Obama. The election is OVER, Time to answer questions about Benghazi

I am here to tell you.

The majority of voters are really only interested in how much free shit they can extract from the government right now.

Until this gravy train is stopped, all of the Lefts crimes will simply be ignored.

You are uneducated and really just need to stop talking.

Escaping this may be more difficult than winning the election. This will follow him forever and may end in an impeachment as it is much worse than Clinton's sexual assaults which was much worse than Nixon's watergate.

are you aware of the fact that you're a fucking moron?

you're welcome

You seem to be a great debater. The way you give answers to such facts is really amazing. I wish we could discuss this in person.

you have no facts and no clues if you seriously expect anyone to believe that clinton's escapades were worse than watergate.

how old are you? 12? :lol:

4 Americans died because the consulate was attacked by Terrorists.

Period.

You really don't think that refusing to send help for a 7 hr battle had anything to do with it? The communication officer was dead and the the Ambassador may have died without this adminstration sending requested help but we know the other two had a chance of survival had they recieved the assistance they requested. I served in the military in combat and I do not know 1 marine that would not have jumped for the chance to help these sacrificed lambs.

That's completely delusional.
You do not think the military personnel would jump for a chance to protect Americans?

Congress is charged with the duty to investigate the Fast/Furious debacle and the continuing aftermath of the 3,000 weapons shipped to Mexico. While we are at it, we the people might demand the trial of the jihad Major who killed 13 of his own men in a shooting rampage at Ft. Hood more than 3 years ago.

They did.

And guess what?

They found out that it was a case of investigators watching illegal sales take place, going to prosecutors, then having the prosecutors refuse to do anything about it.

The government didn't introduce any guns to the mix, like what was done during the Bush administration. And these sales are still taking place.

Issa is essentially a laughing stock at this point. As are most conservatives.

You really don't think that refusing to send help for a 7 hr battle had anything to do with it? The communication officer was dead and the the Ambassador may have died without this adminstration sending requested help but we know the other two had a chance of survival had they recieved the assistance they requested. I served in the military in combat and I do not know 1 marine that would not have jumped for the chance to help these sacrificed lambs.

That's completely delusional.
You do not think the military personnel would jump for a chance to protect Americans?

You don't have any idea what you are talking about.

Seriously.

4 Americans died because the consulate was attacked by Terrorists.

Period.

You keep telling yourself that. The press that handed Obama his election won't continue to hide this. Senators Corker, Graham and McCain will not let this go. Boehner sent Obama a letter Monday demanding answers.

They can waste all the time they want..the "answers" are still going to be the same.

I doubt this even gets to the investigation stage given the circuses Issa has been running.

It's disgraceful that conservatives would use the death of Americans to disgrace a sitting president. It's almost as if you folks are siding with Terrorists.

The people siding with terrorists are those that would sweep the murders they committed under the rug. You may not want answers as to why those people were left with inadequate security on a 9/11 anniversary. You people amaze me. Any incompetence seems to be fine with you as long as it's Democrat incompetence.
And cry me a river. You don't give a rats hairy ass about politicizing the deaths of Americans to try to disgrace a sitting president. 9/11 and Katrina come to mind.

are you aware of the fact that you're a fucking moron?

you're welcome

You seem to be a great debater. The way you give answers to such facts is really amazing. I wish we could discuss this in person.

you have no facts and no clues if you seriously expect anyone to believe that clinton's escapades were worse than watergate.

You are changing the topic. Clinton was investigated for sexual assault when they found Monica who was an intern who willfully had sex with Clinton who committed perjury. They thought they had enough to impeach so they stopped the investigation on the other women which would have been difficult to prove.

Watergate was a burglary which information was stolen that informed the public that the vice president candidate Eagleton had been committed for mental illness. Nixon did not perform the burglary but later became aware of it and attempted to cover it up.

Yes I think Clinton's impeachment was worse than Nixon's Watergate impeachment.

Now don't you think that Obama's future impeachment of abandonment that caused the death of 4 Americans seems a little worse than sexual assualt gate or watergate.

One of the most idiotic things I heard said in the entire campaign was Rudy Giuliani the day before the election,

on one of the cable channels,

he said Benghazi was the most important issue in this election.

Giuliani is a little prick and a hypocrite who cheated on his wife. He's another war mongering neocon who never served in the military when he had the chance.

And for Gods sake TELL THE TRUTH. The 4 men's family deserves this !!

I wouldn't hold your breath. If there is anything Obama is good at it's lying and getting away with it. Do you really think the national media cares?

This election reminds of that movie White Men Can't Jump. One of the characters kept saying, "Sometimes when you win you really lose, and when you lose you really win".

I think people who voted for Obama will find out in years to come they really lost. The debt is rising, the country's financial status has been downgraded twice, the economy is bad and ObamaCare is just right around the corner. The free ride for some can't last forever.

Your oh so right.

Our Govt left those men to fight a seven hour gunbattle for their lives and let them die. Barry was busy with his Vegas fundraiser. He had his priorities and it sure wasn't those very brave men.

If anyone thinks an investigation will uncover the truth is pissing up a rope. No ones head will roll and it will all be buried under the rug.

I really feel for the families of those very brave men who didn't have to die.

Jesus what fuck he is.

And I agree the American people are going to deeply regret giving that fuck another four years. We are all stuck.

Well even Obama will eventually have to answer for this bullshit. Its far worse than Watergate or Clinton getting a few b/js in the White House. The only reason he hasn't been excoriated yet is because he is the fisrst black POTUS. If he is impeached, we will have riots.

One of the most idiotic things I heard said in the entire campaign was Rudy Giuliani the day before the election,

Giuliani is a little prick and a hypocrite who cheated on his wife. He's another war mongering neocon who never served in the military when he had the chance.

What may or not have occurred in a persons past is not an answer to what he is saying now. The only part of his statement I think is incorrect is that he should have said it "should be the most important issue in the election". Attacking him on things other than his statement is telling me you have no answer to his statement.

You keep telling yourself that. The press that handed Obama his election won't continue to hide this. Senators Corker, Graham and McCain will not let this go. Boehner sent Obama a letter Monday demanding answers.

They can waste all the time they want..the "answers" are still going to be the same.

I doubt this even gets to the investigation stage given the circuses Issa has been running.

It's disgraceful that conservatives would use the death of Americans to disgrace a sitting president. It's almost as if you folks are siding with Terrorists.

The people siding with terrorists are those that would sweep the murders they committed under the rug. You may not want answers as to why those people were left with inadequate security on a 9/11 anniversary. You people amaze me. Any incompetence seems to be fine with you as long as it's Democrat incompetence.
And cry me a river. You don't give a rats hairy ass about politicizing the deaths of Americans to try to disgrace a sitting president. 9/11 and Katrina come to mind.

9/11 was used to illegally invade Iraq. Katrina was a clusterfuck that was proof of concept of what happens when you defund vital government agencies. There was an investigation over a year later into 9/11. Most of that was incomplete at best, cited amazingly, the previous administration and redacted a good amount of data. They were no investigations the Iraq invasion or Katrina failures.

And neither were used..in a manner you guys want to use this event..which is to impeach a sitting President. By the way, Libya got rid of another anti-American Terrorist..Gaddaffi.

Whom you folks seem to mourn.

I wouldn't hold your breath. If there is anything Obama is good at it's lying and getting away with it. Do you really think the national media cares?

This election reminds of that movie White Men Can't Jump. One of the characters kept saying, "Sometimes when you win you really lose, and when you lose you really win".

I think people who voted for Obama will find out in years to come they really lost. The debt is rising, the country's financial status has been downgraded twice, the economy is bad and ObamaCare is just right around the corner. The free ride for some can't last forever.

Your oh so right.

Our Govt left those men to fight a seven hour gunbattle for their lives and let them die. Barry was busy with his Vegas fundraiser. He had his priorities and it sure wasn't those very brave men.

If anyone thinks an investigation will uncover the truth is pissing up a rope. No ones head will roll and it will all be buried under the rug.

I really feel for the families of those very brave men who didn't have to die.

Jesus what fuck he is.

And I agree the American people are going to deeply regret giving that fuck another four years. We are all stuck.

Well even Obama will eventually have to answer for this bullshit. Its far worse than Watergate or Clinton getting a few b/js in the White House. The only reason he hasn't been excoriated yet is because he is the fisrst black POTUS. If he is impeached, we will have riots.

No riots as I am sure Biden will settle the country down. Joke

You are changing the topic. Clinton was investigated for sexual assault when they found Monica who was an intern who willfully had sex with Clinton who committed perjury. They thought they had enough to impeach so they stopped the investigation on the other women which would have been difficult to prove.

Watergate was a burglary which information was stolen that informed the public that the vice president candidate Eagleton had been committed for mental illness. Nixon did not perform the burglary but later became aware of it and attempted to cover it up.

Yes I think Clinton's impeachment was worse than Nixon's Watergate impeachment.

Now don't you think that Obama's future impeachment of abandonment that caused the death of 4 Americans seems a little worse than sexual assualt gate or watergate.

i think your head is so far up your ass you can lick your duodenum.

have a nice day

Seriously.

You don't know the military.

The military isn't "SWAT".

I've worked with plenty of military personal and actually had a navy SEAL working for me.

And while I was never in the military, I do know they aren't in the business of knowingly wasting resources without fully knowing what they are getting into and making proper provisions for it.

What may or not have occurred in a persons past is not an answer to what he is saying now. The only part of his statement I think is incorrect is that he should have said it "should be the most important issue in the election". Attacking him on things other than his statement is telling me you have no answer to his statement.

I think his sole motivation and the sole motivation of the other people of his particular ilk was to use the situation as a political football in order to try to defeat President Obama. I think it was cheap and disingenuous. I DO think that there should be an investigation into the matter. Here's another version:
CIA rushed to save diplomats as Libya attack was underway - The Washington Post

9/11 was used to illegally invade Iraq. Katrina was a clusterfuck that was proof of concept of what happens when you defund vital government agencies. There was an investigation over a year later into 9/11. Most of that was incomplete at best, cited amazingly, the previous administration and redacted a good amount of data. They were no investigations the Iraq invasion or Katrina failures.

And neither were used..in a manner you guys want to use this event..which is to impeach a sitting President. By the way, Libya got rid of another anti-American Terrorist..Gaddaffi.

Whom you folks seem to mourn.

The previous Administration now is Obama's so you can stop with the George Bush thing. Why are you going off on these other items? I would be happy to discuss Gaddaffi, Katrina, Sandy, 9-11, or even pigmy albinos with you but you need to start another post for them.

Seriously.

You don't know the military.

The military isn't "SWAT".

I've worked with plenty of military personal and actually had a navy SEAL working for me.

And while I was never in the military, I do know they aren't in the business of knowingly wasting resources without fully knowing what they are getting into and making proper provisions for it.

Somebody told you about it....Right?

Forum List

Back