Obama the Boob

Nov 12, 2016
I cannot believe that Obama did not take any steps toward stopping the protests; instead, he said that he hopes the protestors don't become silent. I still stick behind my claim that he's been the most one-sided, divisive president in my lifetime. Here, he has an obvious chance to help the nation come together, but he doesn't take advantage of it. He's a 100% phony politician who cannot do anything but "politick." Geez, it drives me crazy, and I know, I know libbies...I must be a racist or some other -ist if I don't like Obama.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

The Democratic party has been the benchmark of fascism since Jackson started it, what makes you think the proto-NAZIs are going to change?

I cannot believe that Obama did not take any steps toward stopping the protests; instead, he said that he hopes the protestors don't become silent. I still stick behind my claim that he's been the most one-sided, divisive president in my lifetime. Here, he has an obvious chance to help the nation come together, but he doesn't take advantage of it. He's a 100% phony politician who cannot do anything but "politick." Geez, it drives me crazy, and I know, I know libbies...I must be a racist or some other -ist if I don't like Obama.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
So NOW you've decided to turn conservative.

Lot of liberal trolls arriving.

The election has produced a number of firsts. A lot of them are not good.
The protest are as useless in this situation as the Groper Elects tweets.

Forum List

Back