Obama Seizes Control of 'Second Highest Court'

None of the three judges were considered very liberal. No one found anything that would make them radical judges.

In May 1992, Wilkins was in a rented vehicle with three other family members when they were pulled over by Maryland State Police for violating the speed limit.[8] At the time, the Maryland State Police Department instructed their officers to focus on black males in expensive vehicles when conducting traffic stops.[9] Wilkins filed suit in the case of Wilkins v. Maryland State Police and eventually won a "landmark" settlement against the state of Maryland.[9][10] As part of the case settlement, Maryland was required to maintain records of all traffic stops that resulted in vehicle search requests.[9] The case helped bring national attention to the practice of racial profiling and helped popularize the term "driving while black".[11][

Robert L. Wilkins - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

This is what the left does to Good men. they attempt to destroy them personally:mad:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=egTyaIAaqz8]Clarence Thomas High-Tech Lynching - YouTube[/ame]

Did anyone think he would do things differently?

Not really, they all do it but the anti Obama lot make a big deal out of this.

I wonder if they condemn Bush for doing the same thing.

George W. Bush judicial appointment controversies - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Funny I don't Remember Bush having the Senate majority leader change the rules of the Senate so as to get through anyone we wanted:confused:

I remember Bush being in full concert with the GOP Senate Majority Leader and the GOP Speaker of the House running thing just they way they wanted without Dem in put.

That's the perk of winning elections and having command of all three branches.

It's a shame we let the social cons, the corporate-fascists, and the neo-cons turn it all into dust

Like any good dictator Obama is consolidating his power.

Ignorant nonsense and partisan stupidity.

The president was twice elected by a majority of the American people, and his appointments to the Federal courts are done at the behest of the American people, with their full knowledge and approval, in accordance with the Constitution.

And these and similar appointment have nothing to do with the president’s ‘power,’ as he will leave office in 2017, also in accordance with the Constitution.

Not only this. I heard the Obama has all the info needed to track down rethugs who post on message boards all day long about how much they hate Obama.

Obama's jack booted thugs are coming to your house Katz. Well, you and a few others.

And this kangaroo court is going to make it legal

That is just the way we roll now under this dictator.

Will we be reading about your untimely demise soon?

Some enjoy sitting back and marveling at people who will steal their liberties. You must be one of those people. Too many of your kind in the country these days:(

"His Kind?"
What is his kind?
leftard nazis

Not really, they all do it but the anti Obama lot make a big deal out of this.

I wonder if they condemn Bush for doing the same thing.

George W. Bush judicial appointment controversies - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Funny I don't Remember Bush having the Senate majority leader change the rules of the Senate so as to get through anyone we wanted:confused:

I remember Bush being in full concert with the GOP Senate Majority Leader and the GOP Speaker of the House running thing just they way they wanted without Dem in put.

That's the perk of winning elections and having command of all three branches.

It's a shame we let the social cons, the corporate-fascists, and the neo-cons turn it all into dust

The senate rules were not changed under Bush, and Bush never had "command" of all three branch's he had a bare majority in the senate....Command you're an idiot:cuckoo:

Next the liberals will be telling us that the Speaker of the House does not appoint federal judges.

The President appoints Federal Judges......oh the shame

Forum List

Back