare buy ins, and so on.

1460112_10153557830800019_1513624475_n.jpg

[

i see you've bought into the "government solution" hook, line, and sinker...

as for insurance companies....like government we need to get them out of the healthcare business and turn to free market competition where the consumer is in control.....this is the most advanced state....

insurance is basically a bet......it should only be used for high ticket catastrophic scenarios.....not everyday doctoring...

Okay, guy, here's the problem. Any kind of "everyday doctoring" costs a lot of money.

Health care should not only be available to those who can afford it. It should be a basic service.

I've bought into the "government solution" for the same reason I've bought into gun control.

It's what everyone else does and it works.

costs are the main reason to go free market competition....

costs are why we need to have tort reform....

costs are why we need to have pre-tax health savings accounts...

costs are why we need to be able to have portable and cross-stateline care...

costs are why we need to get rid of all the middlemen like government, insurance companies, employers, unions, etc.

People can afford to pay for homes and cars....why on earth can't they pay for their healthcare too....?

Do you think Big Government should step in and completely control your home, your car, your food, your education, your life.....?

oh wait....you commies do think that...:eusa_shifty:

what a moron...

For one year, White House revives health plans canceled under ACA - Articles - Employee Benefit News

He has now put the onus on Big Insurance, which had been using ObamaCare as the "Dog that Ate Everyone's Homework", to put up or shut up.

And when people realize it's the insurance companies and not the ACA that is the problem, then you might get some discussions about public options, medicare buy ins, and so on.

Joe,

Even Obama supporters aren't falling for this stupid shit. It makes him look foolish and weak and does not provide any political cover which is really its only intended purpose.

what a moron...

Yep, more lies, smoke and mirrors, you dear leader attempts to put the blame on insurance companies who have done nothing but follow DHS guidance for the the last 3 years, with the full knowledge that they can't reverse course in 31 days. People ain't buying the shit you're trying to sell.

This meltdown is just unbelievable. Ohama is giving the the pubs victory in 2014. And to think, Obama will be on the ropes the next 3 years.

Everyone will get their licks in

-Geaux

It will be fun kicking Obama and these libturds in the slats for the next three years. Just think, anytime some Democrat starts to blabber about "affordable healthcare" anyone within ear shot will laugh.

what a moron...

Joe,

Even Obama supporters aren't falling for this stupid shit. It makes him look foolish and weak and does not provide any political cover which is really its only intended purpose.

That's kind of wishful thinking, isn't it?

Here's the thing, the insurance industry is already screaming bloody murder about extending these policies for another year. Obama Called their Bluff.

Joe,

Here's the thing, the insurance industry is already screaming bloody murder about extending these policies for another year. Obama Called their Bluff.

You got a link for your BS claim there hero?

[

costs are why we need to get rid of all the middlemen like government, insurance companies, employers, unions, etc.

People can afford to pay for homes and cars....why on earth can't they pay for their healthcare too....?

Do you think Big Government should step in and completely control your home, your car, your food, your education, your life.....?

Guy, have you ever actually HAD a really expensive medical procedure?

I did about 5 years ago. Two operations- one on my stomach to correct a problem and the other on my knee after I slipped on some ice and mangled it.

My total bills that year exceeded my annual salary. My insurance picked up 80% of it, but the 20% I was left with hit me with huge debts, and oddly enough, afterwards, my company made a concerted effort to get rid of me just like they did with any other employee who got injured, sick or pregnant.

Fact is, every other industrial nation has single payer or universal health care. Germany has had it since 1888.

All the talking points about how we just need to let the insurance companies and banks be greedier,and our problems will be solved is silly.

That's how we got into this mess to start with.

what a moron...

Describe the mechanics of how one ignores regulations based on a speech. Show me the legislation he signed that makes this possible.

i see you admire the destruction of one fifth of our country's free market....

and what 'brilliant' surprise does BO have in store for the insurance companies tomorrow.....? oh yah....they will be put out of business.....which has been the real plan all along....being a commie yourself you should know this...

it costs money to change things around.....and many insurers will simply not find it feasible both timewise and financially to go back to the old plans.....especially when they also have to face state requirements and still changeover to Ocare rules....hurdles that BO simply ignores.....the individual insurance market has basically been wiped out....

this BO jerk is just jerking them around and setting them up for blame....typical devious commie crap....:mad:

I don't see anything bad about putting an industry out of business that lets people die while paying their executives 8 figure salaries.

Health care never should have been free market any more than Defense, Transportation or Security. It is what a sensible, advanced state does for its people.

Big insurance is the problem here. Always has been, always will be.

The government is doing a bang up job at changing this huh?

:eusa_whistle:

Joe,

Obama is now asking the insurance industry to violate the law. Would you do it, Joe? Particularly after you spent three attempting to get in compliance with the law?

Sorry Joe, no way to polish this turd.

Joe,

So this is some master plan to cripple the insurance industry?

But at the same time this crack team of experts can't even make a website work?

:lol::lol::lol:

[

Guy, have you ever actually HAD a really expensive medical procedure?

I did about 5 years ago. Two operations- one on my stomach to correct a problem and the other on my knee after I slipped on some ice and mangled it.

My total bills that year exceeded my annual salary. My insurance picked up 80% of it, but the 20% I was left with hit me with huge debts, and oddly enough, afterwards, my company made a concerted effort to get rid of me just like they did with any other employee who got injured, sick or pregnant.

Fact is, every other industrial nation has single payer or universal health care. Germany has had it since 1888.

All the talking points about how we just need to let the insurance companies and banks be greedier,and our problems will be solved is silly.

That's how we got into this mess to start with.

I got a $90,000 medical bill two years ago, want me to explain to you how you easy it was to pay, even without insurance?

Forum List

Back