What's new
US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Obama the Boob

Reaction score
I cannot believe that Obama did not take any steps toward stopping the protests; instead, he said that he hopes the protestors don't become silent. I still stick behind my claim that he's been the most one-sided, divisive president in my lifetime. Here, he has an obvious chance to help the nation come together, but he doesn't take advantage of it. He's a 100% phony politician who cannot do anything but "politick." Geez, it drives me crazy, and I know, I know libbies...I must be a racist or some other -ist if I don't like Obama.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

william the wie

Gold Member
Reaction score
The Democratic party has been the benchmark of fascism since Jackson started it, what makes you think the proto-NAZIs are going to change?

The Great Goose

Gold Member
Reaction score
I cannot believe that Obama did not take any steps toward stopping the protests; instead, he said that he hopes the protestors don't become silent. I still stick behind my claim that he's been the most one-sided, divisive president in my lifetime. Here, he has an obvious chance to help the nation come together, but he doesn't take advantage of it. He's a 100% phony politician who cannot do anything but "politick." Geez, it drives me crazy, and I know, I know libbies...I must be a racist or some other -ist if I don't like Obama.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
So NOW you've decided to turn conservative.

Lot of liberal trolls arriving.

my2¢

So it goes
Reaction score
Regarding protesters, Trump needs to deal with this himself. After all, you reap what you sow.

BlindBoo

Platinum Member
Reaction score
The election has produced a number of firsts. A lot of them are not good.
The protest are as useless in this situation as the Groper Elects tweets.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$350.00
Goal
$350.00

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List