Obama tells immigrants to VIOLATE their oath of citizenship and NOT assimilate!!!

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
Could it be any clearer? We have a president who HATES america.

No Assimilation Needed In U.S., Obama Tells Immigrants

sep 18 2015 Foreigners who want to become U.S. citizens don’t have to change their attitudes or beliefs, President Barack Obama said in a video aimed at convincing migrants to pursue American citizenship.

“It’s not about changing who you are, it’s about adding a new chapter to your journey… and to our journey as a nation of immigrants,” Obama narrates in his two-minute video urging almost 9 million resident migrants to sign up for citizenship so they can vote in 2016.

Obama’s deputies will award citizenship to 36,000 over the next few days.

But federal law — and reality — contradicts Obama’s progressive-style denial of Americans’ sophisticated, evolved and unique society, and contradicts his support for a chaotically diverse “nation of immigrants” devoid of any unique and shared loyalties and obligations.

“I hereby declare, on oath, that I absolutely and entirely renounce and abjure all allegiance and fidelity to any foreign prince, potentate, state, or sovereignty, of whom or which I have heretofore been a subject or citizen,” says the first sentence of the citizenship oath

• Banned
And i'm sick of obozo telling us that america is nation of immigrants. I am not an immigrant and most americans are not. Most of us come from families that have been american citizens for 5 generations or more.

And i'm sick of obozo telling us that america is nation of immigrants. I am not an immigrant and most americans are not. Most of us come from families that have been american citizens for 5 generations or more.

-- Doesn't look like it, since you don't even know the word American is a proper noun and therefore capitalized.

And where did your 5 generations ago, 3 generations ago, 8 generations ago, whatever, ancestors come FROM? I know where mine came from, where they landed, where they went after that, and where they were before that.

Now then --- where does the Naturalization Oath mention anything at all about "assimilation"?
Here's the whole thing -- with a history. Show me where it's ever been in there.

• Banned
[
Now then --- where does the Naturalization Oath mention anything at all about "assimilation"?

“I hereby declare, on oath, that I absolutely and entirely renounce and abjure all allegiance and fidelity to any foreign prince, potentate, state, or sovereignty, of whom or which I have heretofore been a subject or citizen,”

I am sick of the social cons thinking we are going to keep the bad old America's part of the sixties into the next century.

Whether you folks do not change or just die of old age, America will change. It always has changed because of immigrants.

[

“I hereby declare, on oath, that I absolutely and entirely renounce and abjure all allegiance and fidelity to any foreign prince, potentate, state, or sovereignty, of whom or which I have heretofore been a subject or citizen,”

So -- what, you're just using terms you don't know the meaning of?

verb (used with object), assimilated, assimilating.
to take in and incorporate as one's own; absorb:
He assimilated many new experiences on his European trip.
to bring into conformity with the customs, attitudes, etc., of a group, nation, or the like; adapt or adjust:
to assimilate the new immigrants.

verb (used without object), assimilated, assimilating.
to be or become absorbed.
to conform or adjust to the customs, attitudes, etc., of a group, nation, or the like:
The new arrivals assimilated easily and quickly.
(Dictionary.com)​

As I said ---- not part of the oath. Nor should it be, nor would it be enforceable if it were. What you want is thought control. Ain't gonna happen.

Last edited:
  • Banned
Whether you folks do not change or just die of old age, America will change. It always has changed because of immigrants.

Yes, it will become worse. Today's immigrants aren't like the ones of 100 years ago. We are now a welfare state and today they all come just to go on welfare. That will obviously bankrupt america.

Silly comment. We need immigrants. We always have and always will.

No, we don't. We don't need more immigrants until all american citizens are gainfully employed, our national debt is brought under control and the illegals have been either naturalized or deported.

What we need is a moratorium on immigration for a few years like was done in the 1920s to give the country time to deal with our increased population intelligently and fairly.

The fear mongering hysteria of the far right is on full display.

You are not victims, and We the People will not let you victimize your enemies.

Forum List

Back