Obama Supporters: How Can This Be???

Easy to recover when you triple the debt spending on defense and screw the nonrich with tax hikes...oh and a corrupt S+L bubble...

We could easily top 3% with a typical-for-the-situation infrastructure and training bill- but we can't do ANYTHING the black guy wants...GOP a-holes and dupes AGAIN. A disgrace.
Name one major Obama initiative the GOP stopped.

They blocked the background check bill that had the support of 90% of the American people.
Okay, sure. Maybe I should have been more specific since we are talking about economic issues.

Okay, so their blocking of a minimum wage hike?
That's still underway and far from being a fait accompli. Obama just has to look petulant a few more times and they'll cave.

So you're denying they've blocked it? lol

Name one major Obama initiative the GOP stopped.

They blocked the background check bill that had the support of 90% of the American people.
Okay, sure. Maybe I should have been more specific since we are talking about economic issues.

Okay, so their blocking of a minimum wage hike?
That's still underway and far from being a fait accompli. Obama just has to look petulant a few more times and they'll cave.

So you're denying they've blocked it? lol
They always make an appearance like they're going to block something and promise out the wazoo that they will. Generally, though, when it comes down to actually flexing the muscle the Constitution gives them, they cave. "We're going to defund obamadon'tcare!". Really? "We're going to defund amnesty!". Really? The MW will probably end up quietly getting raised despite their pretense of actually refusing to pass legislation the president wants.

It's your main "news", dupe- a bunch of bs RW crap that leaves you an ignorant functional moron.
I don't recall seeing you at the last mindreaders convention. Did you get lost or were you confined to the juvenile room?

I never knew that a wide range of political and news sites is called "Faux Noise". I'll have to let the others know.
All paid for by 5 or six Pub billionaires- all the same crap, dupe. See your silly "scandals" and mindless obstruction you haven't heard of lol...

It's your main "news", dupe- a bunch of bs RW crap that leaves you an ignorant functional moron.
I don't recall seeing you at the last mindreaders convention. Did you get lost or were you confined to the juvenile room?

I never knew that a wide range of political and news sites is called "Faux Noise". I'll have to let the others know.
All paid for by 5 or six Pub billionaires- all the same crap, dupe. See your silly "scandals" and mindless obstruction you haven't heard of lol...
Since you have no clue where I get information from, you're a blind man shooting arrows, thinking he's going to win an Olympic medal. Keep trying, though, it's fun to watch.

Since you have no clue where I get information from, you're a blind man shooting arrows, thinking he's going to win an Olympic medal. Keep trying, though, it's fun to watch.
It's all the same crap from the same greedy idiots, dupe.

Which is why you look at a multitude of different sources and understand each one's biases. And you watch out for herd reporting, like the sudden discovery of the word "gravitas" when Dick Cheney was picked to be the country's next VP.

Which is why you look at a multitude of different sources and understand each one's biases. And you watch out for herd reporting, like the sudden discovery of the word "gravitas" when Dick Cheney was picked to be the country's next VP.
And then there's total bs monolith that reports all the nonsense Dem "scandals" that no real journalists report, with no reporting of their total debunking, with no apologies ever, that you hater dupes take as fact...see Murdoch Saudi princes, Rev. Moonies, Adelson Kochs, Scaife etc. The crap you believe duh.

Forum List

Back