Obama Regime releases 36,000 criminals into our communities!

You nutters should try giving it a day's rest. This obsession can't be healthy.

I'm hesitant to criticize your remarks because a reasonable person would have an opposing point of view. The question is, of course, are you a reasonable person? What's your issue against the op?

Last edited:

Obsession? So, you're ok with your President releasing 36,000 people, roughly 28,000 of which are felons, into society?

Are you that stuck on this guy that nothing bothers you.. no matter how crazy? Or, are you just as crazy?

Hemp%20for%20Victory%20-%201942%20-%20Special%20tax%20stamp%20-%20producer%20of%20marihuana.jpg

https://www.fas.org/sgp/crs/misc/RL32725.pdf

The war on drugs is a lie. Release those prisoners first.

Obama says enforcing immigration laws is not good for our Country!
What the fuck would this Commie son of a Communist white trash slut know about what's good for our Country?

Some of these illegals are rapists and murderers!

EDITORIAL: Obama's 'get out of jail free' card for illegal aliens - Washington Times

Anyone who supports Obama can not honestly call themselves Americans!

A legalized presidentially sanctioned prison break. Nothing more nothing less.
Actually, it is a legalized Republican controlled Supreme Court ORDERED prison break. 7 of the 9 Supreme Court justices that decided the order were GOP appointees!!!!!

Last edited:

I'm hesitant to criticize your remarks because a reasonable person would have an opposing point of view. The question is, of course, are you a reasonable person? What's your issue against the op?

Let's start with the title.

Regime?

You think that describes the administration of the duly elected President of. The United States?

Second. It is an opinion piece that does not link to a source of real info regarding the claims made. It is a pile of shit.

You think that editorial contains truth?

Last edited:
Hemp%20for%20Victory%20-%201942%20-%20Special%20tax%20stamp%20-%20producer%20of%20marihuana.jpg

https://www.fas.org/sgp/crs/misc/RL32725.pdf

The war on drugs is a lie. Release those prisoners first.

im pretty sure it was more than drug offender includjng violent criminals, but hey theyre just gonna go back to their low income neighborhoods and terrorize the blacks and hispanics, but hey the mean republicans would rather have them locked up than terrorize innocent people. And they say we dont like minorities. Lololol

Regime?

You think that describes the administration of the duly elected President of. The United States?

Second. It is an opinion piece that does not link to a source of real info regarding the claims made. It is a pile of shit.

Do you know the difference between a "contradiction" and an "argument?"

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kQFKtI6gn9Y]Argument Clinic - YouTube[/ame]

Regime?

Do you know the difference between a "contradiction" and an "argument?"

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kQFKtI6gn9Y]Argument Clinic - YouTube[/ame]

I know you can't defend the tone nor the message of the OP. That is why you have introduced that little serving of bullshit.

Nutters should avoid using the work of comedians. They rarely get the humor.

Non violent criminals that are costing us a fortune need to be let go. Even Republicans agree but not for the same reasons. They don't want to spend the money. They don't care that it doesn't work. They only want to save the $. We need to stop imprisoning people we are mad at and only imprison people we are afraid of. If we are mad at you, we should fine you and teather you and make you pee in a cup every morning and make you pay for it. We should not pay $30K a year to house you and make you a better criminal.

Non violent criminals that are costing us a fortune need to be let go. Even Republicans agree but not for the same reasons. They don't want to spend the money. They don't care that it doesn't work. They only want to save the $. We need to stop imprisoning people we are mad at and only imprison people we are afraid of. If we are mad at you, we should fine you and teather you and make you pee in a cup every morning and make you pay for it. We should not pay $30K a year to house you and make you a better criminal.

Did you even read my link? no, I didn't think so.

Forum List

Back